• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Mayyflower[/URL]
Rini nodded as he spoke of being safe, trying her best attempt at a smile even though her eyes were watered up, she was trying her best not to choke up, she didn't want this, she wanted them all to be together, some where safe. She took a deep breath as wiped her eyes a little, glancing to the bracelet as she was trying to accept all this, it wasn't ideal but at least they were all still alive...but...what if this woman lied and shed hurt misafune even if Rini did everything she asked of her, she just had to hope this wasn't the case and stay positive like everyone else was trying to.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. we should be close''
''alright''

...?Zenya followed as she smiled just getting by getting to do something?...
...?Hearing that they were close, Rini smiled at Seria and spoke before humming quietly to herself. Now that she thought about it, she was pretty hungry. The only thing she had was cereal before this whole mess started, so she couldn't wait to get her hands on a burger or wings?...

"Okay!"

tumblr_mz7ccweR1K1rs4avvo1_500.gif

------

...??Celia locked the door before she bounded down the steps, over to the car that was parked in front, soon pulling her keys out of her pocket and unlocking the car. She spoke as she opened the door to the drivers eat??...

"Come on, get in! Walking will take awhile to get there and teleporting is meh."

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Hearing that they were close, Rini smiled at Seria and spoke before humming quietly to herself. Now that she thought about it, she was pretty hungry. The only thing she had was cereal before this whole mess started, so she couldn't wait to get her hands on a burger or wings?...
"Okay!"

tumblr_mz7ccweR1K1rs4avvo1_500.gif

------

...??Celia locked the door before she bounded down the steps, over to the car that was parked in front, soon pulling her keys out of her pocket and unlocking the car. She spoke as she opened the door to the drivers eat??...

"Come on, get in! Walking will take awhile to get there and teleporting is meh."
...?Once they got to the club, the red head Seria just smiled. She spoke before everyone rushed in and pointed guns at her. Though her smiled maintained?...

''hello boys, did chya miss me?''

''alright alright im coming''

...?Zenya said as she got in?...

Ballerina said:
"Oh, I guess we can move on to another room..." They said, debating on whether or not to get Juniper to help them. If they did it would mean the goosechase would be over and they would most likely leave the city, but it could also helo them find out who this guy is and prevent Klef from being posessed again..
((Should I introduce their mentor? Or should I wait for a better time?))
(((( They do seem to be stuck, so if you feel he could he could help, then yes. Or I could have one of my characters help them. :P ))))

Alejandro nodded and told Hyouinmaru to follow them, "Well then... With from what I seen, there's a ton of nothing. A ghost who possessed you and a giant picture of Caspian." He said. "I'm beginning to think there's nothing here."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki suddenly got close and took a bite

[/QUOTE]
...⊹It was cold since, it never gotten heated up after being took out of the fridge⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i know. during my sleep, it was to process how cruel the world was...and to regain my power as a God Eater of Death...''
Taylor raised a brow and pointed at her, "God... Eater? Of Death?" Taylor asked. He sighed lightly and stood up, "What is that supposed to mean?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why is it so hard to bite into?" She asked before trying to take another bite

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled a bit. It was clear now seeing how hungry Myuki was⊹...

''you need to warm it up first. probably needs to defrost from being in the fridge. and thats why we have a microwave''

Roman said:
Taylor raised a brow and pointed at her, "God... Eater? Of Death?" Taylor asked. He sighed lightly and stood up, "What is that supposed to mean?"
''what? are you scared? ...teehee, dont worry. im not killing you or anyone here. i am part of their family. well, yours too. oh right. dont consider me, Lucelia or Lucia 'friends' anymore. consider us like...adopted daughters i guess...okay?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri giggled a bit. It was clear now seeing how hungry Myuki was⊹...
''you need to warm it up first. probably needs to defrost from being in the fridge. and thats why we have a microwave''
"OH...... Ok." She said with an embarrassing smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"OH...... Ok." She said with an embarrassing smile

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled before putting it on a plate and placed it into the microwave and started it⊹...

Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded as he spoke of being safe, trying her best attempt at a smile even though her eyes were watered up, she was trying her best not to choke up, she didn't want this, she wanted them all to be together, some where safe. She took a deep breath as wiped her eyes a little, glancing to the bracelet as she was trying to accept all this, it wasn't ideal but at least they were all still alive...but...what if this woman lied and shed hurt misafune even if Rini did everything she asked of her, she just had to hope this wasn't the case and stay positive like everyone else was trying to.
The tube sealed itself shut, and soon Misafune was flash frozen again. The tear on his cheek glistened in the light of the tube as the tube lowered into the floor, and soon was moved through a series of conveyors....

¥Beatrice watched with glee as the tube went into the floor. "Now that's one less person who poses a threat." she said as she looked at the girls. "Care to watch where that tube ends up?" she laughed as she touched the wall with her pipe. Soon the entire room became as though it was actually on the launch pad. "This pad is just outside the city. The rocket will take him into orbit, and either deposit him onboard a specially designed station that will keep him in stasis indefinitely, or just jettison the tube into the cold reaches of space. It is all up to you three.." she smiled wickedly.

The tube was loaded onto the rocket. soon support personnel were moved from the area. And large numbers counted down in the room, all for the pleasure of Beatrice. At 00:00 the rocket lifted off into the sky. Voices from launch control were steadily talking about how the launch was going. "Going..going...gone." she said as she again tapped the pipe on her hand, and once the rocket was high enough, it exploded....

--however--

What the cameras could not detect was that the tube's securing locks had failed, due to a leak of water. so when the rocket blew up, it jettisoned the tube over the water, where emergency protocol had activated the life support systems, soon the slow thaw countdown as the tube sank beneath the waves. However, the worlds camera's had seen the launch, and reported the explosion as an act of terrorists sabotage. The large cloud of smoke and falling debris was all that was left.

(To set the mood, listen to this song: [media]

[/media])
@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki cuddled into kikuri as she looked at the microwave happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled and snuggled back until the microwave finished. She soon took out the BBQ and gave it to Myuki⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri giggled and snuggled back until the microwave finished. She soon took out the BBQ and gave it to Myuki⊹...
"Mmmmm." She said before taking a massive bite as she hugged her

Aroubd the neck from behind and smiled happily as she ate

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mmmmm." She said before taking a massive bite as she hugged her
Aroubd the neck from behind and smiled happily as she ate

[/QUOTE]
''i dont really need to eat. im not really hungry''

...⊹Kikuri said as she giggled and happily watched Myuki eat⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what? are you scared? ...teehee, dont worry. im not killing you or anyone here. i am part of their family. well, yours too. oh right. dont consider me, Lucelia or Lucia 'friends' anymore. consider us like...adopted daughters i guess...okay?''
When asked if he was scared, Taylor chuckled, "No. You're... Too cute to be scary." He said, laughing lightly. Taylor then put the last piece of his sandwich in his mouth, only to choke on it. Reason why? Well now he has to consider someone his adopted daughters. "One real daughter isn't enough?" He asked, coughing.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont really need to eat. im not really hungry''
...⊹Kikuri said as she giggled and happily watched Myuki eat⊹...
Myyki smoled and quickly finished. "Is there more baby?" She asked

Roman said:
When asked if he was scared, Taylor chuckled, "No. You're... Too cute to be scary." He said, laughing lightly. Taylor then put the last piece of his sandwich in his mouth, only to choke on it. Reason why? Well now he has to consider someone his adopted daughters. "One real daughter isn't enough?" He asked, coughing.
''tsh..well how else would you consider me besides a friend?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back