• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded and looked at Hyouinmaru. Sadly he knew what that look meant, and Hyouinmaru took point, walking through the doorway before Klef and Alejandro.
"On the bright side, we haven't encountered anything that has tried to atack us yet, that's good." They said as the three walked into the new roomi. The room appeared to be a small shrine, but not of a God, rather a person who's portrait hung over a casket. "Huh? I wonder who that is..." They said, staring at the picture above.

Roman said:
"Yeah, too bad they're gone. This probably would've surprised them." Taylor said, chuckling lightly. "I should have asked where they were going. What made you turn back? Didn't like being two people anymore?" He asked jokingly.
''well...Lucelia and Lucia are just sleeping. their only fragments of my personality. so Lucelia and Lucia are just me. except, 2 different people with different personalities. though, Lucelia and Lucia have their own minds, and cannot share it with each other. i can see into their minds because im them. its confusing i know......and im not really the type of person to joke about something personal. especially if its about me..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki slithered next to kikuri happily the hole time

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Once they got into the kitchen, Kikuri went to the fridge⊹...

''do you want scrambled eggs again? 15 of em?''

Ballerina said:
"On the bright side, we haven't encountered anything that has tried to atack us yet, that's good." They said as the three walked into the new roomi. The room appeared to be a small shrine, but not of a God, rather a person who's portrait hung over a casket. "Huh? I wonder who that is..." They said, staring at the picture above.
"It's definitely no god." Hyouinmaru said, in his low toned voice. "That being said... Chances are this isn't a church." He explained. Alejandro nodded in agreement, "He has a point. I've seen tons of churches around Earth and none of them had a picture of specifically someone who wasn't... A religious figure like God or Jesus."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...Lucelia and Lucia are just sleeping. their only fragments of my personality. so Lucelia and Lucia are just me. except, 2 different people with different personalities. though, Lucelia and Lucia have their own minds, and cannot share it with each other. i can see into their minds because im them. its confusing i know......and im not really the type of person to joke about something personal. especially if its about me..''
"No.. I understand it. I was able to fuse with people before my magical energy dropped. I have been regaining it slowly ever since though." Taylor said. "Wait... No jokes? You have to loosen up a little. There wasn't any harmful sayings in that joke, so surely you didn't take offense.. I hope."

Roman said:
"It's definitely no god." Hyouinmaru said, in his low toned voice. "That being said... Chances are this isn't a church." He explained. Alejandro nodded in agreement, "He has a point. I've seen tons of churches around Earth and none of them had a picture of specifically someone who wasn't... A religious figure like God or Jesus."
" Who is this guy anyways? I wonder if there is anything in this place that can tell us about this guy." They said looking. "This could where someone was buried." Klef said, looking at the casket cover. "You know, since flowers and candles next to it." Klef walked around the small room, observing it.

Ballerina said:
" Who is this guy anyways? I wonder if there is anything in this place that can tell us about this guy." They said looking. "This could where someone was buried." Klef said, looking at the casket cover. "You know, since flowers and candles next to it." Klef walked around the small room, observing it.
Alejandro sighed, "Yeah... That would be the best guess. He must have been important... He has a shrine and building. Someone was either worshipping this guy or his status of fame was out of this world." He said, poking around at some of the stuff scattered around the room.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami smiled at Paris as he took his food. What was she gonna do today? Well yesterday they were attacked so she wasn't sure what she was gonna do, what day is it? Saturday? Usually she went grocery shopping and just relaxed at home, she hummed at the thought and made her plate and sat down and started eating ⚅...
"Thank you, and well I'm not sure yet, first I need to take a shower and hopefully I can go grocery shopping"
"Care for company, or no?" he asked as he finished his plate, patting his full belly. He wanted her to be safe and he would protect her incase something went down. He wanted to explore a little, and see if the heat was off of them for the time being.

---Misafune--

"It..it is okay." he said struggling to get up, but being glomped by the three girls. "Just be safe." he said to them, caressing their faces. "Don't worry, we will see each other someday." he assured them with a weary smile. Standing on unsteady legs, he took the suit and put it on. "Look, do your worst to me, but spare the girls." he spoke defiantly to the woman in the doorway. Looking down at the girls, he speaks softly, "I will always love you all." he said as he climbed back into the tube. He would resist, but he also knew that whatever he did, would put the girls in danger..

-Achilles-

λAchilles was blushing hard now. He carried her right to the restaurant. Setting her down gently, he nearly collapsed. "So we are here, what would you like?" he offered as he tried to look away, to hid his blush.λ

@Nonalaka

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
Alejandro sighed, "Yeah... That would be the best guess. He must have been important... He has a shrine and building. Someone was either worshipping this guy or his status of fame was out of this world." He said, poking around at some of the stuff scattered around the room.
Klef nods, scribbling down the name they saw enscribed on the casket. "Caspian Wellington... Hyouinmaru do you know of this guy? " They asked. Perhaps Juniper would know him, but they didn't want to contact him right now, Juniper would be very angry if he knew that Klef was exploring a cave that apparently had atleast one spirit in it.

Ballerina said:
Klef nods, scribbling down the name they saw enscribed on the casket. "Caspian Wellington... Hyouinmaru do you know of this guy? " They asked. Perhaps Juniper would know him, but they didn't want to contact him right now, Juniper would be very angry if he knew that Klef was exploring a cave that apparently had atleast one spirit in it.
Hyouinmaru shook his head, "No... Maybe he was famous like Alejandro believes. Though I've never cared for anyone with a higher status than my own." He told Klef. Alejandro looked at Hyouinmaru and then at Klef, "So what now? None of us know who, Caspian is."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"25 please." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''2-25..?! thats a lot, i dont think we have that much..''

...⊹Kikuri said with a giggle as she searched everywhere in the fridge⊹...

Roman said:
"No.. I understand it. I was able to fuse with people before my magical energy dropped. I have been regaining it slowly ever since though." Taylor said. "Wait... No jokes? You have to loosen up a little. There wasn't any harmful sayings in that joke, so surely you didn't take offense.. I hope."
''well...think of it as im not being 2 people, im simply just resting as 2 people sort of take my place''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''2-25..?! thats a lot, i dont think we have that much..''
...⊹Kikuri said with a giggle as she searched everywhere in the fridge⊹...
"Sorry I just feel really hungry." She said to her happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sorry I just feel really hungry." She said to her happily

[/QUOTE]
''i guess...i think theres still eggs...or you want something else?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...think of it as im not being 2 people, im simply just resting as 2 people sort of take my place''
Taylor chuckled, "So you just do a quick switch to get rest? Well you must sleep for a very long time, because Lucelia and Lucia were staying here for awhile now." He told her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland snickered at Dakota's first words, lazy hmm? Not really, no one has ever been blamed, at least in his family, for staying in bed a few extra minutes, besides, he was usually up an hour before breakfast, so there was really any harm done if they stayed like this. As for Dakota's helping out, they'd need to wait till someone else was up and around before dealing with that. So in the mean time Roland just spoke softly⚒...

"We can wait till everyone else gets up, i'm just the crazy one for getting up this early."

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, well you said it not me~" she said with a small laugh "I thought there was some kind of get up super early rule in this house for a moment there" she continued as she moved herself in closer to him to hug him "Though I don't really mind we are awake at this time, really".

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru shook his head, "No... Maybe he was famous like Alejandro believes. Though I've never cared for anyone with a higher status than my own." He told Klef. Alejandro looked at Hyouinmaru and then at Klef, "So what now? None of us know who, Caspian is."
"Oh, I guess we can move on to another room..." They said, debating on whether or not to get Juniper to help them. If they did it would mean the goosechase would be over and they would most likely leave the city, but it could also helo them find out who this guy is and prevent Klef from being posessed again..

((Should I introduce their mentor? Or should I wait for a better time?))

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, well you said it not me~" she said with a small laugh "I thought there was some kind of get up super early rule in this house for a moment there" she continued as she moved herself in closer to him to hug him "Though I don't really mind we are awake at this time, really".
...⚒Roland rolled his as Dakota laughed, he should of know she would make a joke at his expense, not that he really minded, he had made plenty of jokes about himself in the past, so one or two that he set himself up for really didn't matter, especially from her. As Dakota hugged herself closer to Roland he simply buried his face in Dakota's hair before mumbling⚒...

"Yeah yeah, just no noise to alert anyone of certain...
actions."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Eggs or meat please." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''hmm...oh, we still have KFC in here. want some of that?''

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "So you just do a quick switch to get rest? Well you must sleep for a very long time, because Lucelia and Lucia were staying here for awhile now." He told her.
''i know. during my sleep, it was to process how cruel the world was...and to regain my power as a God Eater of Death...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back