• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki frowned and curled into kikuri feeling bad about flaunting her new child.'"who is her husband?" She asked kikuri softly

[/QUOTE]
''vampire named Pixel...hes...actually never met him. dont feel bad by the way. she considers it her husband's fault''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I can't help but feel bad." She said again as she looked in the direction of where she had walked off to

[/QUOTE]
''sorry about my older sister Sefia...shes...never like this actually..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sorry about my older sister Sefia...shes...never like this actually..''
"Maybe she Hasent seen her husband I a while.... Maybe she thinks he's cheating." She said to kikuri honestly because that's what she would have thought if she hands seen kikuri in a long time

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe she Hasent seen her husband I a while.... Maybe she thinks he's cheating." She said to kikuri honestly because that's what she would have thought if she hands seen kikuri in a long time

[/QUOTE]
''guess you have a point there''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen simply shook his head before placing his hand on Lilliana's head and gently rubbing it. So, it was more a problem of her parents simply not taking care to give her the attention she needed, well, that was a shame that he wouldn't repeat. To think they had a daughter with so much potential and then just didn't even nurture her with the knowledge that she needed, but at the same time Ayen had met the two at one point, and they didn't seem like bad people, except when her father was possessed, but even then he was able to see a good side to him. Well, as the human's say, don't judge a book by it's cover, because whats inside may surprise you. Offering a smile Ayen shook his head while ruffling Lilliana's hair as he spoke♗...
"Why are you apologizing? I hardly see how it's your fault, besides, It's usually rather enjoyable to be able to watch someone you care for grow and learn."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana had just put the dishes in the sink when Ayen rubbed her head, looking up at him from under it. Really, she hadn't thought too much on the fact that her parents never really taught her anything. It was just... how it was. Ken seemed completely comfortable with that fact but... not her. So to hear Ayen, her... her father, talk like that, deep down it made her happy. Physically, she was 8 years old, but she hadn't been alive for more than a few months. Not even a year. It hadn't been that long, but even still she knew she longed for that kind of closeness and those kinds of interactions with a parental figure. And really, she knew she was a daddy's girl, so the thought of Ayen doing those things with her made her especially happy. As she looked up at him, she smiled before speaking♧...

"And I want you to be there too, daddy. So, um, can we take the bath now?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira was silent as he remained sat on the helicopter's floor. As Thomas spoke, he examined his gun, the First Curse, seemingly uninterested in the current topic of the Supers' rehabilitation camp. Upon hearing him finish his explanation, Akira looked towards Lumina, then towards the children that played outside. Akira stood up and replied to Thomas as he raised his gun and pointed it towards the group of children, prepared to pull the trigger. As he finished talking, he spoke in a sarcastic, dark tone, and leaned towards Thomas, almost as if mocking him♅...

I suppose you're right, I should make everything become ‘gone and dead’. In fact, I think I'll start with all of the children here, and work my way up to you and your superiors. Yes, that's what I'll do.. I wonder, will they die quietly, or with screams of agony..? I guess it all depends on my aim, and I'm feeling pretty jet lagged from that space jump, so I may miss a few fatal areas..

tumblr_nvy0lwb3mE1tuz95vo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas just stared at the man that just appeared before him, so he wasn't insane after all, but wait, something about the guy that just appeared seemed off, of course he had powers, that much was obvious, but why couldn't Thomas sense anything? It was just like a certain pissed off husband to be he met earlier, not a void, but not giving off anything either, heck, even powerless non-super humans and all living things, and unliving things, gave off something he could read with more than his five basic senses. At that moment Thomas sent an optional command to run into the compound to the mana in Lumina's body, cancelling out the one to keep her sitting, after that Thomas collected his thoughts before turning his whole body to face the stranger♜...

"That is very true, but with all due respect sir, i have a feeling if you wanted everything gone, it would be gone and dead, this place here is to help supers that are able to agree to non-violence, sealing there powers in such a way that they can still get to them in a life or death situation, if your curious about the girl here, she'll be released in about a week, after she learns to adjust to the seal, and learns why this happened to her."

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina just stared at this man as he appeared. This was honestly weird. For how terrifying he was, the man seemed almost... bored. There was something off about him, something not quite right, and it showed through what seemed like disinterest at her captors message about sealing her powers. Lumina's gaze moved to Thomas now, feeling the command to run into the compound pop up in the back of her mind. Though, she could feel this wasn't quite like the others. It was more... optional. Should she choose to move, she'd be forced into running into the compound and nowhere else, but that was if she decided to move. Really, she didn't want to be in this situation, already stressed out enough from being captured, so she was about to follow the command, when suddenly Akira raised his gun and pointed it at the bystanders outside the helicopter. This froze Lumina to her seat with surprise and fear, not expecting that from this stranger. How cruel was this man? How sadistic and messed up did he have to be to just talk about murdering people he didn't know so easily? Especially ones who couldn't fight back, if she was going by what her captor said. So for now she stayed seated, her gaze moving between the two men, too scared to do anything but watch the events unfold♤...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I say we find her lover!" Myuki suddenly said excitedly

[/QUOTE]
''lost cause...we cant find him anywhere..''

...⊹Kikuri sighed in defeat⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Even if he wanted to. He would end up on his knees licking my boots and begging me for forgiveness." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
Celeste laughed. "I like the way you think Aya... Glad you think... know... that man's a coward... Keep thinking like that, ok?" She told her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why?" She asked him as she walked with her

[/QUOTE]
" It's just nice for someone else to see Juniper for who he really is."

Ballerina said:
" It's just nice for someone else to see Juniper for who he really is."
"What? A prick who only thinks of himself. And says he's amazing when his soul shows that he's quiet opposite?" She asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why can't we?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''hes running around at Earth. impossible to track if the entire place is crawling with UN''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What? A prick who only thinks of himself. And says he's amazing when his soul shows that he's quiet opposite?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
Celeste snickers, then lifts an eyebrow, realizing she had only seen his stage persona, but plays along. " Definitely sound like him!"

@Lumina[/URL]
...♒Elyse cracked open a few eggs onto the pan, inhaling as she heard the eggs start sizzling. It smelled great, and she was really hungry, so she was getting impatient now. As she cooked she soon felt Kili's lips on her cheek, and grinned over at him as he sipped his juice. Yeah, this was a nice life. She enjoyed this. Flipping over the eggs so she could scramble them Elyse spoke, still looking over at Kili♒...

"I'm glad I met you, yknow."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi simply looked at Kaori as she spoke, turning his head so he could gaze at her with both his eyes. Her words made him feel the same way about her, and truly, he was a bit mad at himself for not learning she was alive sooner, the thought itself causing him to furrow his eyebrows a little before wrapping his free arm around Kaori and holding her a bit closer. If he had done research sooner or even just asked around then maybe the two of them wouldn't have spent so much time feeling or even being alone, and for that he blamed himself. Though for now Masahi simply looked at Kaori, not blankly or playfully, just with a look of content happiness, almost as if saying she was all he needed while he brought his forehead to hers♝...
"If only i had searched sooner, then you wouldn't have had to spent so long feeling alone.... but at least we have each other now."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori just looked up at Masah. Her Masahi. She didn't want him to feel bad about what happened. It was just how she felt about what had happened in the past. It wasn't his fault, like he seemed to be saying, and she curled up into him a bit as he pulled her closer. And yeah, like he said, they were together now, and that's what matters. So as he placed his forehead on hers, her eyes closed, showing that she was finally relaxing after the scare earlier. She soon spoke, that calmness showing in her voice☆...

"Yeah. We do. And I'm glad for that."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had just put the dishes in the sink when Ayen rubbed her head, looking up at him from under it. Really, she hadn't thought too much on the fact that her parents never really taught her anything. It was just... how it was. Ken seemed completely comfortable with that fact but... not her. So to hear Ayen, her... her father, talk like that, deep down it made her happy. Physically, she was 8 years old, but she hadn't been alive for more than a few months. Not even a year. It hadn't been that long, but even still she knew she longed for that kind of closeness and those kinds of interactions with a parental figure. And really, she knew she was a daddy's girl, so the thought of Ayen doing those things with her made her especially happy. As she looked up at him, she smiled before speaking♧...

"And I want you to be there too, daddy. So, um, can we take the bath now?"
...♗Ayen smiled back down at Lilliana, resisting the urge to just hug her silly from her calling him daddy, instead there was just a happy look in his eyes before he bent over and picked her up. This was gonna be a busy week, he just knew it, but what will come afterwards will be even more hectic, but for now Ayen just carried Lilliana to the bathing room he had made behind the kitchen, the tub itself covered right now so Ayen placed Lilliana on her feet before walking over to the bath and uncovering it to reveal an already hot pool of water, steam escaping as Ayen turned back to face Lilliana♗...

"Alright, after this we get to your studies, okay?"

((Time skip after your post?))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira was silent as he remained sat on the helicopter's floor. As Thomas spoke, he examined his gun, the First Curse, seemingly uninterested in the current topic of the Supers' rehabilitation camp. Upon hearing him finish his explanation, Akira looked towards Lumina, then towards the children that played outside. Akira stood up and replied to Thomas as he raised his gun and pointed it towards the group of children, prepared to pull the trigger. As he finished talking, he spoke in a sarcastic, dark tone, and leaned towards Thomas, almost as if mocking him♅...

I suppose you're right, I should make everything become ‘gone and dead’. In fact, I think I'll start with all of the children here, and work my way up to you and your superiors. Yes, that's what I'll do.. I wonder, will they die quietly, or with screams of agony..? I guess it all depends on my aim, and I'm feeling pretty jet lagged from that space jump, so I may miss a few fatal areas..

[/QUOTE]
Lumina said:
...♤Lumina just stared at this man as he appeared. This was honestly weird. For how terrifying he was, the man seemed almost... bored. There was something off about him, something not quite right, and it showed through what seemed like disinterest at her captors message about sealing her powers. Lumina's gaze moved to Thomas now, feeling the command to run into the compound pop up in the back of her mind. Though, she could feel this wasn't quite like the others. It was more... optional. Should she choose to move, she'd be forced into running into the compound and nowhere else, but that was if she decided to move. Really, she didn't want to be in this situation, already stressed out enough from being captured, so she was about to follow the command, when suddenly Akira raised his gun and pointed it at the bystanders outside the helicopter. This froze Lumina to her seat with surprise and fear, not expecting that from this stranger. How cruel was this man? How sadistic and messed up did he have to be to just talk about murdering people he didn't know so easily? Especially ones who couldn't fight back, if she was going by what her captor said. So for now she stayed seated, her gaze moving between the two men, too scared to do anything but watch the events unfold♤...
...♜Thomas let out an aggravated breath, he should of kept his mouth shut as this was the second time today that his words didn't work, not only that, but Lumina had moved at all, so he now had three months of work potentially going down the drain, but he needed to do something as he thought of the fact that he couldn't feel this guy before him, maybe the theories of there being beings beyond gods were true, but now was not the time for that. for not he just needed to buy time, so he, while questioning his sanity, walked towards the man as he set up lay upon layer of magical barrier around the aircraft, meant to serve as walls on each layer of reality that he knew of♜...

"Now then, not to be rude, but wouldn't inspire more fear if you took out people in the order of strongest to weakest? I mean, if you're truly that type of person then you'd want to take out the UN in one of their meetings, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back