• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley chuckled and nods
☬...

"Yea I am"
Nai smiled happily, "Now I can trust you. I didn't at first, because you could have been bad! But, since you're good... Maybe we could be friends? New friends are always nice right?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''in my time...id have to get used to it...''
Taylor chuckled, "We-l people nowadays get cold. It's easy to catch colds and stuff in this weather, plus Lucia.. Or was it lucelia? Whichever one... They were sick, so we know it's possible."

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "We-l people nowadays get cold. It's easy to catch colds and stuff in this weather, plus Lucia.. Or was it lucelia? Whichever one... They were sick, so we know it's possible."
''Fragments...again...weaker versions of me..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Fragments...again...weaker versions of me..''
"Yeah... That." Taylor said, sighing lightly. "Do you wanna go to get something to eat?" He asked. "Something to grab reallly quick, then we can probably go back to Celia's place."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki soon buried her face into Shira's shoulder⊹...

''i-im...fine......im scared...t-take me away from here..''
Shira sighed in reliefe at how she or the baby wasn't hurt and how yuki has come to rescue her

--------

"Alright." Cova said quietly as she picked her up and started for the stairs

Roman said:
"Yeah... That." Taylor said, sighing lightly. "Do you wanna go to get something to eat?" He asked. "Something to grab reallly quick, then we can probably go back to Celia's place."
''sure''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira sighed in reliefe at how she or the baby wasn't hurt and how yuki has come to rescue her
--------

"Alright." Cova said quietly as she picked her up and started for the stairs

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon pulled away to smile at Shira⊹...

...✦Neruka soon closed her eyes, and the AI got out of the body and killed the body and then went back to Neruka✦...

''i...just wanna sleep...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki soon pulled away to smile at Shira⊹...
...✦Neruka soon closed her eyes, and the AI got out of the body and killed the body and then went back to Neruka✦...

''i...just wanna sleep...''
Shira smiled back happily

------

"Then sleep neru.... I'll keep you safe." She said softly

Roman said:
Alejandro laughed lightly, "You get used to it quickly. It allows you to think straight and do things like meditate." He said, petting Mochi. "Though the city is nice. It's where we buy all our stuff." Alejandro said jokingly. "But no really... Without the city, I wouldn't have such cool stuff... Like this cool white leather jacket." Which he was wearing at the moment.
Klef cocked their head. "Meditation? Isn't that what old people do?" They asked, laughing. their mentor did it all the time, but he never manages to think straight. " I like this city too, but for buying things, I always have found the best stuff by the ports, not to mention that it's super cheap to buy stuff there. " However, they were extremely biased about shopping preferences since they only shopped at ports or markets. " That's a very cool leather jacket." They told him, chuckling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled back happily
------

"Then sleep neru.... I'll keep you safe." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
''wanna go to Eleysia's library instead and grab a book? i believe their the same as the books from Earth''

...✦Neruka nodded before drifting off to sleep✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
Taylor smiled, "Alright. There should be a place nearby. Lets stop there... I believe it's a cafe." The said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''wanna go to Eleysia's library instead and grab a book? i believe their the same as the books from Earth''
...✦Neruka nodded before drifting off to sleep✦...
"Sure." She said softly to her

Cova carried her out and started for home

[/URL]

latest

(Other Set of Armor)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2549015&start=4990

latest

Ballerina said:
Klef cocked their head. "Meditation? Isn't that what old people do?" They asked, laughing. their mentor did it all the time, but he never manages to think straight. " I like this city too, but for buying things, I always have found the best stuff by the ports, not to mention that it's super cheap to buy stuff there. " However, they were extremely biased about shopping preferences since they only shopped at ports or markets. " That's a very cool leather jacket." They told him, chuckling.
"Thanks. I bought it a few days after our chipping." Alejandro told Klef. "As for the city, when it's time for me to move out and get my own place, I'll be moving there. Probably get a nice apartment in a large building... Penthouse I think it's called." He joked... Well he was half serious. He's seen some nice ones on tv before, and was tempted to ask his dad can they buy one, but he seemed to have a strong connection with the residents of the mansion.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright, lets go~''

...?Soon enough, the AI was tagging along but in someone's body in green armor and dragging a box?...

''finally some guy with hygiene...even with cool looking armor. i also got another set too if Neruka or you wants it''

(AI)

(Other Set of Armor)

Shira nodded as she slowly tried to get up

------------

"We will take it for neru. I won't need it." She said to the AI as she carried neru twoards where they had been staying

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira nodded as she slowly tried to get up
------------

"We will take it for neru. I won't need it." She said to the AI as she carried neru twoards where they had been staying

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki smiled at her and waited for her to start walking so she could as well⊹...

''alright''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...lets go''
...♱She said as she began walking over there♱...
(((( What happened to the maid café? I just remembered that place ))))

Taylor nodded and walked along side Seris, not making a sound. Soon the cafe was in sight, "Hey Seris? We're headed that way." He said, pointing in the cafe's direction and walking in it.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki smiled at her and waited for her to start walking so she could as well⊹...

''alright''
Shira finally got up and smiled at yuki as she took her arm tightly and walked closely to her

"I'm still mad about you trying to overuse my systems." She said coldly

Roman said:
"Thanks. I bought it a few days after our chipping." Alejandro told Klef. "As for the city, when it's time for me to move out and get my own place, I'll be moving there. Probably get a nice apartment in a large building... Penthouse I think it's called." He joked... Well he was half serious. He's seen some nice ones on tv before, and was tempted to ask his dad can they buy one, but he seemed to have a strong connection with the residents of the mansion.
" Yeah, I guess when get older I might want live in the city too. From all that I've heard, it really seems like a cool place." Klef told him. " Penthouse? So that's what my mentor is always rambling about. He would've done anything to get more space to live in, but traveling is already very expensive, especially in big cities, so we used to stay in motels and hostels very often. " They said.

Roman said:
(((( What happened to the maid café? I just remembered that place ))))
Taylor nodded and walked along side Seris, not making a sound. Soon the cafe was in sight, "Hey Seris? We're headed that way." He said, pointing in the cafe's direction and walking in it.
''i know where we're headed, im not dumb..'' (uhh...torn down? xD characters have better jobs now)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira finally got up and smiled at yuki as she took her arm tightly and walked closely to her
"I'm still mad about you trying to overuse my systems." She said coldly

[/QUOTE]
''this time, i wont let my guard down''

...⊹Yuki said happily⊹...

''Well, if i could use your system, i could actually make a better plan which would give both you and Neruka, no damage''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''this time, i wont let my guard down''
...⊹Yuki said happily⊹...

''Well, if i could use your system, i could actually make a better plan which would give both you and Neruka, no damage''
Shira smiled and kissed her cheek happily

--------

"I don't care if I take damage.... Parts can be replaced but I care if neru gets hurt." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled and kissed her cheek happily
--------

"I don't care if I take damage.... Parts can be replaced but I care if neru gets hurt." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon kissed Shira's cheek back before smiling at her more⊹...

''yknow, your not immortal. im not immortal as well...''

...?After what seemed like hours, though is was really a couple minutes, Asuka had cried until she couldn't anymore. A void was beginning to fill in her chest, one that would be hard to get rid of and most likely linger for a long time. All the crying had taken out any fight left in her and was now replaced with exhaustion. She couldn't cope with the fact her husband was dead and that Lumina was gone, there was no way she could save her now even if she wanted. Their wasn't enough energy for her to try and located Lumina's precise location. She felt heavy-hearted and terrible, but she didn't know what to do. She was nothing, but a pile of useless junk. Without a word, Asuka turned and left the burnt hospital room. There wasn't a need nor want to be there, as far as she was concerned. What good would it be if she stayed there anyways? As she exited the hospital, a voice range out in her head?...

"What have we here? Crying as usual, I see."

tumblr_ltmm6mQcoD1qii422o1_500.gif

...?It was clear the voice was mocking her and Asuka hated it. She wasn't that much of a crybaby was she? No, of course not! ... Right? Her hands balled into fists and she stormed out, the entrance doors of the hospital sliding open as she walked out of the hospital and into the cold. The voice wasn't anything new to Asuka, it had been with her since she was a kid. She heard it when she was six and of course, went to go tell her mother of the strange older like voice that was in her head. Surprisingly, her mother didn't think her daughter was crazy and had told young Asuka that it wasn't a problem, just that she shouldn't listen to it. Being the young kid that she was, didn't listen to her mom fully and did do some of the things the voice suggested. They weren't bad things, it only went as far as to stealing a cookie or two, but it eventually it escalated when she got older. The one that Asuka could mostly remember, was that the voice had instructed her to kill her own father. It was at that time that she began shutting the voice out, trying her hardest not to listen to its words. There was no way Asuka was going to do anything the voice suggested. Now the voice that had nagged her during childhood was back, there was nothing more than she wanted for it to go away. Why was it even here anyways? Couldn't she just grieve without the voice being around?...

"Shut up."

"Meow! This kitty's got claws. What's got you so down in the dumps and irritable?"

"My husband is possibly dead, or actually dead. I don't think I have much hope.. and one of my best friends was taken, I didn't do anything to stop it or even try to find out where she went. I'm the worst wife and friend ever.. And the fact that you're back doesn't make me feel any better."

...?Why was she confiding with her anyways? Its not like they were best buddies or anything close to it either. Asuka sighed lightly and rubbed her face tiredly as the voice spoke once more. It seemed to wsnt to offer a deal to her, whatever the cost may be. As she listened, she had to admit it sounded a bit promising. The emotions part especially, Asuka didn't like that fact the she cried about almost anything that upset her. Though in her case, they were all good reasons, especially this one. As it spoke, she was surprised that it didn't say much. She was expecting some kind of rude comment or something along those lines?...

"I see.. Though I wouldn't say you're the worst, when in a state of shock it's likely you'll be frozen and won't know what to do, because of fear."

"That's it?"

"Did you expect me to say something else? I'm not that heartless."

"Right.. says the woman who told me to kill my own father."

"He was corrupted, you just didn't see it. He had long since been corrupted on your second birthday. Your father made a contract with a demon, a Daityas. I'll admit demons aren't all bad, but most are. I don't no what the deal was about, as I wasn't present during it."

"..."

"Now you see why I said what I did. I was only trying to protect you."

"Yeah..."

...?To say Asuka was shocked was an understatement. It left her appalled to think her father would do something like that. It wasn't uncommon for witches or warlocks to make contracts with demons, just not.. ones with higher up demon such as that. Sighing, she shook her head. There wasn't much for her to do about that now, or ever seeing as how that was in the past and her dad was long dead. The situation at hand was.. well, even she didn't know. Asuka really was just useless?...

"I only had your best interest in the matter, honestly. As I do now, you're hurt, sad, and angry. There are other emotions present as well, those are just the ones I sense most."

"Yeah.. and?"

"I'll make you a deal, let me take over and I'll handle the UN people who took your friend, Lumina I believe. Just to be clear, I do not mean the one that took her directly, their long gone, but the anyone associated with the UN entirely."

...?Asuka had stopped momentarily and looked a little skeptical and worried as she said this. The deal was pretty vague in her opinion, she could go after the UN guys if she wanted to and it wouldn't be that much of a problem. What could this woman do, that Asuka couldn't? The voice soon spoke again, making its point loud and clear. While she had a hard time killing anyone, even if they were in the wrong, this woman could do it with ease. There wasn't a need to think twice about the situation or how the other persons family would be affected. It was just a simple snap of the neck or multiple bullets to the head. Defeat swung through her and Asuka hung her head. Of course she knew she was pathetic, but she didn't like hearing it from someone else. It hurt much more when spoken aloud?...

"I don't know.."

latest

"Don't try and say you don't need my help. Need I remind you, you have a hard time killing anything? Even if you're mad and the one you're trying to kill has done something horrible, you still can't do it. How pathetic is that?"

"Because I'm not some killer. It may be some form of justice, but I don't see it that way. I just can't.. it's terrible. I've already done it once, never again.."

"Which is why I suggested I would do it for you, you won't be conscious when it happens. Once I'm in control, you'll shut down and only remember these last moments. Everything I do will be void from your memories."

"Even still that makes me upset because I know what you're going to do and what the outcome will be."

"Fine, I'll erase you're memory far back enough to the point where you only remember being in the hospital. You won't remember leaving the hospital or having this conversation with me. Death happens sweetie, by your hands or not, you're going to have to learn to deal with that fact. If it's by your hands, I wouldn't feel bad about it because they most likely deserved it if it was something bad and unforgivable."

"Right.. I suppose I welcome you with half open arms."

...?That was all she needed to hear before Asuka's consciousness faded and Asami's came in. With the willingness of Asuka allowing her to rule control over her body, Asami was able to switch places with her, in a sense. Along with the switch, the hair grew slightly longer and changed from its once bright orange. The dull colored eyes turned to a mixture of blue a green, though the blue was mostly visible, there was only small subtle flecks over green. If you were up close, you could faintly see it, but farther away it wasn't something visible. The pink hood and sweats she wore, converted to something more suitable for Asami's liking. Her attire consisted of a pink mini skirt that exposed her hips and a top that lacked shoulders with a low neckline. She also wore stockings that matched her skirt in color, white knee-length boots with the heels and toes brown, and a yellow knife holder strapped to her behind. A comblade sledgehammer, her main weapon, manifested itself in her hands and Asami lifted it up, resting the handle on the weapon on her shoulder. There were other weapons that she carried in her small bag if she needed them and she knew she would. She looked fairly uninterested as she glanced around the area. Asami was far different then Asuka, who was more in touch with her emotions than Asami was, who rarely ever showed any type of emotion. Her expression is mostly blank and is polite when speaking to someone she doesn't know. While fighting, she is usually calm and composed, allowing her to analyze her opponent as she battles. If the fight does become intense, she sometimes become more violent and aggressive, almost to the point where she enjoys inflicting pain on her opponent. Though Asuka doesn't remember this, both her and Asami had switched places before, a few times actually. It was brief, about thirty minutes before Asuka took control again. It had happened when Asuka grew outraged and had almost instantly changed over to Asami, who was surprised by the sudden change. Nothing like that had happened before, Asami was mostly dormant in her mind. In a way, she was her conscious and would occasionally tell her what was right and what was wrong, though it usually consisted of her telling Asuka to do certain things. Not everything Asami instructed, Asuka did, the majority of what she did involved food. Asami didn't have an idea that they could switch places, to see tested it out. Without her knowledge, Asami tested out how long it would last, doing once for an entire day and then letting Asuka come forth. After a few days had passed, she tested out once more, but her two days and did they same as before. Eventually, Asami figured out that they could switch for elongated periods of time after staying in control for almost two weeks, which Asuka doesn't remember. Two weeks of a blank space, filled with nothing but darkness. It was strange, but in a way fun for Asami. Though she stopped because she didn't to keep having Asuka having an entire length of a month or two gone, with no recollection of what happened. Plus, Asuka had started to slowly fade away the longer Asami was in control. That risk was there now, as it always had been. She didn't know how long it would take to do what she needed, just so long as it didn't take more than a few days, maybe a week at most. Asami soon sighed and ran a hand through her hair before she put her sledgehammer in its respective holder that was on her behind, soon starting to walk once more in search of UN members, which she was sure wouldn't be hard to find?...

"Strange.. I thought it would look more exciting then this. These UN guys are doing a horrible job it seems, pity."

tumblr_n3sfkbJk1W1sfyp69o2_r1_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back