• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi had left her dorm deciding to go to the cafe she normally went to, grabbing her coat, she put it on and continued on her walk, though...the closer she got she could hear.....screaming? She blinked a few times, processing the situation before following the noises her eyes widening at the scene, "W-What the-"
The little girl giggled happily as she skipped over to a waiter that was bloodied on the ground and stared down at him. "Are you ok mister?" She asked with an inocent smile as her eyes cloes which made her look like a normal little girl before she smoled more as the man stared at her peteified. "You are?" She asked as she cocked the gun and put it to his fore head and giggled happily as she pulled the triger and stood ip straight happily as blood got onto her cheek then she looked over at a girl with her sinister evil eyes and waved happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The little girl giggled happily as she skipped over to a waiter that was bloodied on the ground and stared down at him. "Are you ok mister?" She asked with an inocent smile as her eyes cloes which made her look like a normal little girl before she smoled more as the man stared at her peteified. "You are?" She asked as she cocked the gun and put it to his fore head and giggled happily as she pulled the triger and stood ip straight happily as blood got onto her cheek then she looked over at a girl with her sinister evil eyes and waved happily

[/QUOTE]
Kairassi took a step back when she pulled the trigger "W-Woah s-she just-" Kairassi took a deep breath looking at the girl as she continued to step backward giving a slow wave to the girl.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi took a step back when she pulled the trigger "W-Woah s-she just-" Kairassi took a deep breath looking at the girl as she continued to step backward giving a slow wave to the girl.
The girl smiled excitedly when she waved back and launched at the girl endung infront pf her in a matter of secongs with a happy smile. "Hi!!" Sje sajd happilt as sue heale the blood covered weapons at her sides. "Will you play with me?!?" She asked like any child would

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The girl smiled excitedly when she waved back and launched at the girl endung infront pf her in a matter of secongs with a happy smile. "Hi!!" Sje sajd happilt as sue heale the blood covered weapons at her sides. "Will you play with me?!?" She asked like any child would

[/QUOTE]
Kairassi tensed up as she looked down at the girl "P-Play with you?" She repeated "....I don't kill people" she said looking toward the bloody scene in front of her for a moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Kairassi tensed up as she looked down at the girl "P-Play with you?" She repeated "....I don't kill people" she said looking toward the bloody scene in front of her for a moment.
She pouted and spoke. "I wantwd to play tag." She said with a whine as she looked down with a pout then looked up at her with puppy eyes that were both cute and sibister

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She pouted and spoke. "I wantwd to play tag." She said with a whine as she looked down with a pout then looked up at her with puppy eyes that were both cute and sibister

[/QUOTE]
Kairassi blinked"Oh" she said as she looked back at her "R-Right, I suppose I can play tag with you" she said to her.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked"Oh" she said as she looked back at her "R-Right, I suppose I can play tag with you" she said to her.
She jumped up and down excitedly as the weapons disaperred and she greabed the girls hand excitedly and pulled. "Come on!" She said excitedly

(Omg i wonder what would happen if ariel and mika met xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Carter?" She asked her
------------

Cova carried her to the room and gently layed her down on the bed then went to the window and cloes the blind and looked through them

[/QUOTE]
''sounds good then''

...✦Neruka just laid there sleeping✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sounds good then''
...✦Neruka just laid there sleeping✦...
"Really?!?" Sje aske happy she like the name

-----------

Cova slowly layed with her and held her close and tightly. "In sorry." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Really?!?" Sje aske happy she like the name
-----------

Cova slowly layed with her and held her close and tightly. "In sorry." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''well...sound cool to me''

''what are you....apologizing for...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...sound cool to me''

''what are you....apologizing for...?''
Shira giggled and looked at her with a loving smole. "Sounds good to me." She ssaid back

-----------

Cova opened her eyes at nerus voice then hugged her tightly. "I cpuldnt protect you." She said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira giggled and looked at her with a loving smole. "Sounds good to me." She ssaid back
-----------

Cova opened her eyes at nerus voice then hugged her tightly. "I cpuldnt protect you." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
''what happens if we get twins...?''

''i-it was inevitable...the AI, Fellis saw it coming...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i know where we're headed, im not dumb..'' (uhh...torn down? xD characters have better jobs now)
Taylor frowned a little, "Well I'm sorry. I didn't know that." He said, before they reached their destination. He walked up to the door and held it open, "Ladies first."

Ballerina said:
" Traveling was pretty much inevitable, it's not like we had the means to buy a penthouse anyways. I just want to stay in the same place for awhile when I'm older, but even then I still might have to travel." They told him. " If you want money, just sell yourself out, seemed to work with my mentor." Klef told him, snickering.
Alejandro looked at Klef, "I see. But if you were to settle down..." He said, saying his question in the form of a statement. He then sat up and put Mochi on his lap, "I'll just get a good paying job.. Or ask my dad to help me. That's if he decides not to buy me my first car." He joked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I dont knoe." She said with a smile
----------

"Why did you not tell me:" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
''hmm...well, i guess all we could do is wait''

''i didnt want to get you involved...''

Roman said:
Taylor frowned a little, "Well I'm sorry. I didn't know that." He said, before they reached their destination. He walked up to the door and held it open, "Ladies first."
''no need to be a gentle man...''

...♱She said as she walked in♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...well, i guess all we could do is wait''

''i didnt want to get you involved...''
"Yeah." She said with a small giggle

---------

"I dont care. I want to get involved so i can keep you." Sje said back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." She said with a small giggle
---------

"I dont care. I want to get involved so i can keep you." Sje said back

[/QUOTE]
''well, we're here at the library now~''

''a-ah...alright...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I can get more books." She said softly
---------

Cova hugged neru tightly again

[/QUOTE]
''yeah il go with you''

...✦Neruka hugged back a bit weakily✦...

''my sides hurt..''

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley nodded and smiled a little ☬...
"Yea we can be friends... And yea it's always good to have friends "
Nai smiled and laughed happily, "Yay! I made a new friend! I believe you said your name was Harley... Right?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah il go with you''
...✦Neruka hugged back a bit weakily✦...

''my sides hurt..''
"Ok." Sje said happily as she started to get out

--------

"Shhhh youll be ok darling." She said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." Sje said happily as she started to get out
--------

"Shhhh youll be ok darling." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki followed⊹...

''h-hey, your saying it as if im dying...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back