• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira looked around in amazment at how big it was on the inside. "It mist have every book ever!" She said
---------

Cova smiled and gently kissed neru's cheek

[/QUOTE]
''every capitol library is huge. surprisingly it doesnt have all the books in the world''

''i love you..''

Roman said:
"That's just who I am." Taylor said, walking in behind her. "I can't always be an asshole. I have to be nice sometimes... Besides, there's onsaying saying that will always stick: treat people how you wanted to be treated. I was told that so many times, I can never forget it now."
(((( I replied to that @HimeragiSeiker ))))

Roman said:
Alejandro shrugged, "I'm not sure yet. I never really thought about until now... But I would like to be an entrepreneur I guess. I feel I could make a successful businessman one day."
" Neither have I, only because for most of my life I was certain I would be a magician or work for the entertainment industry, now... I'm not too sure either." They said, sighing. " A business man, huh? I never really thought you're the type of person who wants to be a businessman, but who am I to think that, I don't know you very well anyways, I met you only a few days ago. You'd probably make a good businessman though, what would you plan on selling or running?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Wow." She said to her quietly
--------

"I love you." Cova said back

[/QUOTE]
''wow for the slight flaw or amazement..?''

...✦Neruka just cuddled into Cova falling asleep✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Amazment." She said back
---------

"Sleep well sweet heart." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
''ah..thats good..'' (wanna take a break with Cova and Neruka? xD )

Ballerina said:
" Neither have I, only because for most of my life I was certain I would be a magician or work for the entertainment industry, now... I'm not too sure either." They said, sighing. " A business man, huh? I never really thought you're the type of person who wants to be a businessman, but who am I to think that, I don't know you very well anyways, I met you only a few days ago. You'd probably make a good businessman though, what would you plan on selling or running?"
Alejandro chuckled, "I think I can make a good businessman, especially if I sell something that I like." He said, smiling. "Maybe I'll design clothes, or something. Then again, I'm from a wealthy family. I'm sort of privileged, which I sort of don't like."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but i wont really open a door for you though..''
"Doesn't matter. I'll open a door for you." Taylor said, taking a seat at a table. "Doesn't make you seem bad... In society, men are expected to be like that, so I'll be only making myself look bad."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." She said before she took yukis hand and pulled her along excitedly
(Sure xD )

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki went with Shira happily⊹...

Roman said:
"Doesn't matter. I'll open a door for you." Taylor said, taking a seat at a table. "Doesn't make you seem bad... In society, men are expected to be like that, so I'll be only making myself look bad."
''in my old society...us female were nothing......until i had to kill the very prime minister that deceived the king who even deceived its people...and hook both their heads on a pole in the towns square..while even giving away my own identity...*sigh* those days were just rage feeding for me''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira soon found the fantasy section and smoled happily

[/QUOTE]
''now i wonder where the librarian is...''

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled, "I think I can make a good businessman, especially if I sell something that I like." He said, smiling. "Maybe I'll design clothes, or something. Then again, I'm from a wealthy family. I'm sort of privileged, which I sort of don't like."
" You're into clothes?" They asked, chuckling, but somewhat suprised. " So what if your from a wealthy family, it doesn't really matter. Anyways, it's better to be priviledged than have nothing at all."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmm i dont know." She said to yuki as she started to look for a book

[/QUOTE]
''well...if a book is too high for you to reach, just tell me to get it''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...if a book is too high for you to reach, just tell me to get it''
"Ok love." Shira said before a woman apleared behind yuki. The

Woman seemed ti be in her late 60 but she had no eyes and the eye socets where skinn and her mouth was stitched shit. "You called deary?" The woman asked in a hushed and echoy voice

HimeragiSeiker said:
''in my old society...us female were nothing......until i had to kill the very prime minister that deceived the king who even deceived its people...and hook both their heads on a pole in the towns square..while even giving away my own identity...*sigh* those days were just rage feeding for me''
Taylor shrugged, "My views are different. I'm a gentleman because I care. Women should be treasured. Most people think they have it easy, but they don't. I've experienced it first hand from some messed up magic once." He said, mumbling the last part about experiencing it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok love." Shira said before a woman apleared behind yuki. The
Woman seemed ti be in her late 60 but she had no eyes and the eye socets where skinn and her mouth was stitched shit. "You called deary?" The woman asked in a hushed and echoy voice

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki jumped forward by a meter and turned around and looked at the woman⊹...

''o-oh...y-you shouldnt really sneak up people like that...nearly gave me a heart attack..''

Roman said:
Taylor shrugged, "My views are different. I'm a gentleman because I care. Women should be treasured. Most people think they have it easy, but they don't. I've experienced it first hand from some messed up magic once." He said, mumbling the last part about experiencing it.
''hahaha, Genderbend..?!''

...♱Seris soon began laughing uncontrollably soon squatting to laugh more holding her stomach as she laughed♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki jumped forward by a meter and turned around and looked at the woman⊹...
''o-oh...y-you shouldnt really sneak up people like that...nearly gave me a heart attack..''
"Im sorry deary its very busy today." The same echoed and hushed womans voce came as the old woman stared at yuki with her eyeless sockets

Ballerina said:
" You're into clothes?" They asked, chuckling, but somewhat suprised. " So what if your from a wealthy family, it doesn't really matter. Anyways, it's better to be priviledged than have nothing at all."
"But most people from a wealthy family are dependent on the money from their parents... I don't want to be that way. That's why I plan to try and find a way to be dependent on myself and not others." Alejandro explained. "You get what I'm saying right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back