• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The lidrarian turned around and smiled. "Youll see it when her head back to the front door deary." The woman said

[/QUOTE]
''e-eh..?''

...⊹Yuki said not really understanding her⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira had zoned off on a book then shook her head when yuki called and called back. "Coming!" Sje called

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki just giggled⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira hugged her arm tightly wjen she got to her and walked with her happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon walked Shira to the check out counter⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]A woman like the first stood there waiting for her

[/QUOTE]
''hello, we'd like to check out this book''

...⊹Yuki said once she got to the counter and took Shira's book⊹...

Nonalaka said:
((Ah sorry I was asleep, but we can still interact now if you want :D [or well, later if you aren't on now...]))
(((( I'm around now, I was gonna use Cecil. ))))

Ballerina said:
"Heh... Was I guess? I've only been on my own for a month, before then I pretty much relied on my mentor for literally everything, and that's kinda one of the reasons why I travel so much." They explained in minor detail.
Alejandro chuckled, "And you have your own place and pet." He said, smiling a little. "In my opinion, you're doing pretty good.. Once again, that's my opinion."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so, shall we grab something...?''
Taylor looked at the register, seeing that it was shorter than before he agreed to go now, "Yeah. Let's go up there before another line forms."

Mayyflower said:
...? Harley chuckled and nods before she stopped swinging ?...
"Yea why?"
Nai smiled, "Just making sure. Forgetting your name would be rude and I'm not really rude. I'm nice... Unlike most people these days." He said happily.

tumblr_muqhuuoqgu1sk613qo1_500.gif

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled, "And you have your own place and pet." He said, smiling a little. "In my opinion, you're doing pretty good.. Once again, that's my opinion."
"Yeah, I guess I am doing pretty good..." They said, grinning, unsure how long this newfound freedom will last. "In my opinion you're not doing too bad yourself."

HimeragiSeiker said:
@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The librarian smiled happily and took the book then started to check it out

[/QUOTE]
''do i have to give you my ID or...something? this is actually my first time checking out a book...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back