• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori was growing comfortable wrapped in Masahi's embrace. Comfortable and warm enough to start putting her to sleep. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was slowed, though she wasn't quite fully asleep yet. She was just content to be laying here, honestly. No fighting, no pregnancy scares, nothing. Just her and him laying on her bed together, happy to be in each others company. So it was a slight surprise when she felt his lips on hers. Her eyes opened enough to see it happen, but the kiss was over before she could really join in all that much. Now that her eyes were open she was looking at him as he spoke. A tint of pink took to her cheeks as she listened to his words, her heart beating just a tad faster at him calling her his. That would mean that he was hers as well, which she was happy about. So Kaori closed her eyes again, snuggling into him as she responded in a sleepy tone☆...

"Yeah. I'm yours, and you're mine.."
...♝Masahi couldn't help but feel overly comfortable as well in their current positions, just having Kaori this close granting him an ease that he hadn't had anytime or anywhere else, and honestly, he didn't know whether or not to give in to the sleepiness he felt, or to stay awake and enjoy the feeling more. Yeah, right now was what he needed; no battles, no deceit, no killing or beating, just him and her belonging to each other. So when Kaori answered him Masahi simply smiled as he thought about it and gained a bit of color in his cheeks as well before barely noticing Kaori's heartbeat speed up a little and inwardly snickering, knowing he could tease her a little, but he'd rather just hold her close. Closing his eyes Masahi started to rub Kaori's back, knowing she must be close to sleep herself, and who could blame her? After the scare they had today he was just glad things were claim between them; but then he thought he remembered something, though he shoved it aside for later before he spoke in a hushed tone♝...

"That makes me happy... sleep well Kaori..."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "she's in her room, she said that she wanted to go to earth and so she did." She said. She then looked at Roman "i'm just surprised she escaped your mother..." she added.
Roman thought about how Misaki escaped, seeing that his mother was there... And she's a damn Sanctum. "Maybe she was busy... She does become really busy when she's at home."

Roman said:
Roman thought about how Misaki escaped, seeing that his mother was there... And she's a damn Sanctum. "Maybe she was busy... She does become really busy when she's at home."
Mal nodded "that is true... that makes sense" she said. "I just don't know if I should ground her or let it pass, since this is the first bad thing she's done....so far..." Mal said and sighed.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "that is true... that makes sense" she said. "I just don't know if I should ground her or let it pass, since this is the first bad thing she's done....so far..." Mal said and sighed.
"You're able to connect with her better than I am. Therefore I'll let you decide what the punishment will be." Roman said, looking up at the sky. "Besides, now that I know Alejandro actually didn't run away, I don't have to plan a punishment for him... Only thing wrong is that he's been chipped."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland rolled his eyes at Dakota's statement as he got dressed, no one was ever useless in his family, not ever, they could always find a use. Not that it would be hard to find a use for her around here, it's just that Roland didn't want Dakota thinking lowly of herself because then he'd feel as if he had let her down some how, and from there it just became a large slippery slope. After Roland was done dressing himself he walked over to Dakota before speaking softly⚒...

"Don't worry, we always find a way for someone to be useful, even if we need to teach them ourselfs."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled a little as she finished tying up her hair "Then I'll try to be as useful as I can" she said with a nod before looking to Roland "I mean, helping out is the least I can do for getting to stay here, so I wanna help as best as I can" she said with a smile.

Alternated said:
Mateus smiled "it's not really that bothersome It's pretty fun spending time with you" he said, he wasn't really bothered at all in fact Elaena helped him so he also helped her "hmm what if there is some kind of cure for that sleeping habit of yours" Mateus said maybe there is some kind of cure that will help for Elaena.
Elaena shrugged "My parents have tried everything over the years, Even giving me meds that are used for Narcolepsy, but that didn't work either", they sent me here, probably hoping that someone would know how to fix it" she explained "Not that I mind of course, I guess Im used to it now...." She said before smiling at him "Thanks for not being bothered by it, you're a great friend~" she said happily before giving him a small hug.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But prophet says everyone i kill deserves it.... He says im making the world a better place." She said defiantly

[/QUOTE]
Kairassi shook her head "No." She said as she glanced in the direction of where the cafe was "I used to go to that cafe, everyone who worked there were good people." She said with a frown "your friend just likes killing"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''maybe we could tell her to loosen up...i think shes being a bit too hard on herself..with acting mature..''
...☫Natsuru said as he walked with Amara☫...
Amara nodded "I think that would be a good idea...I don't want her getting all serious and stressed out, its not good for her..." She said with a nod.

Roman said:
(((( Ah, I'm sort of doing something and trying to get out some replies, can you do it? ))))
((Alright but are we continuing where we were [at a diner I think?] or time skipping?))

Nonalaka said:
((Alright but are we continuing where we were [at a diner I think?] or time skipping?))
(((( a time skip would be best ))))

Nonalaka said:
Elaena shrugged "My parents have tried everything over the years, Even giving me meds that are used for Narcolepsy, but that didn't work either", they sent me here, probably hoping that someone would know how to fix it" she explained "Not that I mind of course, I guess Im used to it now...." She said before smiling at him "Thanks for not being bothered by it, you're a great friend~" she said happily before giving him a small hug.
Mateus suddenly blushed after Elaena gave him a small hug "okay no problem I guess" he said as he hugged her back, suddenly he got a way of curing Elaena from her sleeping habit "I think I have a cure maybe I can use my chemicals in me to cure it" but on second thought "actually nevermind you might die instead" he said.

Ballerina said:
Klef was confused why Alejandro thought so heavily about the size of his house, but didn't question it. " Only ten seconds or so." They replied.
"Felt like I was thinking for a while." Alejandro said, looking at Klef and yawning. He stood up again and stretched, "I'm gonna go take a nap. Are you sticking around for a bit or are you heading out?"

Roman said:
"Felt like I was thinking for a while." Alejandro said, looking at Klef and yawning. He stood up again and stretched, "I'm gonna go take a nap. Are you sticking around for a bit or are you heading out?"
" I think I might have to head out, there is something I need to check on anyways." They told him, standing up.

Ballerina said:
" I think I might have to head out, there is something I need to check on anyways." They told him, standing up.
Alejandro nodded, "Well you know where to find me. If I'm not here, ask my parents or grandma. They'd know." He said, before motioning for Klef to follow him to the door.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled a little as she finished tying up her hair "Then I'll try to be as useful as I can" she said with a nod before looking to Roland "I mean, helping out is the least I can do for getting to stay here, so I wanna help as best as I can" she said with a smile.

Kairassi shook her head "No." She said as she glanced in the direction of where the cafe was "I used to go to that cafe, everyone who worked there were good people." She said with a frown "your friend just likes killing"

Amara nodded "I think that would be a good idea...I don't want her getting all serious and stressed out, its not good for her..." She said with a nod.
''wanna head back and pick her up? going to the amusement park with her is probably a good step to loosening her up yeah?''

...☫Natsuru said as he smiled at Amara☫...

Roman said:
"I was just about to get a coffee or something. Why would you prefer having?" Taylor asked, seeing that he didn't know anything about what Seris would like not one bit at all.
(((( @HimeragiSeiker ))))

Nonalaka said:

"No! Prophet said every one in there had hurt my mama s they deserve to die!" She said defiantly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](May you start?)

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko just soon got out of bed and stretched a bit wondering where Blake is✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko just soon got out of bed and stretched a bit wondering where Blake is✿...
Blake sighed a little as he stood there on the pourch that was connected to there room as he leaned against the rail and stared out over the scenery. He didnt hear emiko get up so he was stoll enjoying the scenery

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded, "Well you know where to find me. If I'm not here, ask my parents or grandma. They'd know." He said, before motioning for Klef to follow him to the door.
"Ok, we should hang out again sometime!" They said, following him to the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back