• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''any plans today Blake?''
...✿She said just being curious if he had any✿...
"Most likely training today.... Or seeing if any one wants to go get a drink while you and annbel are out." He said t her

Nonalaka said:
Amara shook her head "No, not at all, we can afford it" she said with a smile "So let's get going~"
''a-alright then...cmon Arako''

...✿Yuria said before taking Arako's hand and dragging her off✿...

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi tilted her head "So you feel left out..." She said as she looked at Mika "Why don't you tell her you feel that way?"
"Because shes never around..... And whenever she is shes with mitsu." She said in return to her

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini looked a little confused before speaking. Maybe she just wasn't a fan of chicken, or.. something along those lines. Really, she didn't know why Seria didn't want to try them, they were pretty good and sometimes spicy. Heck, if she could, Rini would most likely eat hot wings all the time, but that wasn't healthy.❆...

"Eh? Why not?"

------

...❤︎Celia hummed to herself while she waited, swaying on her heels before she took off her hat. She didn't really know what to do with it when they would start jumping, so she just placed it on the counter and asked the woman to watch it for her. There was no way she was going to jumping trampolines and hold it at the same time, it would be ridiculous in her opinion❤︎...

"Are you nervous? You shouldn't be, everything will be fine. Hopefully."
''i dunno...i just preferred chicken legs..''

...☫She said before taking a seat and ordering a drink from the bartender☫...

''Rum, over here''

''hope so''

...✦Zenya said as she went to Celia✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Most likely training today.... Or seeing if any one wants to go get a drink while you and annbel are out." He said t her

[/QUOTE]
''ah...i see''

Roman said:
Takashi smiled and nodded, "I know that. That's why I want to try and do the same for you. You deserve more, so I'm trying to give you more." He explained. "Maybe it's just the fact that I want to feel more... What's the word I'm looking for?" He asked himself. He groaned lightly as he thought before chuckling, "Useful is the word." He said. "Useful."
...₪Violetta couldn't help but frown a bit. Useful? That seemed a bit.. self deprecating, in her mind. Did he only think that he needed to be useful to be around her? What about what he wanted? Didn't he want to be around her because he, yknow, liked the thought of being around her? She appreciated the thought about wanting to do things for her, but she couldn't help but want him to be happy aside from being of use. She sighed before responding₪...

"I like you for you, not how useful you are. I appreciate the thought, but you're worth more than that."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright then...cmon Arako''
...✿Yuria said before taking Arako's hand and dragging her off✿...
Amara giggled a little before stepping outside again and waited for Arako and Yuria.

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled a little before stepping outside again and waited for Arako and Yuria.
...✿The two were dressed casually. Yuria wore a shirt and some thigh shorts while Arako wore a skirt and a light purple button up shirt✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno...i just preferred chicken legs..''
...☫She said before taking a seat and ordering a drink from the bartender☫...

''Rum, over here''

''hope so''

...✦Zenya said as she went to Celia✦...
...❆So she did like chicken, just not the wings. Even though it was called hot wings, she saw a few pieces of chicken legs in them. Not very many, just two or three of them. Rini took a seat next to Seria as she spoke, soon ordering herself just a regular coke❆...

"Oh. Those are good too. And can I have a Coke too? I can't drink.. not that I would want too."

-----

...❤︎Waiting for Zenya to get over to her, Celia eagerly grabbed her hand when she made and pulled her over to the trampolines. There were little kids bouncing off of the walls and on to the floors, with adults standing by and watching them. A few UN guys were inside too, surveying the area. Ignoring them, she pulled her over to the trampolines before she started jumping❤︎...

"Can you do any tricks on a trampoline?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆So she did like chicken, just not the wings. Even though it was called hot wings, she saw a few pieces of chicken legs in them. Not very many, just two or three of them. Rini took a seat next to Seria as she spoke, soon ordering herself just a regular coke❆...

"Oh. Those are good too. And can I have a Coke too? I can't drink.. not that I would want too."

-----

...❤︎Waiting for Zenya to get over to her, Celia eagerly grabbed her hand when she made and pulled her over to the trampolines. There were little kids bouncing off of the walls and on to the floors, with adults standing by and watching them. A few UN guys were inside too, surveying the area. Ignoring them, she pulled her over to the trampolines before she started jumping❤︎...

"Can you do any tricks on a trampoline?"
...☫The bartender passed rum and coke before he asked Seria☫...

''who's this chick?''

''a friend. dont get any ideas or il burn you''

''i never been on one''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿The two were dressed casually. Yuria wore a shirt and some thigh shorts while Arako wore a skirt and a light purple button up shirt✿...
Amara was now standing alongside Natsuru when the girls came outside "Ready to go?~" she asked the two with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled back and kissed her cheek. "Eggs and bacon?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
''hmm..guess il have the same''

...✿Emiko said as she kissed Blake's cheek back✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm..guess il have the same''
...✿Emiko said as she kissed Blake's cheek back✿...
Blake smiled and hugged her happily before he pulled away and started to pull out the needed pots and pans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back