• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname was slightly dumbfounded, allowing the door to slip free from his grasp. He wasn't positively sure of what it was he wanted to do. Although, he did know one thing for sure. It was his mother. Silent, Kaname took the necessary steps forward to simply stand before his mother and rest his head on her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her torso. "Okaasan...."

Layla's gaze lowered to peer at the shadow running across the floor from within the room. Immediately, Layla assumed it was the girl she had been looking for in search for Kaname. Relieved all the more that her urges were correct, Layla was taken aback when her son suddenly positioned himself against her in a hug. Hesitant at first, Layla slowly held her son against her, resting her head over his. A soft, empathetic gaze swallowing her irises. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect him..."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla watched through the door tilting her ever so slightly watched the scene in front of her, it was rather heartwarming in a way really, seeing this little reunion between the two, smiling a little she stepped back a bit to not get in the way, though Camilla did find what Kaname's mother had said rather odd, couldn't protect who? Camilla had no idea, but didn't ask nor planned on doing it later either, it was probably none of her business to be asking, well in her opinion anyway, she didn't want to seem rude...

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternated said:
Mateus got silent for a little bit and frowned "around people huh" he said silently then he cheers up instantly "well maybe I can figure it out soon" he said still worried about the feeling he felt but he wants to find out what it is "so what do you think of this complicated feeling" he questioned Elaena maybe he'll get some hints.
Elaena shrugged a little "I don't know really" she said trying to think about what feeling he came could be on about "Well first of all, apart from getting a hug from someone...when else do you feel this feeling you feel?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena shrugged a little "I don't know really" she said trying to think about what feeling he came could be on about "Well first of all, apart from getting a hug from someone...when else do you feel this feeling you feel?" She asked curiously.
Mateus tries to recall some situations where it happened but all he knows that he experienced it first from her "I actually feel this feeling for the first time when I met you" he said "but not the first time we met....It's actually when you slept" he added to make it more specific.

Alternated said:
Mateus tries to recall some situations where it happened but all he knows that he experienced it first from her "I actually feel this feeling for the first time when I met you" he said "but not the first time we met....It's actually when you slept" he added to make it more specific.
Elaena stared blankly at him for a moment "When I slept?" She repeated, wearing a confused expression, what kind of feeling was that? She shrugged a little "I..I don't think I know what you are feeling then..."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena stared blankly at him for a moment "When I slept?" She repeated, wearing a confused expression, what kind of feeling was that? She shrugged a little "I..I don't think I know what you are feeling then..."
(Last post I need to be early)

Mateus sighed a little disappointed but accepts it "is that so well I shouldn't force you" he said but still very curious a feeling that he doesn't know "well I know in the near future I might discover it".

Nonalaka said:
Amara paused, blinking a few times before looking to Arako "To have fun of course! Why else?" She said smiling a little, even now she was acting so serious, which made Amara want to frown, she just wanted her to loosen up a bit, but Amara kept a smile on her face, not wanting to look disappointed or sad.
''o-oh...i see''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Welcome sweet heart." He said softlly as he bent down and kissed her cheek then say next tp hwr

[/QUOTE]
''eat up~''

...✿She said as she began eating her plate✿...

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at the door, "Alright, fine..." she said and walked in front of the door, slowly knocking. She then took a step back and looked at Roman, though footsteps could be heard making their way to the door.
Roman chuckled llightly and watched as Mal knocked on the door, "Is it really that upsetting to knock on a door? These are your parents after all." He said, laughing a little more. "I can hear someone coming to the door... That's a plus."

Ballerina said:
Celeste sat down at the booth, still not completely sure why she of all people were talking to a God.
"So how did you become aquanted with my daughter celeste?" Thana askes as celeste sat down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So how did you become aquanted with my daughter celeste?" Thana askes as celeste sat down

[/QUOTE]
"Well... I wanted to show your daughter around the city, she's new here right? And also this creep named Juniper was making her watch his lame talkshow, I wanted her to get out of wierd place before anything else happens."

Ballerina said:
"Well... I wanted to show your daughter around the city, she's new here right? And also this creep named Juniper was making her watch his lame talkshow, I wanted her to get out of wierd place before anything else happens."
"Then i thank you for taking my daughter from that creep. And yes she is fairly new to the city." She said with a happy smile to thana

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗The longer they sat there, the more out of it Kanon was becoming. Her eyes went out of focus on nothing in particular in the distance, zoning out to where if Achilles would have talked to her at that moment, she wouldn't have heard him. So she didn't really notice that the food had come, or that he hsf paid, and barely noticed that he had picked her up. As they walked home Kanon looked up at him with th glossed over look, before closing her eyes and curling into his embrace like a fragile creature that was afraid of the light. All she wanted to do now was go home. As much as she wanted to say it she couldn't bring herself to just ask it, already feeling bad for putting him through this. Though, with the circumstances, she was the last person who needed to apologize about anything. So Kanon hid her face in Achilles jacket, trying not to start trembling again from feeling sorry and from the after effects of what she had been through. Hiding her face hurt the part that was pretty bruised, but she didnt care. Or she didnt notice.All she wanted was the escape the world for a while⊗...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled and started to eat as he sat next to her

[/QUOTE]
''how is it?''

...✿Emiko asked wondering if Blake liked her cooking✿...

Lumina said:
...۞Yumi had just made it to the street between the cafe and the place she was staying when suddenly she heard a voice behind her. It was a voice she hadn't heard before, and it came out of nowhere, so it surprised her a bit. Slightly tensely and cautiously she turned around, half expecting to see some with a gun pointed at her, but it seemed that wasn't the case as her eyes fell upon a... girl? And not just any girl, a girl with a horn. Blinking at the scene,Yumi wondered who she was. Obviously not human, considering the horn, and really the hair too, but it's not like that mattered. This girl looked timid, much like she could be at times, and not in the best of shapes considering the state of her clothing. Was she lost? Fleeing from somewhere? She hoped it wasn't the latter as she smiled gently, speaking as she did so۞...

"Oh, hello there. I'm just on my way to go get something to eat. You look hungry, do you want something to eat too?"
Serenity saw the girl cautiously turn around as if she was going this girl. She stared blankly at the girl for a second, studying her face. So this is how humans are supposed to look... Perhaps she still had a bit of unicorn magic in her since she's still looked rather strange, but she didn't want to concern herself with that right now, even if it did make her hopeful. The girl asked her if she wanted food, unicorns are only able to substain themselves for a few days before succumbing to more human needs and unfortunately a few days passed quicker than she would have liked. Serenity nods, saying "yes" to her offer under her breath.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''how is it?''
...✿Emiko asked wondering if Blake liked her cooking✿...
"Its amazing emiko." He said softly to her as he finished half of the plate then looked up and smiled lovingly at her after he finished a bite

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its amazing emiko." He said softly to her as he finished half of the plate then looked up and smiled lovingly at her after he finished a bite

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko smiled lovingly back at him before she finished her plate too✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko smiled lovingly back at him before she finished her plate too✿...
Blake got up once he was done and took both of there plates and kissed emikos cheek before going to the kitchen to clean the dishes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake got up once he was done and took both of there plates and kissed emikos cheek before going to the kitchen to clean the dishes

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon went over to Blake and kissed his ear before watching over his shoulder happily✿...

Mari let out a happy sigh as her and Roselyn walked out of the mall, with clothes and other goods. Mari also bought herself a new swimsuit that she thought looked cute. "Alright Rosie-San! I think we should be getting home!" She giggled. She looked like she had enjoyed her day very much.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon went over to Blake and kissed his ear before watching over his shoulder happily✿...
Blake smiled when he felt her lips on his ear and continued to wash the dishes as she leaned over his shoulder to watch. "So what are we gonna do today?" He asked her

TheDragoon said:
Mari let out a happy sigh as her and Roselyn walked out of the mall, with clothes and other goods. Mari also bought herself a new swimsuit that she thought looked cute. "Alright Rosie-San! I think we should be getting home!" She giggled. She looked like she had enjoyed her day very much.

@HimeragiSeiker
''alright, lets go~''

...♱She said as she took Mari's hand happily and started to walk home♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled when he felt her lips on his ear and continued to wash the dishes as she leaned over his shoulder to watch. "So what are we gonna do today?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
''well...i dunno. maybe hang out a bit before i go to the girls day out with Annabel''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i dunno. maybe hang out a bit before i go to the girls day out with Annabel''
"Alright sweetheart." He said softly as he turned his hea to her and kissed her cheek before he started to finish up the dishes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright sweetheart." He said softly as he turned his hea to her and kissed her cheek before he started to finish up the dishes

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon kissed behind Blake's ear lobe and just watched over the shoulder✿...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back