• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Amara gave a confused expression, did Arako suddenly stop calling her as her mother? She tucked that thought aside for now "Well, I love roller coasters, but If you don't like being fast or high then maybe they aren't for you" she said laughing a little.
''o-oh...''

...☫Arako soon went wide eyed when she realized what she had addressed her. She soon just slapped her self really hard☫...

''sorry mother...i was kinda thinking about yours and auntie's names...i forgot auntie's name..''

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina kept looking up at Siegfried, still trying to process everything he was saying. It was hard for her to believe that they had been raised by the same person. Was it... at the same time? It's not like she remembered anything. Truthfully, and she knew it deep down, that anything he said could be true. She wouldn't know if it happened or not. But with how scared she still felt, she didn't want to believe any of it. She didn't want to be associated as being related to this madman whatsoever. It made her scared of what else kinds of things she did in her past lives... it just served as a reminder that while she was a phoenix, and she probably regenerated, she had no way of knowing how many times or what she did in each life. And this was proof. So as Siegfried materialized the mirror, Lumina's eyes fell upon it, seeing the shard resting in her soul. Without realizing it her hand moved up to her chest, as if that would help her touch it and make it real. So... this guy really had put a part of him in her soul... but... why... no. Wait. For all she knew this guy could be showing her illusions, trying to trick her into believing whatever he wants. Lumina's hand fell to her side, and her gaze moved up to Siegfried. Again, a generalization would probably suffice, but in this case, she wasn't really lying either♤...
"I.. don't know what I'm seeing.."
...♞Siegfried chuckled before narrowing his eyes at the girl as the mirror glowed a little before exploding into hundreds of butterflies made of blue light, all of them fluttering away as they faded away into nothingness. Siegfried then focused his inner mana into the shard of Ayen's souls that rested within his own soul, making it resonate with the shard in Lumina's soul, right where the mirror had shown it, making both shards visible to the naked eye and feelible to the two of them♞...

"I would not lie about something like that, i take the subject of that man very seriously, now then, make a guess without thinking on it, let your subconscious handle it, of how old you truly are."

LunaCrosby said:
(you can send whoever to Asako ^~^ she's in leh park)
((I'll send Kenai again since that interaction but kinda dropped when I left for a bit ;v;))

Letting out a yawn Kenai entered the park, deciding to take a break after his training, not that he did a lot of training, but he did do some so his skills wouldn't get rusty or anything, placing his hands into his pockets his eyes lazily scanned across the park scenery.

Nonalaka said:
((I'll send Kenai again since that interaction but kinda dropped when I left for a bit ;v;))
Letting out a yawn Kenai entered the park, deciding to take a break after his training, not that he did a lot of training, but he did do some so his skills wouldn't get rusty or anything, placing his hands into his pockets his eyes lazily scanned across the park scenery.
(K~)

Asako was lazily sleeping in a tree, almost being oblivious to the fact that she could have fallen. In reality, Asako was watching people pass by when she was suddenly tired and next thing she knew, she was out.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh...''
...☫Arako soon went wide eyed when she realized what she had addressed her. She soon just slapped her self really hard☫...

''sorry mother...i was kinda thinking about yours and auntie's names...i forgot auntie's name..''
Amara smiled lightly and waved her hands a little "N-No its okay...no need to slap yourself" she said softly "and your aunts name is Yoku."

LunaCrosby said:
(K~)
Asako was lazily sleeping in a tree, almost being oblivious to the fact that she could have fallen. In reality, Asako was watching people pass by when she was suddenly tired and next thing she knew, she was out.
As Kenai continued to walk along his gaze stopped when he spotted someone familiar, causing his ears to perk up with curiosity, as he walked near the tree, he looked up for further inspection. soon identifying the person as Asako, he hadnt really seen her since that day he took her to the amusement park...

Nonalaka said:
As Kenai continued to walk along his gaze stopped when he spotted someone familiar, causing his ears to perk up with curiosity, as he walked near the tree, he looked up for further inspection. soon identifying the person as Asako, he hadnt really seen her since that day he took her to the amusement park...
Asako's tail seemed to be moving freely, having managed to escape it's place where Asako had tucked it. Asako hadn't woken up nor taken notice of his approach, still sleeping as she was before.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yoku...thank you mama''
"You're welcome sweetie~" she said with a smile "Though now I'm curious, Is their a particular reason you were trying to remember?"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako's tail seemed to be moving freely, having managed to escape it's place where Asako had tucked it. Asako hadn't woken up nor taken notice of his approach, still sleeping as she was before.

Chuckling lightly, Kenai tilted his head upon seeing the tail, yep, it was indeed her. Stopping in front of the tree and looking up he poked her tail once. "Hey, your tail isn't hidden, you might wanna fix that" he called up to her.

Nonalaka said:
Chuckling lightly, Kenai tilted his head upon seeing the tail, yep, it was indeed her. Stopping in front of the tree and looking up he poked her tail once. "Hey, your tail isn't hidden, you might wanna fix that" he called up to her.
Asako jumped slightly and opened her eye's. "my tail?..." she muttered and looked back, going wide eyed and quickly tucking it back in. "D-Did anyone see it?!" she asked him, hoping no one had saw it while it had been out.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako jumped slightly and opened her eye's. "my tail?..." she muttered and looked back, going wide eyed and quickly tucking it back in. "D-Did anyone see it?!" she asked him, hoping no one had saw it while it had been out.
Kenai shrugged "Dunno, I just arrived" he said looking up at her "Though I don't think so, the park is pretty empty today" he said with a small nod before placing his hands back into his pockets.

WeirdPrincess said:
...๑Yuuka tilted her head forward to see the girl that had stopped in front of her. Had she been looking at the vehicles too? They were kind of hard to miss, seeing as how the military vehicles were big and pretty spacious. Once the girl started talking, Yuuka sat up and readjusted her clothing so her stomach wasn't showing, which tended to happen when she laid out anywhere. She soon spoke as she got up from the ground, dusting herself off before smiling at her๑...
"Oh no, its fine. I was in the way, so its my bad. I just stopped to take a rest and got a bit distracted."
Ariel nodded "I'm guessing by those awful looking trucks?" She asked as she glanced from them back to the girl on the ground "I got distracted by them too" she said with a small giggle "its hard not to really"

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Oh, okay~" she said smiling as she then looked ahead again.
''could we do roller coasters then...?''

''i think il pass on the roller coaster. i dont like fast rides''

...☫Natsuru said as if he were kind of afraid but smiling a bit☫...

TheDragoon said:
Mari shrugged. "I don't have a favorite food yet..." She said plainly.
''oh...hmmm...then i guess il just make some pasta. alfraedo pasta. you might like it''

...♱Roselyn said as she smiled at her♱...

Nonalaka said:
Kenai shrugged "Dunno, I just arrived" he said looking up at her "Though I don't think so, the park is pretty empty today" he said with a small nod before placing his hands back into his pockets.
Asako immediately looked relieved "That's good..." She said and jumped down, landing in front of him. "What brings you to the park?" she asked, tilting her head.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...hmmm...then i guess il just make some pasta. alfraedo pasta. you might like it''
...♱Roselyn said as she smiled at her♱...
Mari blushed, thinking she was referring to something dirty but ignored it and smiled. "Yeah! Sounds delicious!" He said as they continued to walk home.

TheDragoon said:
Mari blushed, thinking she was referring to something dirty but ignored it and smiled. "Yeah! Sounds delicious!" He said as they continued to walk home.
''cool, il make it then. and...your blushing..?''

...♱Roselyn asked as she saw Mari's face♱...

Nonalaka said:
Maya blinked she honestly didn't fully understand the extents of this chipping thing, she never really looked at the news headlines or anything, all she knew was that she wasn't supposed to be out and really she was happy enough not knowing to much that way she didn't feel as panicked really. "I'll continue to keep a low profile then...though to be honest, I don't get why they'd try chipping me, I'm pretty much harmless..." She said with a slight frown as she went to the kitchen to make coffee "And you haven't done anything bad before either...its not really fair for them to go after people who mind their own business..." She said softly.
Cecil followed behind Maya, as she walked into the kitchen. Once they made there, he took a seat at the table and watched Maya make coffee, and he soon spoke lightly in reply to her, "You're right. They shouldn't barge into our lives when we don't do anything. I haven't used my powers for any kind of wrongdoing... Neither have you... But we have to live knowing we could end up being chipped..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back