• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''cool, il make it then. and...your blushing..?''
...♱Roselyn asked as she saw Mari's face♱...
Mari frantically waved her hands in front her face, blushing more. "N-No! It's umm... You look very p-pretty in the sun! Yeah! That's it!" She said, embarrassed from thinking such dirty thoughts.

TheDragoon said:
Mari frantically waved her hands in front her face, blushing more. "N-No! It's umm... You look very p-pretty in the sun! Yeah! That's it!" She said, embarrassed from thinking such dirty thoughts.
''o-oh...thank you''

...♱Roselyn said as she blushed lightly and smiled, moving a strip of hair behind her ear♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...if you have another place in mind, feel free to say it''
...♱Seris said curious about what to hear from Taylor♱...
Taylor shook his head. Nothing came to mind when he thought about where they could go. "Nah... I just wanna head back home... What about you?"

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head. Nothing came to mind when he thought about where they could go. "Nah... I just wanna head back home... What about you?"
''sure lets go then''

(wanna work on a different character like Helena and Azusa or...? a new character maybe?)

LunaCrosby said:
Mal shrugged "it feel's awkward being back here when they're around..." she said, soon after the door opened, and yet again, it was her dad standing there. "Yes?" He asked, looking completely bored with their arrival.
Roman chuckled and put his arm around Mal's waist, holding her close. "Oh you'll be fine. They're you're parents... Just try and give them another chance. I did... Also, how come I never see your mom?" He asked before the opened. Roman nodded his head at his father in law and smiled, "Hey. We were coming to visit. Wanted to check on you guys."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and put his arm around Mal's waist, holding her close. "Oh you'll be fine. They're you're parents... Just try and give them another chance. I did... Also, how come I never see your mom?" He asked before the opened. Roman nodded his head at his father in law and smiled, "Hey. We were coming to visit. Wanted to check on you guys."
Mal looked at Roman before looking at her father, "She's here, just always in the book room reading" she said. "Oh, yeah, just to check up on you guys" she said.

"ok..." He said and walked away from the door, pushing it open for them to come in.

Juniper calmly watched as the two girls left the building, surprised that Aya would finally leave him alone. A grin spread across his face, satisfied that he had set up two people he strongly disliked together... Maybe that was a bad thing... Two people separate are far less annoying than one mega-annoying force...Why was he thinking about this anyways? He had far better things to do with his time than predict when those girls are going to make a pathetic attempt to beat him up. Juniper strolls out the building, waving to two body guards, one of which Juniper was convinced had crush on him,saying goodbye was always extremely awkward, even if it wasn't a rarity to have guys and girls ogling over him. 'Just smile and wave until you get out of the studio Juniper...' He reminded himself, trying not to look the guy straight in the eyes. Juniper casually walks through the alley way, before slipping sunglasses in attempt to hide his face from the public. Sure, his TV show wasn't too popular and this was only his first month on air, but he strongly believed in faking it until you make it, that's how he got so far anyways. Juniper soon reached the streets of the city and begun to head to the nearby cafe to get a cup of chai tea.

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley nods and looks over at nai ☬...
"Yea that's good to know, I have days where I'm rude"
Nai nodded and slowly stopped swinging, "I wouldn't mind. Most people need to let out pent up anger and I'm perfectly fine with that." he said, smiling at Harley.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at Roman before looking at her father, "She's here, just always in the book room reading" she said. "Oh, yeah, just to check up on you guys" she said.
"ok..." He said and walked away from the door, pushing it open for them to come in.
Roman nodded and allowed Mal to walk in before him and he followed behind her. "Thank you... It's nice to see you again. Where's Mal's brother? I never actually got his name."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure lets go then''
(wanna work on a different character like Helena and Azusa or...? a new character maybe?)
(((( Maybe different characters. I'm sort of debating on if I wanna keep Helena as a character. ))))

Roman said:
Roman nodded and allowed Mal to walk in before him and he followed behind her. "Thank you... It's nice to see you again. Where's Mal's brother? I never actually got his name."
Mal walked in and stood next to Roman.

"He's in the book room with his mom... well, their mom." he said. "And his names Hayden" He added.

HimeragiSeiker said:
just keep Helena xD ))
(((( But she's not as fun as she was when I first had her /: After I changed her appearance, it didn't feel right ))))

-----------

LunaCrosby said:
Mal walked in and stood next to Roman.
"He's in the book room with his mom... well, their mom." he said. "And his names Hayden" He added.
Roman patted his shoulder and smirked, "Thanks man. Now we're off to find, Hayden. Hopefully he isn't scared of me... He didn't seem like it." He said, before looking at Mal. "You know where they are, love. Mind showing the way?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''could we do roller coasters then...?''
''i think il pass on the roller coaster. i dont like fast rides''

...☫Natsuru said as if he were kind of afraid but smiling a bit☫...
Amara looked to Natsuru and giggled a little, she remembered he didn't like roller coasters "If you want you can choose the next one~" she said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako immediately looked relieved "That's good..." She said and jumped down, landing in front of him. "What brings you to the park?" she asked, tilting her head.
Kenai simply shrugged his shoulders a little "I finished up with training so I decided to go on a walk and I ended up here" he said with a nod "What about yourself?.

Roman said:
Cecil followed behind Maya, as she walked into the kitchen. Once they made there, he took a seat at the table and watched Maya make coffee, and he soon spoke lightly in reply to her, "You're right. They shouldn't barge into our lives when we don't do anything. I haven't used my powers for any kind of wrongdoing... Neither have you... But we have to live knowing we could end up being chipped..."
Maya nodded lightly "Yeah, Its still not fair though..." She said softly before sighing a little "Hopefully it all passes over, I can't see this law lasting forever, its wrong" she said, glancing back at him for a moment before he continued making the coffee. "Though for now let's stay positive, all this chipping talk will bring down our moods" she said, giving a small smile.

Ballerina said:
Juniper calmly watched as the two girls left the building, surprised that Aya would finally leave him alone. A grin spread across his face, satisfied that he had set up two people he strongly disliked together... Maybe that was a bad thing... Two people separate are far less annoying than one mega-annoying force...Why was he thinking about this anyways? He had far better things to do with his time than predict when those girls are going to make a pathetic attempt to beat him up. Juniper strolls out the building, waving to two body guards, one of which Juniper was convinced had crush on him,saying goodbye was always extremely awkward, even if it wasn't a rarity to have guys and girls ogling over him. 'Just smile and wave until you get out of the studio Juniper...' He reminded himself, trying not to look the guy straight in the eyes. Juniper casually walks through the alley way, before slipping sunglasses in attempt to hide his face from the public. Sure, his TV show wasn't too popular and this was only his first month on air, but he strongly believed in faking it until you make it, that's how he got so far anyways. Juniper soon reached the streets of the city and begun to head to the nearby cafe to get a cup of chai tea.
@Nonalaka
Ilaani's eyes lazily gazed out the window of the café as she sipped at her tea, not really looking at anything in particular, she was somewhat spaced out really, lost in her thoughts. Upon hearing a door open to the cafe, her gaze moved from the window to see who had entered the café, tilting her head lightly at the purple haired man in the sunglasses, sunglasses? It wasn't really bright enough for sunglasses in her opinion, it seemed more like he was hiding his face or something, not that she would have recognised him anyways. After realising that her train of thought was causing her to stare at the man for quite a bit she looked away, after all she didn't want to seem like some kind of lunatic.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''where do you wanna hang out?''
...✿Emiko asked as she smiled at him✿...
(Sorry for the late reply >~<)

Blake smiled and kissed emiko before he spoke. "Wanna maybe go see a movie?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]@Nonalaka did i miss a post from you???

[/QUOTE]
((Well not me exactly, you owed one to Hime first, since I didn't have a way for Kairassi to interact until you answered Hime's post with neo ;w;))

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded offering a smile, she honestly felt a bit bad that she couldn't figure it out for him, but maybe she'd try again later. She sat down on the sofa as she had a think about it...when she slept?...now that she thought about it, Mat tell her before of Mateus' reaction to her sleeping....and he felt the same way now when she hugged him?, she glanced in this direction, was Mat right? Did Mateus...like her? She guessed that made a little sense if he was blushing...or maybe not, she didnt know, and if it was? How on earth could she say to him thats what was? Thats much too embarassing! The thought admittedly made her cheeks colour, causing her to hide her face.
Mateus sat down on a stool and looked at Elaena and was bothered about Elaena covering her face "Is there something wrong?" he asked with a concerned tone he checked her forehead if she had a fever "uhh did I do something wrong?" he said as he looked at Mat and asked him "Mat what do you think happened to her?" he asked Mat, Mat suddenly pulls out his eyeglasses and wears them "Ma'am Elaena might be thinking of something that will trigger that kind of emotion" Mat said as he tilts his glasses "thanks, wait a minute where did you get those glasses?" he asked Mat "uhh... you know that we can pull things out of nowhere sir" Mat answered and removes his glasses "okay then not very weird".

Roman said:
(((( But she's not as fun as she was when I first had her /: After I changed her appearance, it didn't feel right ))))
-----------

Roman patted his shoulder and smirked, "Thanks man. Now we're off to find, Hayden. Hopefully he isn't scared of me... He didn't seem like it." He said, before looking at Mal. "You know where they are, love. Mind showing the way?"
well...do w/e then..))

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked to Natsuru and giggled a little, she remembered he didn't like roller coasters "If you want you can choose the next one~" she said happily.
Kenai simply shrugged his shoulders a little "I finished up with training so I decided to go on a walk and I ended up here" he said with a nod "What about yourself?.

Maya nodded lightly "Yeah, Its still not fair though..." She said softly before sighing a little "Hopefully it all passes over, I can't see this law lasting forever, its wrong" she said, glancing back at him for a moment before he continued making the coffee. "Though for now let's stay positive, all this chipping talk will bring down our moods" she said, giving a small smile.

Ilaani's eyes lazily gazed out the window of the café as she sipped at her tea, not really looking at anything in particular, she was somewhat spaced out really, lost in her thoughts. Upon hearing a door open to the cafe, her gaze moved from the window to see who had entered the café, tilting her head lightly at the purple haired man in the sunglasses, sunglasses? It wasn't really bright enough for sunglasses in her opinion, it seemed more like he was hiding his face or something, not that she would have recognised him anyways. After realising that her train of thought was causing her to stare at the man for quite a bit she looked away, after all she didn't want to seem like some kind of lunatic.
''i dont like fast rides on things that im not in some kind of seat belt..so i think il pass on those''

...☫Natsuru said as he smiled and laughed a little☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Sorry for the late reply >~<)
Blake smiled and kissed emiko before he spoke. "Wanna maybe go see a movie?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
''sure!''

...✿Emiko said as she kissed Blake's cheek✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
ok xD who do you wanna use though? i plan on using Makoto)
(((( I'll use Alejandro, he's one of my favorite characters now xD ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back