• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Mari quickly took her fathers hand and made her way to the kitchen, seeing she'd find Roselyn. "Rosie-San?" She called out.
@HimeragiSeiker
HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn was already preparing to cook before hearing a voice. She soon turned around and saw Mari and Han and smiled at them♱...
''oh. Hey Mari. hey Han''
"Hey Rose. How's it going?" Han asked, as he smiled at Mari and patted her shoulder before taking a seat at the table. "Oh and don't hesitate to ask for help with the food. I know my way around the kitchen."

Roman said:
"Hey Rose. How's it going?" Han asked, as he smiled at Mari and patted her shoulder before taking a seat at the table. "Oh and don't hesitate to ask for help with the food. I know my way around the kitchen."
''oh, could you cook instead?''

...♱She asked as she smiled a bit♱...

''i was gonna cook alfraedo but we dont have enough ingredients''

@TheDragoon

HimeragiSeiker said:

@TheDragoon
Mari sat at the table, excited for their food. When she heard her dad was cooking her mouth almost poured. She absolutely loved her fathers cooking.

@HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
Nai nodded and slowly stopped swinging, "I wouldn't mind. Most people need to let out pent up anger and I'm perfectly fine with that." he said, smiling at Harley.
...☬ Harley smiled back at nai and then looked up at the sky ☬...

"So why did you sneak out or whatever?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''dead. i even watched it happen''
...⊹She said before poking his nose but she looked serious now⊹...

''though he was a half sanctum. i think he was killed by the enemy of sanctums, im not sure...but he does train me well...even my mother who is still alive''
Alejandro growled at her, and took a step back. "Why do you keep touching me? It's bothering me!" He complained. "Sheesh... Talk about touchy."

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley smiled back at nai and then looked up at the sky ☬...
"So why did you sneak out or whatever?"
"Because my dad is a fun sponge sometimes and he doesn't let me leave because I'm not really suit the dangers of the world... By that I mean the chipping. In my opinion."

HimeragiSeiker said:

@TheDragoon
TheDragoon said:
Mari sat at the table, excited for their food. When she heard her dad was cooking her mouth almost poured. She absolutely loved her fathers cooking.
@HimeragiSeiker
Han nodded, "Sure. What do you want? I can still make the Alfredo if you girls want me to."

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Sure. What do you want? I can still make the Alfredo if you girls want me to."
Mari nodded frantically and smiled. She seemed so much like a child right now it was almost funny.

Celia stood leaning up against the wall, watching them all as he green hair flowed all the way to her back. She had a gentle and peaceful smile on her face. She was mostly looking at Han, thinking it was cute how Han just immediatly seemed to have settled into being a father with out her.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im just bored okay?''
"So you find it pleasing to excessively touch me for no reason?" Alejandro asked, looking at the girl with his natural plain expression.

6f66aa2e7bb1a73028937adbca8a9ebd.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure!''
...✿Emiko said as she kissed Blake's cheek✿...
Blake smiled and nodded. "Alright then." He said before he lifted her up by her waist and smiled up at her as he started to carry her to the room to get ready

Roman said:
"Because my dad is a fun sponge sometimes and he doesn't let me leave because I'm not really suit the dangers of the world... By that I mean the chipping. In my opinion."
...☬ Harley nods before looking back at nai ☬...

"A fun sponge?"

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded frantically and smiled. She seemed so much like a child right now it was almost funny.
Celia stood leaning up against the wall, watching them all as he green hair flowed all the way to her back. She had a gentle and peaceful smile on her face. She was mostly looking at Han, thinking it was cute how Han just immediatly seemed to have settled into being a father with out her.

@HimeragiSeiker
Han looked up from the newspaper and saw Celia. He smiled and looked at a seat next to him, "Wanna join us?" He asked softly. "I'm pretty sure the girls would love to have you... Unless they're using me to cook for them." He joked.

@HimeragiSeiker

Lumina said:
...⊗The longer they sat there, the more out of it Kanon was becoming. Her eyes went out of focus on nothing in particular in the distance, zoning out to where if Achilles would have talked to her at that moment, she wouldn't have heard him. So she didn't really notice that the food had come, or that he hsf paid, and barely noticed that he had picked her up. As they walked home Kanon looked up at him with th glossed over look, before closing her eyes and curling into his embrace like a fragile creature that was afraid of the light. All she wanted to do now was go home. As much as she wanted to say it she couldn't bring herself to just ask it, already feeling bad for putting him through this. Though, with the circumstances, she was the last person who needed to apologize about anything. So Kanon hid her face in Achilles jacket, trying not to start trembling again from feeling sorry and from the after effects of what she had been through. Hiding her face hurt the part that was pretty bruised, but she didnt care. Or she didnt notice.All she wanted was the escape the world for a while⊗...
λAchilles held her close as he carried her home. His heart was broken as he watched his love's heart and spirit drain from her. The landlady was surprised when Achilles handed her, her order. "I will be back after lunch." He said, as the landlady could only see the girl snuggling in his arms, and gave a knowing smile. "Please do, thank you." she said as she shuffled inside to eat her lunch. Achilles opened the door, then set the food on the table, and then moved Kanon into the bathroom. Sitting her on the edge of soaking tub, he went into the other room, and changed into a pair of donated swim trunks. Returning to her in the rest room, he started the tub with hot water, as he began to tend her wounds. "Look, I swear upon my second life, I will do you no harm, but I have to see if you are seriously hurt elsewhere." he spoke gently, as he began to look her over, as he slowly undressed her, not wanting to cause her anymore harm. His touches were gentle as he began to wash her and dress her wounds. λ

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami got out of the shower and got dressed and came out and dried her hair
⚅...

"I'm almost ready!"
"Okay!" he replied as he returned to the table and waited. He was nervous, happy and content as he waited for her to do what she needed to get ready.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley nods before looking back at nai ☬...
"A fun sponge?"
"You know... Someone who sucks the fun out of everything." Nai explained. "That's why I like to spend time with my brother and his wife. He can be a real butt-head sometimes, but he says it's out of love." Nai said, love being one of his favorite words.

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded lightly "Yeah, Its still not fair though..." She said softly before sighing a little "Hopefully it all passes over, I can't see this law lasting forever, its wrong" she said, glancing back at him for a moment before he continued making the coffee. "Though for now let's stay positive, all this chipping talk will bring down our moods" she said, giving a small smile.
Cecil nodded in agreement before sliding back in the chair so he could stand up. "Yeah... Something like why you're the most beautiful girl on this planet." He said, chuckling lightly. He walked over to Maya and leaned against the wall. "I'm not doing anything today... Maybe we could go shopping at the mall or something if you aren't busy, Maya."

TheDragoon said:
((Who do you have? :3 I'm thinking of using Shuu))
((I ran out of characters and only have Klef lol, I'm making an 17-18 year old plant controlling guy right now, it might take me a while to make the CS, but if you can wait an hour or two he'll be available too. I also am definitely making doppelgänger type character so if you'd rather interact with them let me know because I also can make that CS instead, however I haven't decided their age and gender yet so if you have a preferred age or gender that you want to pair one of your characters with let me know so that I can change their age and gender.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"You know... Someone who sucks the fun out of everything." Nai explained. "That's why I like to spend time with my brother and his wife. He can be a real butt-head sometimes, but he says it's out of love." Nai said, love being one of his favorite words.
...☬ Harley nods again and chuckled ☬...

"Oh I see, sorry I'm a little unfamiliar with this era"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back