• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
((Any one you want! Just so you know before hand, Shuu is an easy going God ^~^))
(Hmm... Either Klef or the new

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stared at him for a moment before she raised a brow, wow, this one really was full of himself, "Admire? I wasn't, sorry, not everyone that happens to look in your direction is 'Admiring' you" she said as she lifted her own tea cup again "They could be wondering, why does he assume he's being admired? Or you know, why are you wearing sunglasses inside?" She said before sipping her own tea.

Mayyflower said:
...⚘Lillith giggled again and nods, speaking a little before squealing when he started counting, she ran and disappeared into her best hiding spot⚘...
"Yes it is I'm gon-"
When Oliver finished counting he opened his eyes. "Ready or not! Here I come!" He said before he suddenly activated his Gemini ability and split himself into 2 versions that looked EXACTLY identical in genetic material. A absolutely perfect copy of himself, but as a normal human. He gave himself a high five and laughed. "Yeah!" The real Oliver said before they both activated Leo mode and dashed around the house at super speed, searching for Lillith.

Roman said:
"So you find it pleasing to excessively touch me for no reason?" Alejandro asked, looking at the girl with his natural plain expression.
6f66aa2e7bb1a73028937adbca8a9ebd.gif
''hmm...you just have nice hair and a cute baby-ish face''

...?Makoto said with a giggle?...

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded frantically and smiled. She seemed so much like a child right now it was almost funny.
Celia stood leaning up against the wall, watching them all as he green hair flowed all the way to her back. She had a gentle and peaceful smile on her face. She was mostly looking at Han, thinking it was cute how Han just immediatly seemed to have settled into being a father with out her.

@HimeragiSeiker
...♱Roselyn just sat at the table rubbing her stomach a bit still feeling weird♱...

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stared at him for a moment before she raised a brow, wow, this one really was full of himself, "Admire? I wasn't, sorry, not everyone that happens to look in your direction is 'Admiring' you" she said as she lifted her own tea cup again "They could be wondering, why does he assume he's being admired? Or you know, why are you wearing sunglasses inside?" She said before sipping her own tea.
Juniper cracked a smile, even if this wan't the first time, it never failed to entertain him when someone flips out over his cockiness. " Sure." He said sarcastically. "Sweetie, you really don't have to deny your admiration of me." He teased, picking up his tea cup. " Oh, people wonder many things about me, I am a very mysterious man after all." He told her with a smug look still spread apon his face. "And these sunglasses are on for a very good reason darling, can't let anyone know I'm *famous*" He said with a wink, then sipped his tea.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled and nodded. "Alright then." He said before he lifted her up by her waist and smiled up at her as he started to carry her to the room to get ready

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko smiled down at him as she giggled a bit seeing how strong Blake was or how light she was✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn just sat at the table rubbing her stomach a bit still feeling weird♱...
Celia giggled nervously. "U-Umm... I wouldn't wanna ruin anything. " She said politely, with a touch of being a little shy at the moment.

TheDragoon said:
When Oliver finished counting he opened his eyes. "Ready or not! Here I come!" He said before he suddenly activated his Gemini ability and split himself into 2 versions that looked EXACTLY identical in genetic material. A absolutely perfect copy of himself, but as a normal human. He gave himself a high five and laughed. "Yeah!" The real Oliver said before they both activated Leo mode and dashed around the house at super speed, searching for Lillith.
...⚘ Lillith looked around before she morphed into skipper also and put skipper in a hiding spot where Oliver wouldn't find him ⚘...

Nonalaka said:
Maya blushed at his comment, she still wasnt used to recieving compliments. She finished making the coffee as Cecil spoke of going shopping, turning to face him she spoke " Shopping?" She asked blinking "I'm not busy and sure, it'd be nice to go do something together. She said smiling at the thought.
Cecil chuckled and kissed on the cheek, "I think it's cute that you still blush when I compliment you. I thought you would be used to it by now." He told her, with a smile. When Maya agreed to going to the mall with him he smiled a little brighter and hugged her. "Now I have something to look forward to. Thanks~"

Mayyflower said:
...⚘ Lillith looked around before she morphed into skipper also and put skipper in a hiding spot where Oliver wouldn't find him ⚘...
Gemini Oliver eventually found skipper Lillith. He picked her up and laughed. "Well I found you, now where is little Lily Pad Huh?" He said.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?" Kairassi blinked a few times as she glanced over at him "Is it fun?" She asked curiously as she looked to the sky again.
...♮ Luke shrugs♮...

"It depends on if your fascinated with nature"

Ballerina said:
Juniper cracked a smile, even if this wan't the first time, it never failed to entertain him when someone flips out over his cockiness. " Sure." He said sarcastically. "Sweetie, you really don't have to deny your admiration of me." He teased, picking up his tea cup. " Oh, people wonder many things about me, I am a very mysterious man after all." He told her with a smug look still spread apon his face. "And these sunglasses are on for a very good reason darling, can't let anyone know I'm *famous*" He said with a wink, then sipped his tea.
Ilaani looked at him, her nose turning up in disgust as he called her sweetie, she hated when people addressed her in that kind of way "Please dont call me that....and Famous huh?" She said as her eyes lazily looked him up and down trying to think back on if shed ever seen this guy "Either you're completely deluded or you're some kind of D list celebrity, I've never seen you anywhere before"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke shrugs♮...
"It depends on if your fascinated with nature"
Kairassi nodded, she supposed she never really took the time to stop and admire such things, going silent for a bit she stated at the sky above her " It's nice" she said quietly not moving her gaze, it was a change of pace for her normal, hyper ways just sitting there, but it didn't bother her, it was nice, and she got to hang out with Luke as well, which was also nice.

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled and kissed on the cheek, "I think it's cute that you still blush when I compliment you. I thought you would be used to it by now." He told her, with a smile. When Maya agreed to going to the mall with him he smiled a little brighter and hugged her. "Now I have something to look forward to. Thanks~"
Maya smiled as her cheeks went from red to pink as she hugged him back. " Youre welcome~" she said with a quiet giggle "Though you don't need to thank me, you know I'd say yes to spending time with you anytime regardless" she said softly

HimeragiSeiker said:
TheDragoon said:
Celia giggled nervously. "U-Umm... I wouldn't wanna ruin anything. " She said politely, with a touch of being a little shy at the moment.
Han laughed lightly and walked over to Celia, "They wouldn't mind and Mari probably would love for both of her parents to be there for dinner for a change." He said, before looking at Roselyn and Mari. Han did notice something about Roselyn, but couldn't point it out specifically.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Okay, so nothing like that then...." She said as she thought about what else was there, rocking back and forth on her heels gently as she thought about it.
actually, fuck me, i never got to it))

''no no, you guys can get on it, il just wait''

...☫Natsuru said as he chuckled a little☫...

Roman said:
Han laughed lightly and walked over to Celia, "They wouldn't mind and Mari probably would love for both of her parents to be there for dinner for a change." He said, before looking at Roselyn and Mari. Han did notice something about Roselyn, but couldn't point it out specifically.
''ugh..my stomach feels weird...''

...♱Roselyn said as she just rubbed her stomach♱...

@TheDragoon

HimeragiSeiker said:
actually, fuck me, i never got to it))
''no no, you guys can get on it, il just wait''

...☫Natsuru said as he chuckled a little☫...
((Oh xD ))

Amara nodded and giggled a little "Well Alright" she said with a smile as she then looked toward the rollercoaster "Shall we go on then?" She said to the girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back