• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Oliver watched as Skipper wiggled in his arms, then saw Lillith. "Ha! Found you both!" He said before Gemini deactivated.
...⚘Lillith squealed and giggled and then fake pouted⚘...

"I was positive your wouldn't find me"

Roman said:
"I told you that already. My friend and I were ambushed while playing cards." Alejandro said, shaking his head. "If I had only listened to Hyouinmaru..."
''and if only you had a better weapon. how good is that sword anyway?''

...⊹Makoto said as she soon checked her phone⊹...

Mayyflower said:
...⚘Lillith squealed and giggled and then fake pouted⚘...
"I was positive your wouldn't find me"
Oliver gave back Skipper to Lillith, laughing. "Alright, my turn to hide!" He said. "Count to 10!"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai looked at her "Well I would say go do something, but then this conversation would turn into the exact same conversation we had last time we met" he said with a nod "Do you wanna get lunch or something? I mean, that's were I'm going after this so you can come if you're bored if you want..."
Asako thought about his offer. She then smiled and nodded "sounds fun~" she said happily.

Roman said:
Roman rubbed his chin in thought, "Is this why you love reading? Or am I thinking of myself? You like to read too, don't you Mal?"
Mal nodded "I guess so. I used to read here with my mom all the time. Though that was when I was a kid and they weren't seeking power... though I can tell they're normal again... Anyway's yes, that might be why I love reading, my mom would read me book's and taught me how to read when I was about... 4" she said and nodded again.

TheDragoon said:
Celia blinked a few times. "Do you need some water?" She asked curiously.
Mari was now looking at Roselyn, a little worried.
''n-no...its not that......hold on, ima ask a friend about this...shes someone who kept a check on my health lately...''

...♱She said as she got up before walking to Natsumi's room♱...

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke watched as she sat up also♮...
"So what brings you here?"
Kairassi shrugged "I guess I got bored at home and decided to go on a walk" she said with a smile before stopping, then furrowing her brows a little "Then I saw some pretty weird stuff, kinda scary actually... Then I came here hoping it would be calmer" she said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''h-how fast...?''
"Much faster than a car" she giggled before stopping "....if you wanna wait with your father instead you can...but you gotta go on the next one, Kay?~"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako thought about his offer. She then smiled and nodded "sounds fun~" she said happily.
Kenai smiled, normally he didn't like having company but Asako was pretty okay to hang around with so he didnt mind really, "What kind of food do you like to eat?" He asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
"Much faster than a car" she giggled before stopping "....if you wanna wait with your father instead you can...but you gotta go on the next one, Kay?~"
''well...alright''

...☫She said being unsure of it all☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...alright''
...☫She said being unsure of it all☫...
Amara nodded "Okay~ Yuria? You're still going on, right?" She asked as the line moved.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai smiled, normally he didn't like having company but Asako was pretty okay to hang around with so he didnt mind really, "What kind of food do you like to eat?" He asked curiously.
Asako continued to smile. "Everything! well, except vegetables... carrot's are ok... but not when they're cooked..." she said.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Okay~ Yuria? You're still going on, right?" She asked as the line moved.
''yeah. though considering Arako's a Goddess of destruction...if she gets scared, i may have to kiss her''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah. though considering Arako's a Goddess of destruction...if she gets scared, i may have to kiss her''
Amara blinked "Oh?...Why?" She asked, laughing a little.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako continued to smile. "Everything! well, except vegetables... carrot's are ok... but not when they're cooked..." she said.
Kenai laughed a little "I agree, I'm not big on vegetables really either" he said as he began walking "So no places where everything that is served is salad then."

Nonalaka said:
Amara blinked "Oh?...Why?" She asked, laughing a little.
Kenai laughed a little "I agree, I'm not big on vegetables really either" he said as he began walking "So no places where everything that is served is salad then."
''it seemed to get her distracted..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''and if only you had a better weapon. how good is that sword anyway?''
...?Makoto said as she soon checked her phone?...
Alejandro held his hand out and his sword appeared in his palm. He unsheathed his sword and stabbed it into the Earth, and Hyouinmaru soon materialized. A smirk on his face.

Hyourinmaru-zanpakuto-fan-club-18017124-1280-720.jpg

Hyouinmaru looked between thevtwo and chuckled. He just simply remained quiet afterwards. "That's my sword."

Roman said:
Alejandro held his hand out and his sword appeared in his palm. He unsheathed his sword and stabbed it into the Earth, and Hyouinmaru soon materialized. A smirk on his face.
Hyourinmaru-zanpakuto-fan-club-18017124-1280-720.jpg

Hyouinmaru looked between thevtwo and chuckled. He just simply remained quiet afterwards. "That's my sword."
''...its cool...but is it able to take on a storm?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''it seemed to get her distracted..''
Amara nodded as they reached the front of the queue "Ah, alright, though how would the girl you are seeing feel if you were giving kisses to people like that all the time?" She asked curiously though she wasn't sure if she was still even seeing that person anymore or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded as they reached the front of the queue "Ah, alright, though how would the girls you are seeing feel if you were giving kisses to people like that all the time?" She asked curiously "
''no, im just gonna kiss Arako if she starts using her power uncontrollably..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no, im just gonna kiss Arako if she starts using her power uncontrollably..''
Amara looked between the two for a moment before nodding "Alright" she said before it was their turn to step into the ride.

Damion nods " A magical human huh? Well Klef i'm A Shadow Werewolf from the Salvador Pack" retorts Damion as he opens the door to the cafeteria his hunger finally getting to much for him. "Coming?" asks Damion as he reaches the line.

@Ballerina

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back