• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at him, her nose turning up in disgust as he called her sweetie, she hated when people addressed her in that kind of way "Please dont call me that....and Famous huh?" She said as her eyes lazily looked him up and down trying to think back on if shed ever seen this guy "Either you're completely deluded or you're some kind of D list celebrity, I've never seen you anywhere before"
Juniper was rather surprised that she didn't like being called sweetie, but understood why. That word irked him to, he knew someone in particular who he would punch anyone if they called that person sweetie or darling. " Ok I won't, I'll find something else to call you instead" He said, chukling sipping his tea. " Oh, I'm not delusional or a D-lister, just a star on the rise."

Nonalaka said:
((Oh xD ))
Amara nodded and giggled a little "Well Alright" she said with a smile as she then looked toward the rollercoaster "Shall we go on then?" She said to the girls.
''sure''

''okay. i heard these things were really fast''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...you just have nice hair and a cute baby-ish face''
...⊹Makoto said with a giggle⊹...
Alejandro furrowed his brows and took one of his hands out of his pockets, soon pointing at himself. "How old do you think I am exactly?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Maya smiled as her cheeks went from red to pink as she hugged him back. " Youre welcome~" she said with a quiet giggle "Though you don't need to thank me, you know I'd say yes to spending time with you anytime regardless" she said softly
"One of the many reasons I love you too." Cecil said, laughing lightly. He then went back to the kitchen table and pulled out the chair he was sitting in. He sat down again and listened to her speak, soon speaking in a soft tone, "And I'm glad you would do that for me. I would for you too."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''somewhere between 12 and 14''
Alejandro was prepared to correct the girl, but was caug hy off guard when she was right about his age range, "Act- Wait what?" He stopped and sighed. "I'm almost fifteen though. Almost..."

Roman said:
Alejandro was prepared to correct the girl, but was caug hy off guard when she was right about his age range, "Act- Wait what?" He stopped and sighed. "I'm almost fifteen though. Almost..."
''i was right then, your 14. not yet 15 though..''

...⊹She said as she smirked after saying such a clever answer⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i was right then, your 14. not yet 15 though..''
...⊹She said as she smirked after saying such a clever answer⊹...
Alejandro looked at the girl and frowned at her while she smirked. "Don't get all cocky about it. It's not like you know who I am exactly. If you knew that, I'd give you props, but then I'll probably try to kill you because you could possibly be a spy or some wacky stuff like that."

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at the girl and frowned at her while she smirked. "Don't get all cocky about it. It's not like you know who I am exactly. If you knew that, I'd give you props, but then I'll probably try to kill you because you could possibly be a spy or some wacky stuff like that."
''hmmm...well i assume you were chipped no?''

...⊹She asked as she tilted her head⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...well i assume you were chipped no?''
...⊹She asked as she tilted her head⊹...
"I told you that already. My friend and I were ambushed while playing cards." Alejandro said, shaking his head. "If I had only listened to Hyouinmaru..."

Ballerina said:
Juniper was rather surprised that she didn't like being called sweetie, but understood why. That word irked him to, he knew someone in particular who he would punch anyone if they called that person sweetie or darling. " Ok I won't, I'll find something else to call you instead" He said, chukling sipping his tea. " Oh, I'm not delusional or a D-lister, just a star on the rise."
"My own name is just fine I think" she said with a nod "A star on the rise?" She repeated looking at him "If you wish for popularity or whatever, then why are you hiding your face when you're out?" She asked, not really understanding who exactly he'd be hiding his face from if he's not very well known yet.

TheDragoon said:
Gemini Oliver eventually found skipper Lillith. He picked her up and laughed. "Well I found you, now where is little Lily Pad Huh?" He said.
(Wait did he find skipper or Lillith cause it says "skipper Lillith" and "her"?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''
''okay. i heard these things were really fast''
"They are~" Amara chimed happily as they got in line.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded, she supposed she never really took the time to stop and admire such things, going silent for a bit she stated at the sky above her " It's nice" she said quietly not moving her gaze, it was a change of pace for her normal, hyper ways just sitting there, but it didn't bother her, it was nice, and she got to hang out with Luke as well, which was also nice.
Maya smiled as her cheeks went from red to pink as she hugged him back. " Youre welcome~" she said with a quiet giggle "Though you don't need to thank me, you know I'd say yes to spending time with you anytime regardless" she said softly
...♮Luke smiled and then looked over at kairassi and nodded♮...

"Yea"

...♮Luke sat up and looked up at the sky before stretching, he enjoyed hanging out with kairassi... Alot♮...

Roman said:
"One of the many reasons I love you too." Cecil said, laughing lightly. He then went back to the kitchen table and pulled out the chair he was sitting in. He sat down again and listened to her speak, soon speaking in a soft tone, "And I'm glad you would do that for me. I would for you too."
Maya smiled at him as she brought over the cups of coffee and left them on the table "I love you too" she said happily. "Hmmm, I don't think I have any nice food to have along with it, I haven't really been baking or anything recently" she said with a small laugh before searching the cupboards to see if she had anything from the store.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled and then looked over at kairassi and nodded♮...
"Yea"

...♮Luke sat up and looked up at the sky before stretching, he enjoyed hanging out with kairassi... Alot♮...
"I should probably do this more often" she said with a small giggle. Kairassi looked back at him as he then sat up, resulting in her doing the same.

Nonalaka said:
"My own name is just fine I think" she said with a nod "A star on the rise?" She repeated looking at him "If you wish for popularity or whatever, then why are you hiding your face when you're out?" She asked, not really understanding who exactly he'd be hiding his face from if he's not very well known yet.
"You'd only understand if you were a star on the rise too." He told her with a smirk.

Mayyflower said:
...⚘Lillith/Skipper squealed before looking around, she shrugged⚘...
Oliver blinked a few times as he watched Skipper squeal. "Umm... Skipper can talk?" He asked himself.

TheDragoon said:
Oliver blinked a few times as he watched Skipper squeal. "Umm... Skipper can talk?" He asked himself.
...⚘The fact skipper could talk was the reason why Lillith was drawn to him. Lillith/Skipper nods she/he wiggled in Oliver's arms⚘...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...⚘The fact skipper could talk was the reason why Lillith was drawn to him. Lillith/Skipper nods she/he wiggled in Oliver's arms⚘...
Oliver watched as Skipper wiggled in his arms, then saw Lillith. "Ha! Found you both!" He said before Gemini deactivated.

Ballerina said:
"You'd only understand if you were a star on the rise too." He told her with a smirk.
Ilaani nodded "Right" she said as she looked over at him "And I don't think I'll ever be a star on the rise" she said laughing lightly "I don't think I'd have the right personality for all that showbiz stuff"

Nonalaka said:
Maya smiled at him as she brought over the cups of coffee and left them on the table "I love you too" she said happily. "Hmmm, I don't think I have any nice food to have along with it, I haven't really been baking or anything recently" she said with a small laugh before searching the cupboards to see if she had anything from the store.
"I should probably do this more often" she said with a small giggle. Kairassi looked back at him as he then sat up, resulting in her doing the same.
...♮Luke watched as she sat up also♮...

"So what brings you here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back