• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
(Luke and kairassi?)
((Sure sure :3 can you start?))

Ballerina said:
Juniper entered the cafe and went over to the counter to order something. His disguise was useless here, the baristas eventually began to recognize him from television, they really didn't care too much about him though, even if he was a regular there. Right in the middle of him ordering his tea, he noticed a girl staring at her, it was rather common for girls and boys to marvel at his beauty. After Juniper got the tea he wanted, he decided to sit next to the girl, she was probably a big fan and he had nothing better to do with his time anyways. "Hello, name's Juniper! What's your name darling?" He asked her.
Ilaani blinked a few times upon hearing the guy talk, turning to see he was right beside her, great, he must have thought she meant to stare, and 'darling?' She mentally eye rolled, He sounded pretty confident, he must have been some kind of well off business man or something, or someone who was full of themselves enough to think they needed sunglasses inside, leaving down her tea cup on the looked at him "Ilaani" she said plainly "I didn't mean to stare or anything, I had just spaced out" she continued.

Alternated said:
"Okay if you feel weird just ask me 'kay" Mateus said to Elaena and wondering what she felt "hmm what kind of emotion did you feel earlier?" he asked.
"E-Earlier?" She asked as he gaze moved off to the side "N-Nothing in particular" she lied, becoming more embarrassed now that he was catching on.

Ballerina said:
((I ran out of characters and only have Klef lol, I'm making an 17-18 year old plant controlling guy right now, it might take me a while to make the CS, but if you can wait an hour or two he'll be available too. I also am definitely making doppelgänger type character so if you'd rather interact with them let me know because I also can make that CS instead, however I haven't decided their age and gender yet so if you have a preferred age or gender that you want to pair one of your characters with let me know so that I can change their age and gender.))
((Kay, thanks CX))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](DX im so sorry)

[/QUOTE]
((No worries, though I will be moving Kairassi to interact with mayy now :'D but don't worry imma send Yuna in her place if the interaction continues, since she's friends with Kairassi it'll make sense that she arrived to talk to Kairassi and stayed or something xD .

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked a few times upon hearing the guy talk, turning to see he was right beside her, great, he must have thought she meant to stare, and 'darling?' She mentally eye rolled, He sounded pretty confident, he must have been some kind of well off business man or something, or someone who was full of themselves enough to think they needed sunglasses inside, leaving down her tea cup on the looked at him "Ilaani" she said plainly "I didn't mean to stare or anything, I had just spaced out" she continued.

"E-Earlier?" She asked as he gaze moved off to the side "N-Nothing in particular" she lied, becoming more embarrassed now that he was catching on.
...♮Luke was laying down in the grass, his head was resting on the side of the tree, his arms up and behind his head, he was looking up at the clouds♮...

Mayyflower said:
(I believe you owe me a reply)
((Kay))

Oliver stretched a bit. "So, your my little sister Lillith? Erm... Do you want to play a game or something?" He asked with a shy smile.

Roman said:
Cecil nodded in agreement before sliding back in the chair so he could stand up. "Yeah... Something like why you're the most beautiful girl on this planet." He said, chuckling lightly. He walked over to Maya and leaned against the wall. "I'm not doing anything today... Maybe we could go shopping at the mall or something if you aren't busy, Maya."
Maya blushed at his comment, she still wasnt used to recieving compliments. She finished making the coffee as Cecil spoke of going shopping, turning to face him she spoke " Shopping?" She asked blinking "I'm not busy and sure, it'd be nice to go do something together. She said smiling at the thought.

TheDragoon said:
((Kay))
Oliver stretched a bit. "So, your my little sister Lillith? Erm... Do you want to play a game or something?" He asked with a shy smile.
...⚘ Lillith smiled happily, she nodded, it seemed like she was growing quicker than usual so she was better at understanding words and there meanings ⚘...

"Ooo games! Yes let's play... Wait what are we gonna play?"

Mayyflower said:
...⚘ Lillith smiled happily, she nodded, it seemed like she was growing quicker than usual so she was better at understanding words and there meanings ⚘...
"Ooo games! Yes let's play... Wait what are we gonna play?"
Oliver chuckled. "How about tag or hide and go seek? I'll warn you though, you'll never beat me." He said, his jokey attitude seeming to continue. He wondered where Anna was too, he hadn't seen her in forever.

TheDragoon said:
Oliver chuckled. "How about tag or hide and go seek? I'll warn you though, you'll never beat me." He said, his jokey attitude seeming to continue. He wondered where Anna was too, he hadn't seen her in forever.
...⚘ Lillith hummed at the thought, she'd never played tag before, she looked at skipper and grinned before she grabbed him, she turned to Oliver and giggled⚘...

"Can we play hide and seek? You'll never find me"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke was laying down in the grass, his head was resting on the side of the tree, his arms up and behind his head, he was looking up at the clouds♮...
Kairassi had said her goodbyes and left the cafe scene, deciding that she needed some air, the young girls mother had arrived to handle things anyways. As she walked down the pathway, a familiar face caught her attention, smiling a little to herself she made her way over and sat next to Luke before poking his cheek to see if he was awake or not, since he was laying down.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi had said her goodbyes and left the cafe scene, deciding that she needed some air, the young girls mother had arrived to handle things anyways. As she walked down the pathway, a familiar face caught her attention, smiling a little to herself she made her way over and sat next to Luke before poking his cheek to see if he was awake or not, since he was laying down.
...♮Luke yawned before he felt a small pressure on his cheek, he opened his eyes and looked over and saw kairassi, he smiled ♮...

"well hello there"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke yawned before he felt a small pressure on his cheek, he opened his eyes and looked over and saw kairassi, he smiled ♮...
"well hello there"
Kairassi smiled back at him "Hello~" she chimed "Trying to nap?" She asked tilting her head a little.

Mayyflower said:
...⚘ Lillith hummed at the thought, she'd never played tag before, she looked at skipper and grinned before she grabbed him, she turned to Oliver and giggled⚘...
"Can we play hide and seek? You'll never find me"
Oliver smiled more. "Oh is that a challenge?" He asked, a bit intrigued. "Then I'll count. 1... 2..." He began counting as he closed his eyes.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled back at him "Hello~" she chimed "Trying to nap?" She asked tilting her head a little.
...♮Luke shook his head and then looked back up at the sky♮...

"Nah I was just relaxing"

TheDragoon said:
Oliver smiled more. "Oh is that a challenge?" He asked, a bit intrigued. "Then I'll count. 1... 2..." He began counting as he closed his eyes.
...⚘Lillith giggled again and nods, speaking a little before squealing when he started counting, she ran and disappeared into her best hiding spot⚘...

"Yes it is I'm gon-"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke shook his head and then looked back up at the sky♮...
"Nah I was just relaxing"
" I see" she said, soon looking at the sky as well, wondering just what he was looking at, but not seeing anything, "Is there something in the sky that interests you?" She asked curiously before moving so she was laying beside him, maybe shed see the sky better that way, she thought, she wasnt one for relaxing, shed ho constantly until shed tire herself out, so this was new to her sorta.

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley nods again and chuckled ☬...
"Oh I see, sorry I'm a little unfamiliar with this era"
Nai blinked upon hearing the word "era". He couldn't help but be curious about what era his new friend was from. "Oh... It'll be a hard era to catch up to. I can help you though."

Nonalaka said:
" I see" she said, soon looking at the sky as well, wondering just what he was looking at, but not seeing anything, "Is there something in the sky that interests you?" She asked curiously before moving so she was laying beside him, maybe shed see the sky better that way, she thought, she wasnt one for relaxing, shed ho constantly until shed tire herself out, so this was new to her sorta.
...♮Luke chuckled and shook his head♮...

"I just like looking at the sky"

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Nai blinked upon hearing the word "era". He couldn't help but be curious about what era his new friend was from. "Oh... It'll be a hard era to catch up to. I can help you though."
...☬ Harley nodded and looked around, sighing softly☬...

"Yea that would be nice"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and shook his head♮...
"I just like looking at the sky"
"Oh?" Kairassi blinked a few times as she glanced over at him "Is it fun?" She asked curiously as she looked to the sky again.

Nonalaka said:
"Ilaani, huh? That's a very nice name, it has a sort of ring to it." He told her, opening a sugar packet and pouring it into his tea. "Stare, more like admire, you don't have to pretend you spaced out... I really can't blame you though." He says smugly, twirling his spoon around to dissolve the sugar in the tea.

Ballerina said:
"Ilaani, huh? That's a very nice name, it has a sort of ring to it." He told her, opening a sugar packet and pouring it into his tea. "Stare, more like admire, you don't have to pretend you spaced out... I really can't blame you though." He says smugly, twirling his spoon around to dissolve the sugar in the tea.
Ilaani stared at him for a moment before she raised a brow, wow, this one really was full of himself, "Admire? I wasn't, sorry, not everyone that happens to look in your direction is 'Admiring' you" she said as she lifted her own tea cup again "They could be wondering, why does he assume he's being admired? Or you know, why are you wearing sunglasses inside?" She said before sipping her own tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back