• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked between the two for a moment before nodding "Alright" she said before it was their turn to step into the ride.
...Both soon stepped into the ride. Arako nervously getting on the ride and sitting next to Yuria...

Nonalaka said:
Amara blinked "Oh?...Why?" She asked, laughing a little.
Kenai laughed a little "I agree, I'm not big on vegetables really either" he said as he began walking "So no places where everything that is served is salad then."
Asako blinked and began walking with him. "there's places that serve only salads? i'd never go there.... salad's taste so plain and just.... bleh" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Right" she said as she looked over at him "And I don't think I'll ever be a star on the rise" she said laughing lightly "I don't think I'd have the right personality for all that showbiz stuff"
He chuckles. " You could be if you just put your mind to it." Juniper said with a cheesy wink.

"Personality doesn't matter in showbiz. Now persona; that's what really important?" He informed her taking another sip of tea.

DaRkBeTaWoLf said:
Damion nods " A magical human huh? Well Klef i'm A Shadow Werewolf from the Salvador Pack" retorts Damion as he opens the door to the cafeteria his hunger finally getting to much for him. "Coming?" asks Damion as he reaches the line.
@Ballerina
"That's quite a mouthful." They said, joking about the specificity he gave them. Klef follows Damion, but couldn't keep up, that boy seemed to be starving. "Oh, um yeah." Klef replied, caught offguard by how fast he got to the line. Klef finally reached him in line and grabs a tray.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "I guess so. I used to read here with my mom all the time. Though that was when I was a kid and they weren't seeking power... though I can tell they're normal again... Anyway's yes, that might be why I love reading, my mom would read me book's and taught me how to read when I was about... 4" she said and nodded again.
Roman smiled, "That's nice that you can think of them that way. Maybe we can bring the kids next time." He said, walking with Mal. "Not a bad idea, huh?"

TheDragoon said:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''n-no...its not that......hold on, ima ask a friend about this...shes someone who kept a check on my health lately...''
...♱She said as she got up before walking to Natsumi's room♱...

@Roman
Han remained quiet, seeing he had no idea that could help Roselyn.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''n-no...its not that......hold on, ima ask a friend about this...shes someone who kept a check on my health lately...''
...♱She said as she got up before walking to Natsumi's room♱...

@Roman
Mari sighed and pouted a bit. "Alright... Should we eat without her?" She asked Han curiously.

Celia looked up at Han, wondering what his plan of action was as well.

@Roman

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "That's nice that you can think of them that way. Maybe we can bring the kids next time." He said, walking with Mal. "Not a bad idea, huh?"
Mal nodded. "If you want to give them a heart attack, sure" she said jokingly. "but yeah, I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...Both soon stepped into the ride. Arako nervously getting on the ride and sitting next to Yuria...
((Time skip?))

The ride then started once everyone was seated.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako blinked and began walking with him. "there's places that serve only salads? i'd never go there.... salad's taste so plain and just.... bleh" she said.
He nodded "Yeah, salads and nothing else, I don't know how anyone could survive being vegetarian, I know I couldn't" he said as he put his hands into his pockets.

Ballerina said:
He chuckles. " You could be if you just put your mind to it." Juniper said with a cheesy wink.
"Personality doesn't matter in showbiz. Now persona; that's what really important?" He informed her taking another sip of tea.
"Yeah, no, I have talents but i dont think theyd be good enough for fame, nor would i want fame anyways" she said before tilting her head lightly "Persona?" She raised a brow "What's the difference?" She asked

TheDragoon said:
Mari sighed and pouted a bit. "Alright... Should we eat without her?" She asked Han curiously.
Celia looked up at Han, wondering what his plan of action was as well.

@Roman
Han looked at his wife, then daughter. He sighed and walked towards the table, "I'll still cook. We'll eat together and just save some for, Roselyn. You girls want to help me or are you have something to take care of in the meantime?"

Damion mouths waters as he grabs a Turkey Leg and put it on his plate using all his will not to devour it right that second and suddenly Klef behind him. Damion smiles as sits down ready to eat thought he ate a hour ago." Hey..this..i..s.rea.lly ,good" says Damion in between bites trying not to look like a fool.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...its cool...but is it able to take on a storm?''
Alejandro nodded, "Hyouinmaru has control over few elements having to do with the weather." He said. "Even if he does have more abilities, I'll have to train until he feels I'm ready... In simple words, yes."

Roman said:
Han looked at his wife, then daughter. He sighed and walked towards the table, "I'll still cook. We'll eat together and just save some for, Roselyn. You girls want to help me or are you have something to take care of in the meantime?"
Mari shook her head. "I don't really have anything else scheduled for today daddy, we can talk for a while if you want." She giggled.

Celia giggled. "Well... I've never really tasted Han-San's cooking so I would like to see for myself~" She said, giving him a bit of a teasing face.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded. "If you want to give them a heart attack, sure" she said jokingly. "but yeah, I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea" she said.
"I think they'd like their grandma and grandpa... In they don't plan to suck them dry of their powers to strengthen themselves." Roman said, shaking his head.

TheDragoon said:
Mari shook her head. "I don't really have anything else scheduled for today daddy, we can talk for a while if you want." She giggled.
Celia giggled. "Well... I've never really tasted Han-San's cooking so I would like to see for myself~" She said, giving him a bit of a teasing face.
Han smiled to the sight of Mari giggling, which made him happy. He noticed Celia giving him a teasing look and he winked, before grabbing what he needed to make the chicken alfredo. "I'll cook what Roselyn was about to make. As for you, Mari, what is it you wanna talk to your dad about it, Pumpkin?"

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded, "Hyouinmaru has control over few elements having to do with the weather." He said. "Even if he does have more abilities, I'll have to train until he feels I'm ready... In simple words, yes."
((( Such a wasted oppertunity xD )))

TheDragoon said:
Oliver gave back Skipper to Lillith, laughing. "Alright, my turn to hide!" He said. "Count to 10!"
...⚘Lillith closed her eyes and started counting, skipper had jumped out of liliths arms and sat at liliths feet⚘...

"1...2...3...4"

Nonalaka said:
((Time skip?))
The ride then started once everyone was seated.

He nodded "Yeah, salads and nothing else, I don't know how anyone could survive being vegetarian, I know I couldn't" he said as he put his hands into his pockets.

"Yeah, no, I have talents but i dont think theyd be good enough for fame, nor would i want fame anyways" she said before tilting her head lightly "Persona?" She raised a brow "What's the difference?" She asked
Asako shrugged, "Animal spirits are automatically vegetarian, though that's kinda obvious why..." She said and nodded, walking with her hands behind her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back