• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''wanna test it now..?''
...⊹She said with a smirk⊹...
Alejandro looked at Hyouinmaru, who had returned the look and nodded. "Test it? It'd be a little touch up on my skill." He said, holding out hid hand, and soon Hyouinmaru jumped up into the air and turned back into a sword, which Alejandro caught. "Come at me." He said, his hair draining of it's color and becoming it's natural white.

Damion shrugs as he finishes his food." So got any family? " asks Damion a pitch of sadness in his voice. Damion looks up at Klef a new look of seriousness awaiting his answer.

@Ballerina

...?For a moment, Rini had left Seria's side to head to the bathroom. After drinking all that soda, she really had to go and its not like they were talking about much anyways. Seria was talking to the guy at the bar and she had kind of just been.. sitting there. As long as she was careful around this place, she would be good. There were a few men that sort of creeped her out, but she steered clear of them and just headed into the bathroom. After doing what she needed to, Rini exited the bathroom and looked around. The place was getting crowded and she didn't remember her way back to Seria, there were way to many people in the way for her to even see her. She looked around a little, a nervous look on her face. This was bad, this was really bad. Rini probably should have told Seria she was going to the bathroom before leaving. Before she could think any further on the situation, she felt her arm being grabbed and she was suddenly pulled over to a table, pushed down in a seat and a drink placed in front of her. She was surrounded by girls, thankfully, who seemed friendly enough with their inviting smiles and not scary appearance. In all honesty, they just looked like a bunch of older girls sitting down and talking, accompanied with drinks. As the drink was placed in front of, Rini thought it looked like apple juice, so she just picked it up and took a sip. It burned most of the way down her throat and she ended up coughing a little before pushing the drink aside. Whatever that was, it was not for her and she would never have anything like that again. Rini asked for coke and it was brought out to her. She soon took a sip and that kind of burned too, though she could fathom why. As the time passed and she continued to drink whatever it was the women gave her, Rini's cheeks grew a little red and she rested her head on the table, soon. Whatever she had been drinking, she had gotten drunk off of. Playing with the glass of her drink, she watched it curiously as the ice slid around the bottom of the cup?...

"Ooh..."

tumblr_n1681kClem1qbvovho1_500.gif

------

...?Nanami was laying down in her room, face down and asleep. It was what she did most of the time, sleep, because she liked it. If there was a choice between sleeping and going out to do things, she would choose sleep?...

@HimeragiSeiker

DaRkBeTaWoLf said:
Damion shrugs as he finishes his food." So got any family? " asks Damion a pitch of sadness in his voice. Damion looks up at Klef a new look of seriousness awaiting his answer.
@Ballerina
Klef heard the sad tone of his voice when Damion asked if they had any family and inferred that Daimon didn't have any himself. " Well, I have my mentor, I guess he's pretty awesome when we're not arguing and he's been by my side almost my entire life."

Damion nods slightly " I was a born orphan my dad ran away after my mom died. I was alone for 10 years in the orphanage until i ran away which was a huge mistake. I was an Omega and omegas don't last long alone.I was alone in the woods for 4 years until Ethan found me.He was an Alpha and he took me in as his beta." says Damion in a low but audible tone.

@Ballerina

Last edited by a moderator:
DaRkBeTaWoLf said:
Damion nods slightly " I was a born orphan my dad ran away after my mom died. I was alone for 10 years in the orphanage until i ran away which was a huge mistake. I was an Omega and omegas don't last long alone.I was alone in the woods for 4 years until Ethan found me.He was an Alpha and he took me in as his beta." says Damion in a low but audible tone.
@Ballerina
"Oh..." Klef said softly. "Well you consider Ethan family right? After all, family doesn't mean you have to be related by blood."

Roman said:
Han smiled to the sight of Mari giggling, which made him happy. He noticed Celia giving him a teasing look and he winked, before grabbing what he needed to make the chicken alfredo. "I'll cook what Roselyn was about to make. As for you, Mari, what is it you wanna talk to your dad about it, Pumpkin?"
Mari twiddled her thumbs a bit, blushing. "Well umm... I was thinking about... Marriage?" She asked Han shyly, thinking about possibly marrying Roselyn.

Celia giggled. "My little girl is growing up." She said.

Mari pouted and looked at Celia. "Moooooom, your embarrassing me!" She said childishly.

@HimeragiSeiker

@Roman[/URL]
Satoshi was poking the ground with the a twig, listening as his partner for the mission told him the plan. Being the stubborn child he was, Satoshi didn't really pay much attention to him, but he did catch some of the plan. He sighed quietly, annoyed by how much this guy could talk. Why don't we just go in and obliterate every guy in there? He knew if that question found it's way out of his mouth, the lecturing and nonstop talking will start again. Once he stopped, Satoshi looked at him and blinked before speaking, "No.. You don't have to. I heard all of it. Question is, are you ready?"

tumblr_m2cwifMIfL1r79lkno1_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
...⚘Lillith closed her eyes and started counting, skipper had jumped out of liliths arms and sat at liliths feet⚘...
"1...2...3...4"
Oliver hid behind somewhere obvious, a tree. He had to go see Anna soon so he would need to end this game soon as well.

TheDragoon said:
Mari twiddled her thumbs a bit, blushing. "Well umm... I was thinking about... Marriage?" She asked Han shyly, thinking about possibly marrying Roselyn.
Celia giggled. "My little girl is growing up." She said.

Mari pouted and looked at Celia. "Moooooom, your embarrassing me!" She said childishly.

@HimeragiSeiker
Han smiled, as he cut up prices of chicken for the alfredo. "Marriage? Are you sure? Marriage is a serious topic. But! I'm not saying you aren't ready, but there's chances Roselyn might not be ready for such a serious thing." He said, before looking over at Celia. "Sort of like how things went with your mother and I. I could have said no, but I loved her a little too much to deny her. Even if she kidnapped me for the wedding."

" Yeah i consider him my older Brother " Says Damion as he looks up eyes brimmed with tears suddenly he closes his eyes and vanishes. When Damion open his eyes he found himself in his dorm room. Confused Damion sits down suddenly feeling dizzy. He tries to hold on to conscious but it slipped away like water through your fingers and he passed out cold.

@Ballerina

( Damion powers reacts to emotion like sadness reacts to his teleportation )

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Han smiled, as he cut up prices of chicken for the alfredo. "Marriage? Are you sure? Marriage is a serious topic. But! I'm not saying you aren't ready, but there's chances Roselyn might not be ready for such a serious thing." He said, before looking over at Celia. "Sort of like how things went with your mother and I. I could have said no, but I loved her a little too much to deny her. Even if she kidnapped me for the wedding."
Celia nodded, then pouted when he said 'kidnapped'. "H-Hey! I w-w-was... Just borrowing you. You know I had no other choice... Otherwise I would have ended... Up marrying... Ugh..." She said before shivering when she thought of the rogue gods and The God of Victory.

Mari nodded, smiling. "Ok... I think I understand... I'll wait for a while longer. I'm sure there's some things me and Rosie-San still don't know about each other." She said. "Thanks for the advice... Han-San~" She said, teasing him by saying it just like her mom would say it.

TheDragoon said:
Celia nodded, then pouted when he said 'kidnapped'. "H-Hey! I w-w-was... Just borrowing you. You know I had no other choice... Otherwise I would have ended... Up marrying... Ugh..." She said before shivering when she thought of the rogue gods and The God of Victory.
Mari nodded, smiling. "Ok... I think I understand... I'll wait for a while longer. I'm sure there's some things me and Rosie-San still don't know about each other." She said. "Thanks for the advice... Han-San~" She said, teasing him by saying it just like her mom would say it.
Han nodded and kissed Mari on the forehead, "Okay, Mari. When you feel the time is right, ask her. Do it during a special moment. Take her somewhere nice. Whenever you feel the time is best, Pumpkin." He said, smiling at her. He then walked over to Celia, "Yeah I was in the middle of grocery shopping too. Roman wouldn't stop pestering me about his eggs." He said, giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Roman said:
Han nodded and kissed Mari on the forehead, "Okay, Mari. When you feel the time is right, ask her. Do it during a special moment. Take her somewhere nice. Whenever you feel the time is best, Pumpkin." He said, smiling at her. He then walked over to Celia, "Yeah I was in the middle of grocery shopping too. Roman wouldn't stop pestering me about his eggs." He said, giving her a quick peck on the lips.
Celia blushed when Han pecked her lips and covered her lips lightly. "Ah geez, you always strike without warning." She joked.

Mari watched as her mom and dad talked.

@HimeragiSeiker

TheDragoon said:
Celia blushed when Han pecked her lips and covered her lips lightly. "Ah geez, you always strike without warning." She joked.
Mari watched as her mom and dad talked.

@HimeragiSeiker
Han chuckled, "Better that way~" he said, walking back to the food. "Mari? Can you go see if Roselyn is ready to eat? The alfredo should be done shortly. Celia? Do you think you can set the table?" He asked.

DaRkBeTaWoLf said:
" Yeah i consider him my older Brother " Says Damion as he looks up eyes brimmed with tears suddenly he closes his eyes and vanishes. When Damion open his eyes he found himself in his dorm room. Confused Damion sits down suddenly feeling dizzy. He tries to hold on to conscious but it slipped away like water through your fingers and he passed out cold.
@Ballerina

( Damion powers reacts to emotion like sadness reacts to his teleportation )
Klef tried to comfort him before he vanishe, but it was of no use. They took a deep breath and then decided to search for him, they didn't want him to be ambushed and chipped as well. Klef got up from their seat and threw away what was left of the bagel, then they ventured to outside of the cafeteria, curious if there was anything that would give a clue to his whereabouts.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Better that way~" he said, walking back to the food. "Mari? Can you go see if Roselyn is ready to eat? The alfredo should be done shortly. Celia? Do you think you can set the table?" He asked.
Mari nodded. "I don't know where she went though... She said she was going to a friends to check on her condition." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back