• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I think they'd like their grandma and grandpa... In they don't plan to suck them dry of their powers to strengthen themselves." Roman said, shaking his head.
Mal shrugged as they arrived to the door of the book room. "I highly doubt they'd do that to them. They tried with me and failed, they give up easily" she said and opened the door.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Such a wasted oppertunity xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(((( For what? xD ))))

LunaCrosby said:
Mal shrugged as they arrived to the door of the book room. "I highly doubt they'd do that to them. They tried with me and failed, they give up easily" she said and opened the door.
"Good. If they were to hurt them, I probably would have lost it completely and just killed them in cold blood... Sorry to say that, but I'm not going to lie about it. I'd even fight my own mother for hurting them purposely.. I might sound a little overprotective, but I care too much for you and the kids." Roman told Mal. "Knowing I have you all is what keeps me going after all. "

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( For him to say "Take on a storm..? He is the storm." XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(((( I was thinking about that, but I was like nah. XDD It doesn't seem like something he'd say. Hell, Hyouinmaru would say it about himself if anything, plus it sounds a little more badass that way, "Take on a storm? I am the storm."

Roman said:
"Good. If they were to hurt them, I probably would have lost it completely and just killed them in cold blood... Sorry to say that, but I'm not going to lie about it. I'd even fight my own mother for hurting them purposely.. I might sound a little overprotective, but I care too much for you and the kids." Roman told Mal. "Knowing I have you all is what keeps me going after all. "
Mal had fully opened the door and walked in. "I can assure you it won't happen" she said and nodded. Hayden and their mom were sure enough in the room, reading silently.

Nonalaka said:
Maya smiled at him as she brought over the cups of coffee and left them on the table "I love you too" she said happily. "Hmmm, I don't think I have any nice food to have along with it, I haven't really been baking or anything recently" she said with a small laugh before searching the cupboards to see if she had anything from the store.
"I should probably do this more often" she said with a small giggle. Kairassi looked back at him as he then sat up, resulting in her doing the same.
Cecil smiled and watched as she brought the coffee over to the table. Slowly grabbing the cup that was placed there on the table for him he looked at Maya and spoke softly, "You don't know how much I love hearing you say those words." He said, sipping his coffee. When she mentioned not having anything to go with their coffee, Cecil put his cup down, "It's fine. We can grab a pretzel or something at the mall~"

DaRkBeTaWoLf said:
Damion mouths waters as he grabs a Turkey Leg and put it on his plate using all his will not to devour it right that second and suddenly Klef behind him. Damion smiles as sits down ready to eat thought he ate a hour ago." Hey..this..i..s.rea.lly ,good" says Damion in between bites trying not to look like a fool.
Klef grabs a bagel while in line, eating normal food was nice after surviving off of fish and berries for the past week. They follow Damian over to the seats, he was rapidly eating his turkey leg muttering something in between each bite. "Yeah, food is nice..." They said happily biting into their bagel.

Roman said:
(((( I was thinking about that, but I was like nah. XDD It doesn't seem like something he'd say. Hell, Hyouinmaru would say it about himself if anything, plus it sounds a little more badass that way, "Take on a storm? I am the storm."
((( True xD So.. uh.. Haruo and Satoshi? (>u>) XDD )))

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta could tell her words had an impact on him. It's not like he was hard to read, he was the kind of guy who couldn't really hide his emotions even if he wanted to. Or at least thats how she saw it. She was glad he was willing to listen to her side about it, but as she was learning relationships go both ways. It's not all about him, but it's not all about her either. Truthfully Violetta just wanted for Takashi to be happy. Thats what she wanted most of all. Despite this, hearing that he was going to take time off work or even quit made her excited. She hadn't really been able to spend much time with him as of late, and it had gotten kind of lonely. Ever since they started seeing each other Violetta had been less lonely than she had ever been, but it was a double edged sword in the fact that when he's gone she ends up more lonely than before they were together. But it made the times when they were together even better, so she figured it was well worth it. As Takashi finished talking Violetta nodded in agreement, taking his hand and squeezing it before responding₪...
"You do what makes you happy. If that's what you want, you know I'm more than willing to spend time with you."
Takashi smiled and adjusted the position of his own hand, so that he was holding Violetta's. He gave it a light squeeze as he spoke, his voice sounding a little happier than usual, "Thank you. I won't lie but I feel you intended on making me feel this way. And if you did, I'm glad. You put me back on the right path before I drowned myself in a pile of work." He said softly. Evan soon returned, holding their orders on a tray along with Violetta's bottle of wine. "Here you are. This is some of the best wine we have. And just like we do for all our customers, we checked your food for any mistakes before bringing it to you." He said, before placing their meals in front of them and the bottle of wine in the center of the table. "If you need anything else, please ask for me. I'll do what I can to make this your best experience at our establishment." He told them before walking away. Takashi watched as he walked away and looked at Violetta, "Guess who's getting a tip." He joked.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal had fully opened the door and walked in. "I can assure you it won't happen" she said and nodded. Hayden and their mom were sure enough in the room, reading silently.
Roman walked into the room and looked over Mal's shoulder at her mother and brother. "I don't... Wanna disrupt their reading.." he whispered to her quietly. "What should we do?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( True xD So.. uh.. Haruo and Satoshi? (>u>) XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(((( Sure, why not. ))))

Roman said:
Roman walked into the room and looked over Mal's shoulder at her mother and brother. "I don't... Wanna disrupt their reading.." he whispered to her quietly. "What should we do?"
Mal looked at Roman and shrugged. "I don't think they'll mind, just introduce yourself to her" she whispered.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded "I'm guessing by those awful looking trucks?" She asked as she glanced from them back to the girl on the ground "I got distracted by them too" she said with a small giggle "its hard not to really"
...๑Yuuka nodded and settled her hands in her lap. They were just kind of big and were hard not to look at. She felt like she almost saw stuff like that everywhere, well not really everywhere, but almost. It was weird and confusing, not knowing what they were for. So Yuuka decide to ask the girl in pure curiosity and wonder, hoping to get an answer out of her. Perhaps the girl knew something she didn't๑...

"Yeah. What's all that about though?"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at Roman and shrugged. "I don't think they'll mind, just introduce yourself to her" she whispered.
Roman looked at Mal and sighed. "Alright." He said, grabbing her hand and walking towards them. "I'm not going alone. Some in laws are crazy." He muttered. Once they were close enough, Roman spoke quietly, "Umm.. Excuse me... Hayden? Hayden's mother?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Should we start with Satoshi saying something before hand, and Haruo replying? )))

[/QUOTE]
(((( Ah, I was hoping you could start. I'll have a better understanding of the situation. ))))

Nonalaka said:
((Time skip?))
The ride then started once everyone was seated.

He nodded "Yeah, salads and nothing else, I don't know how anyone could survive being vegetarian, I know I couldn't" he said as he put his hands into his pockets.

"Yeah, no, I have talents but i dont think theyd be good enough for fame, nor would i want fame anyways" she said before tilting her head lightly "Persona?" She raised a brow "What's the difference?" She asked
sure))

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded, "Hyouinmaru has control over few elements having to do with the weather." He said. "Even if he does have more abilities, I'll have to train until he feels I'm ready... In simple words, yes."
''wanna test it now..?''

...⊹She said with a smirk⊹...

Roman said:
Roman looked at Mal and sighed. "Alright." He said, grabbing her hand and walking towards them. "I'm not going alone. Some in laws are crazy." He muttered. Once they were close enough, Roman spoke quietly, "Umm.. Excuse me... Hayden? Hayden's mother?"
Mal walked with him, was he nervous or something? he seemed quiet when he spoke...

Hayden looked up at Roman, marking his place and closing his book. "hm?" he spoke, thought they weren't really word's.

Mal's mother, looked up from her book, closing it soon after. "ah, who might you be?" she asked as she set it to the side.

...Haruo sat atop a small, cylindrical water supply, looking down at the passing Humans as they went about their business. Occasionally, there would a Human pursuit force chasing a powered being. The sky was clear, and the air was humid. The heat had came suddenly as a result of his uncle's power, and because of that, there were multiple humans sitting outside either attempting to start their air conditioning units, or they were sitting on their front yard waving their fan lazily. Haruo wore his standard blue t-shirt which featured his family's crest on the back. He also wore a metal forehead protector, which featured an unknown insignia engraved into the metal. Upon hearing a male voice coming from behind him, Haruo sighed and inhaled lightly as he stretched his arms outward, soon replying to the voice as he looked around at him and lowered his arms back to his sides≭...

Yeah, yeah. Anyway, are you ready to start this mission, or do I need to go over the plan again?

tumblr_noiitdKjv21sjigx8o1_500_zpsv4iiihwc.gif

--------------

@Roman

Damion looks up from his turkey leg which was mostly gone." A bagel where's the meat at " questioned Damion as his head turns to the side and his eyebrows scrunched up like they do when he really confused. His whole life meat was including in every meal he ate he never just had a piece of bread.

@ Ballerina

DaRkBeTaWoLf said:
Damion looks up from his turkey leg which was mostly gone." A bagel where's the meat at " questioned Damion as his head turns to the side and his eyebrows scrunched up like they do when he really confused. His whole life meat was including in every meal he ate he never just had a piece of bread.
@Ballerina
"Huh?" Damion was confused why they were having no meat. Klef looked over to them. "There's no meat in here, why?" They asked chuckling.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko smiled down at him as she giggled a bit seeing how strong Blake was or how light she was✿...
Blake chuckled as he carried her into the room then set her on the bed and smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake chuckled as he carried her into the room then set her on the bed and smiled

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko giggled up at him✿...

''so what are we gonna watch?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back