• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Oliver hid behind somewhere obvious, a tree. He had to go see Anna soon so he would need to end this game soon as well.
...?Lillith finished counting, she opened her eyes and pulled her sleeves up and looked and nods?...

"Let's go find bubba, skipper"

rkmGS50.gif

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi shrugged "I guess I got bored at home and decided to go on a walk" she said with a smile before stopping, then furrowing her brows a little "Then I saw some pretty weird stuff, kinda scary actually... Then I came here hoping it would be calmer" she said softly.
...♮Luke tilted his head and looked at her♮...

"What kind of weird, scary stuff?"

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "I don't know where she went though... She said she was going to a friends to check on her condition." She said.
Han rubbed his chin in thought, "Darn. Well we'll go with the original plan and save her some." He said, looking at Mari.

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley nodded and looked around, sighing softly☬...
"Yea that would be nice"
Nai hopped off the swing and looked at Harley "No problem! It's what friends are for."

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at Hyouinmaru, who had returned the look and nodded. "Test it? It'd be a little touch up on my skill." He said, holding out hid hand, and soon Hyouinmaru jumped up into the air and turned back into a sword, which Alejandro caught. "Come at me." He said, his hair draining of it's color and becoming it's natural white.
...⊹Kumiko soon changed her form as she started immediately firing a barrage of lazers, rockets, and minigun bullets⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmm i dont know. Horror maybe." He said to her with a small smirk

[/QUOTE]
''alright...though i cant handle horror all that much...''

...☫Emiko said as she giggled a bit☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?A girl came running happily running to Mari and hugged her happily?...
''Mari, its me, Roselyn! and my friend told me something amazing, she said im pregnant!''

@TheDragoon
Mari blinked a few times. What did she just say? And she was just thinking of asking her to marry her? Eh, she'd have to put it off for now, right now there were bigger events at hand. "Your... Pregnant?" She asked. She then started welling up with happiness, she took Roselyn into a hug and laughed. "I can't believe we're going to be mothers!" She said happily. "How far in are we?" She asked.

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
...?Lillith finished counting, she opened her eyes and pulled her sleeves up and looked and nods?...
"Let's go find bubba, skipper"

rkmGS50.gif
Oliver laughed quietly. "She's so cute~" He said, staying in his hiding spot behind a tree.

TheDragoon said:
Mari blinked a few times. What did she just say? And she was just thinking of asking her to marry her? Eh, she'd have to put it off for now, right now there were bigger events at hand. "Your... Pregnant?" She asked. She then started welling up with happiness, she took Roselyn into a hug and laughed. "I can't believe we're going to be mothers!" She said happily. "How far in are we?" She asked.
@Roman
''she said a few weeks in''

...♱She said happily♱...

''and she created a form for me of my human appearance. i can switch from this appearance to the other one''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Kumiko soon changed her form as she started immediately firing a barrage of lazers, rockets, and minigun bullets?...

Alejandro used his sword to deflect some of the bullets and used his powers to keep the rest from reaching him. He dodged the lasers and when the rockets were coming his way, he retreated to the top of a small building. He looked down at the girl, watching the blaze she had created with her weapons.

giphy.gif

"Reckless." He said, before raising his sword in the air and ice needles were soon visible as they fell from the sky in large amounts and immense speeds.

TheDragoon said:
@Roman
HimeragiSeiker said:
''she said a few weeks in''
...♱She said happily♱...

''and she created a form for me of my human appearance. i can switch from this appearance to the other one''
Han had finished the food and decided he'd pass on the meal tonight, seeing that Roselyn and Mari were really happy and he was... Gonna be a grandfather. "Wow.. I'm not even old yet." He said, before going to find Celia and tell her the news. "Congrats girls! I'll be back in a moment!" He said, waving to them as he walked out of the kitchen.

Roman said:
Han had finished the food and decided he'd pass on the meal tonight, seeing that Roselyn and Mari were really happy and he was... Gonna be a grandfather. "Wow.. I'm not even old yet." He said, before going to find Celia and tell her the news. "Congrats girls! I'll be back in a moment!" He said, waving to them as he walked out of the kitchen.
Mari smiled. "That's great news!" She said before she stretched and yawned a bit. "I'm a bit tired... Do you think we should call it a night?" She asked.

---

Celia laughed as she watched Han leave the kitchen. "Hey silly! You know I'm still in the kitchen right? And hehe, looks like I'm going to be a grandma~" She said.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried chuckled before narrowing his eyes at the girl as the mirror glowed a little before exploding into hundreds of butterflies made of blue light, all of them fluttering away as they faded away into nothingness. Siegfried then focused his inner mana into the shard of Ayen's souls that rested within his own soul, making it resonate with the shard in Lumina's soul, right where the mirror had shown it, making both shards visible to the naked eye and feelible to the two of them♞...
"I would not lie about something like that, i take the subject of that man very seriously, now then, make a guess without thinking on it, let your subconscious handle it, of how old you truly are."

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina was just staring at the mirror, at the shard that was showing within the pane. So she really did have something there.... huh..? She was so focused on it that she flinched back as the mirror exploded into all the butterflies... as they fluttered around her eyes darted from butterfly to butterfly, trying to make sense of what was happening. There was a mirror, and some shard, and now butterflies... as her mind was reeling from everything, the butterflies faded, and that's when she felt something weird in her chest. Her hand moved over where the shard was as she looked down at her own chest, actually feeling it sitting within herself now. This was... weird. Overwhelming. How had she never known before now? As she looked up at Siegfried she saw the same shard within his own chest, and a feeling of dispair hit her. It was like she had held on to a small sliver of hope that what we was saying couldn't possibly be true. But, seeing what he was showing her, actually feeling it within her now, she couldn't deny the thing he was saying. It was true. Feeling defeated, Lumina's gaze fell to her hands, finding them resting on thr ring that Kenji had given her a whole back. His request was on her mind, and she muttered a number without thinking, feeling it was correct but not really knowing why she saying it♤...

"...four thousand, seven hundred and sixty eight years, eleven months and twenty nine days."

Roman said:
Alejandro used his sword to deflect some of the bullets and used his powers to keep the rest from reaching him. He dodged the lasers and when the rockets were coming his way, he retreated to the top of a small building. He looked down at the girl, watching the blaze she had created with her weapons.
giphy.gif

"Reckless." He said, before raising his sword in the air and ice needles were soon visible as they fell from the sky in large amounts and immense speeds.
...?Kumiko saw them and grinned before she changed her form again and used the ice needles as platforms and getting to Alejandro?...

http://elgame-obsessed.tumblr.com/

tumblr_o1n2gmzI3s1snpo44o4_500.png

TheDragoon said:
Mari smiled. "That's great news!" She said before she stretched and yawned a bit. "I'm a bit tired... Do you think we should call it a night?" She asked.
---

Celia laughed as she watched Han leave the kitchen. "Hey silly! You know I'm still in the kitchen right? And hehe, looks like I'm going to be a grandma~" She said.

@HimeragiSeiker
Roman said:
''hehe sure. but...i should eat huh?''

...♱Roselyn said as she smiled a bit♱...

Ballerina said:
Serenity saw the girl cautiously turn around as if she was going this girl. She stared blankly at the girl for a second, studying her face. So this is how humans are supposed to look... Perhaps she still had a bit of unicorn magic in her since she's still looked rather strange, but she didn't want to concern herself with that right now, even if it did make her hopeful. The girl asked her if she wanted food, unicorns are only able to substain themselves for a few days before succumbing to more human needs and unfortunately a few days passed quicker than she would have liked. Serenity nods, saying "yes" to her offer under her breath.
...۞Yumi blinked, looking at this timid girl in front of her. It looked like she was studying her, trying to work things out in her head. She knew this because it was something that she did herself. While Kanon was more outgoing and a strong presence, Yumi was quieter and more reserved, preferring to observe the situation. So seeing this girl, it reminded her of herself. Yumi relaxed her stance, taking a step toward her. This horned girl was quite adorable, looking at her, and she extended a hand in offering, making sure it was a gentle gesture so as not to scare her. She spoke in a soft and friendly voice, reaffirming her statement۞...

"Alright, let's go then."

TheDragoon said:
---

@HimeragiSeiker
HimeragiSeiker said:
''hehe sure. but...i should eat huh?''
...♱Roselyn said as she smiled a bit♱...
Han stopped walking and smiled. "I thought you left out, but yeah. We're gonna be grandparents~" he said happily. He then stretched and put his hands in his pockets. "I'm gonna go to our room." Han said to Celia before going to change into something he considered comfortable, rather than his jeans and shirt.

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon just hid her bruised face into Achilles' chest, hoping they would make it home soon. The next corner and they were home, and she could hear the familiar voice of the landlady as they made it inside. A sense of relief washed over her, knowing they were safe enough, so she complied as Achilles set her down in the bathroom. As he went to undress her she initially flinched away, not wanting to be touched in a way that emulated anything like what had happened, bit his explanation made sense. So reluctantly she let him do as he pleased, trying not to tear up from showing her body. She could still feel the men's hands on her, and she didn't feel like her body was worth showing to Achilles. It was dirty. Tainted. Not something worth taking care of and washing. But she didn't have the strength to fight back, physically of mentally, or even emotionally. Soon she was naked, letting him wash her off. The main injury was the bruise on her face, her cheekbone swollen and dark blue and purple and black where she had been struck. The rest of her body seemed fine, though there were a few circular bruises on her neck and shoulders and chest, and her ankles and wrists were red and raw and slightly bruised where she had been bound. Tears silently fell down her cheeks as she felt the warm water around her, wishing this day could have never happened⊗...

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami finished getting ready and came into the living room ⚅...
"I'm ready"
"My, My, you look pretty." he complimented her as he soon collected his wits and prepared for their excursion. "So what will we be going too first? The butcher? or weaver?" he asked earnestly.

@Mayyflower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back