• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon just hid her bruised face into Achilles' chest, hoping they would make it home soon. The next corner and they were home, and she could hear the familiar voice of the landlady as they made it inside. A sense of relief washed over her, knowing they were safe enough, so she complied as Achilles set her down in the bathroom. As he went to undress her she initially flinched away, not wanting to be touched in a way that emulated anything like what had happened, bit his explanation made sense. So reluctantly she let him do as he pleased, trying not to tear up from showing her body. She could still feel the men's hands on her, and she didn't feel like her body was worth showing to Achilles. It was dirty. Tainted. Not something worth taking care of and washing. But she didn't have the strength to fight back, physically of mentally, or even emotionally. Soon she was naked, letting him wash her off. The main injury was the bruise on her face, her cheekbone swollen and dark blue and purple and black where she had been struck. The rest of her body seemed fine, though there were a few circular bruises on her neck and shoulders and chest, and her ankles and wrists were red and raw and slightly bruised where she had been bound. Tears silently fell down her cheeks as she felt the warm water around her, wishing this day could have never happened⊗...
λThetis, had tried to instill some compassion in her son. Or at the very least, gentle him enough not to be brutal to women. So looking back on his mothers lessons, he could only remember her words. "Someday, you may see a woman's pride shattered. Do not think it is your problem. As strong as that pride is, it is for that reason it is the weakest." So once he patched her cheek up, and applied ointment into the wounds on her wrists, he gently lifted her into the tub and sat behind her and held her. λ

@Lumina

(At this point there is not much more he could say to make her feel better. Disagree? let me know.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Takashi smiled and adjusted the position of his own hand, so that he was holding Violetta's. He gave it a light squeeze as he spoke, his voice sounding a little happier than usual, "Thank you. I won't lie but I feel you intended on making me feel this way. And if you did, I'm glad. You put me back on the right path before I drowned myself in a pile of work." He said softly. Evan soon returned, holding their orders on a tray along with Violetta's bottle of wine. "Here you are. This is some of the best wine we have. And just like we do for all our customers, we checked your food for any mistakes before bringing it to you." He said, before placing their meals in front of them and the bottle of wine in the center of the table. "If you need anything else, please ask for me. I'll do what I can to make this your best experience at our establishment." He told them before walking away. Takashi watched as he walked away and looked at Violetta, "Guess who's getting a tip." He joked.
...₪Violetta glanced down at their hands as she felt him squeeze them, looking back up at Takashi to grin at him. Honestly, she could have anything in the world that she wanted, or anything in the universe, but he was the one thing she actually cared about having. This little ponytailed angel was the most important thing she had ever had in her entire existence, and she never wanted to go back to not having him. Her smile only grew bigger as he spoke, and in turn she found her own grip on his tightening. It was then that the waiter brought the food and wine, and the goddess retracted her hands so he could more easily place the food and alcohol on the table. She nodded with an impressed expression as Evan talked, glancing over at Takashi, who seemed to be feeling the same way. Smiling, Violetta thanked Evan as he walked away before returning her gaze to her boyfriend, reaching for the wine as she spoke₪...

"Oh hell yeah. And... thanks. I love you Takashi. Thank you for, well, everything."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Kumiko saw them and grinned before she changed her form again and used the ice needles as platforms and getting to Alejandro?...
Alejandro watchedthe girl come at him, but he didn't move, watching as she came close to him. He also noticed a few UN soldiers coming to join the fight. He gripped his sword and prepared a counter attack as he waited.

Roman said:
Alejandro watchedthe girl come at him, but he didn't move, watching as she came close to him. He also noticed a few UN soldiers coming to join the fight. He gripped his sword and prepared a counter attack as he waited.
...⊹Kristako (her new name) noticed the few UN soldier and decided to take them out by charging in and slaughtering them in one slash with her chained gun blade along with a gun blade in her hand⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Kristako (her new name) noticed the few UN soldier and decided to take them out by charging in and slaughtering them in one slash with her chained gun blade along with a gun blade in her hand?...
Another group formed behind Kristako and readied their weapons. Alejandro had snuck away while she was occupied. The soldiers seemed scared, but weren't gonna hesitate. Before they could do anything, Alejandro ran flew pass them, his blade piercing them all and killing them. Once they were all dead, Alejandro stood there, a few drops of blood on his face.

tumblr_mss13jQ2QJ1rt3xvfo1_500.gif

"Should we take this somewhere with less civilians?" He said, seeing that their little fun had killed some of the innocent bystanders and harmed the others.

Roman said:
Another group formed behind Kristako and readied their weapons. Alejandro had snuck away while she was occupied. The soldiers seemed scared, but weren't gonna hesitate. Before they could do anything, Alejandro ran flew pass them, his blade piercing them all and killing them. Once they were all dead, Alejandro stood there, a few drops of blood on his face.
tumblr_mss13jQ2QJ1rt3xvfo1_500.gif

"Should we take this somewhere with less civilians?" He said, seeing that their little fun had killed some of the innocent bystanders and harmed the others.
''i feel...tired...''

...?She said as she fell over, her form remained?...

@Lumina[/URL]

(At this point there is not much more he could say to make her feel better. Disagree? let me know.)
((There's not really much you can say. Yknow the saying, actions speak louder than words))

...⊗Kanon sat there, not saying a word as he dressed her wounds the best she could. Really aside from her face and her ankles/wrists, she wasn't really in that much pain, but it was something different altogether. Trauma of a different kind. It went beyond being injured. She had felt, no, she had been violated, and nothing that anybody could would ever erase those feelings on her skin. So as he finished dressing her and Achilles held her from behind, he would feel trembling hands struggle to hold onto his own. Her tears were mixing in with the water, and someone from a distance might think it was just water from the bath dripping off. But Achilles would be able to tell the water droplets from the tears, and how her lips were straining to keep the cries silent. The girl needed time to process what had happened in a safe environment, to let out the feelings that she was trying to surpress. Physical pain was child's play to Kanom, but this was something she knew she'd never be able to deal with⊗...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i feel...tired...''
...⊹She said as she fell over, her form remained⊹...
Alejandro heard Kristako's words, and felt her energy drop to a more docile state. He dropped Hyouinmaru, and before she hit the ground, he materialized and caught her. More soldiers came running and Hyouinmaru froze them all in the snap of his fingers. He then warped them all to a safer place in the mansion.

Roman said:
Alejandro heard Kristako's words, and felt her energy drop to a more docile state. He dropped Hyouinmaru, and before she hit the ground, he materialized and caught her. More soldiers came running and Hyouinmaru froze them all in the snap of his fingers. He then warped them all to a safer place in the mansion.
...⊹Kristako was shot in the heart as her wound bled⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako was shot in the heart as her wound bled⊹...
Hyouinmaru noticed this and immediately began working to heal the wound from the shot. Alejandro heard the sudden movements from Hyouinmaru and turned to face him, only to see that Kristako was shot. "Crap..." Hyouinmaru looked at Alejandro as he worked, "Don't worry. Leave it to me. I've dealt with this kind of stuff before." He said, trying to reassure his master. "Work fast then..."

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru noticed this and immediately began working to heal the wound from the shot. Alejandro heard the sudden movements from Hyouinmaru and turned to face him, only to see that Kristako was shot. "Crap..." Hyouinmaru looked at Alejandro as he worked, "Don't worry. Leave it to me. I've dealt with this kind of stuff before." He said, trying to reassure his master. "Work fast then..."
...⊹Soon, a surge of energy ran through her body and shocked Hyouinmaru away. The wound, soon healing as light came from inside and the light seemed to be closed off and Kristako slowly began to move trying to sit up⊹...

''so this is what Intoner revival...feels like....feels so numb..''

Lumina said:
((There's not really much you can say. Yknow the saying, actions speak louder than words))
...⊗Kanon sat there, not saying a word as he dressed her wounds the best she could. Really aside from her face and her ankles/wrists, she wasn't really in that much pain, but it was something different altogether. Trauma of a different kind. It went beyond being injured. She had felt, no, she had been violated, and nothing that anybody could would ever erase those feelings on her skin. So as he finished dressing her and Achilles held her from behind, he would feel trembling hands struggle to hold onto his own. Her tears were mixing in with the water, and someone from a distance might think it was just water from the bath dripping off. But Achilles would be able to tell the water droplets from the tears, and how her lips were straining to keep the cries silent. The girl needed time to process what had happened in a safe environment, to let out the feelings that she was trying to surpress. Physical pain was child's play to Kanom, but this was something she knew she'd never be able to deal with⊗...
λAchilles whispered into her ear, as her tears fell like the hot rain of a muggy day. "Cry, and let it out. I have got you, and you are safe." He felt her trembling, and cursed the men to a thousand deaths. He pulled her into his embrace, and just held her there. He gently laced his fingers with hers, and tried to ease her pain the bet he could do.λ

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Soon, a surge of energy ran through her body and shocked Hyouinmaru away. The wound, soon healing as light came from inside and the light seemed to be closed off and Kristako slowly began to move trying to sit up?...
''so this is what Intoner revival...feels like....feels so numb..''
Alejandro had changed forms before Kristako woke up. He was standing there, next to where Hyouinmaru had sat her. "You seem well." He said, obviously not being phased by her death.

vlcsnap_2013_06_05_15h26m54s52_zps3636229e_by_rimamashirosmile-d6js6of.png

"How are you feeling?" He asked, as Hyouinmaru slowly began to stand. He then turned into a blade and vanished so he could heal.

Roman said:
Alejandro had changed forms before Kristako woke up. He was standing there, next to where Hyouinmaru had sat her. "You seem well." He said, obviously not being phased by her death.
vlcsnap_2013_06_05_15h26m54s52_zps3636229e_by_rimamashirosmile-d6js6of.png

"How are you feeling?" He asked, as Hyouinmaru slowly began to stand. He then turned into a blade and vanished so he could heal.
''...my body feels numb...''

...?She said before she just laid back down again and returned to her original form?...

''could i rest here..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...my body feels numb...''
...⊹She said before she just laid back down again and returned to her original form⊹...

''could i rest here..?''
"Yeah. Just keep quiet. If you're loud, I'd possibly get in trouble if someone finds out I brought you here." Alejandro said.

Roman said:
"Yeah. Just keep quiet. If you're loud, I'd possibly get in trouble if someone finds out I brought you here." Alejandro said.
''why didnt you just leave me out there...? why did you have to go through the trouble of bringing me here...?''

...⊹Kristako said as she was curious why Alejandro did this⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''why didnt you just leave me out there...? why did you have to go through the trouble of bringing me here...?''
...⊹Kristako said as she was curious why Alejandro did this⊹...
"You fight against the UN. And for some reason, I feel you'd do the same for me. Besides, us specials need to stick together too." Alejandro said, looking at Kristako.

Roman said:
"You fight against the UN. And for some reason, I feel you'd do the same for me. Besides, us specials need to stick together too." Alejandro said, looking at Kristako.
''do...i look like a mercenary to you or something..?''

...⊹She asked starting to get a little mad when he spoke of the reason he had⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''do...i look like a mercenary to you or something..?''
...⊹She asked starting to get a little mad when he spoke of the reason he had⊹...
"That's not what I meant. I mean I can trust you... I know you aren't working with them to chip people." Alejandro explained. "I know you aren't a mercenary and even if you were, I'd still save you."

Roman said:
"That's not what I meant. I mean I can trust you... I know you aren't working with them to chip people." Alejandro explained. "I know you aren't a mercenary and even if you were, I'd still save you."
''you could save a mercenary and still hire them yknow..? your not very good with words arent you?''

...⊹She said giggling a bit⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you could save a mercenary and still hire them yknow..? your not very good with words arent you?''
...⊹She said giggling a bit⊹...
Alejandro sighed and shook his head, "Why are we talking about mercenaries? Neither one of us are one. Now can we just talk about something else?" He asked, making ice in his hands.

Roman said:
Alejandro sighed and shook his head, "Why are we talking about mercenaries? Neither one of us are one. Now can we just talk about something else?" He asked, making ice in his hands.
''...alright then. what do you wanna talk about?''

Lumina said:
((Thank you! I felt like I was missing something!))
...♒Elyse grinned back at Kili as he took her hand, expertly balancing cooking with interacting with him. His words made her deeply happy, because truly she didn't have anybody else in the world. Her whole life had been the lab, up until a few years ago, and even then she was on her own. Her parents had moved on, accepted the loss of their daughter. She had found them, after searching for them for about half a year. But when she did, they had a few new kids of their own, completely happy and completely oblivious to the fact that she was still alive. And really, even if she had come back, they wouldn't have wanted a... a monster like her. It was then that she decided she would be better off by herself, hiding all the pain and everything behind a mask of optimism and going with the flow. That was, until she met Kili. For the first time in god knows how long she finally felt like she wasn't alone. And that feeling was more precious to her than even fixing her body. So to hear Kili say something like that, made Elyse the happiest girl in the universe♒...

"I'm really glad."
Kili chuckled softly, and leaned forward to kiss Elyse on her cheek, releasing a deep. Just being close to her like this made his body feel lighter. As he kissed down her cheek, moving his hands down to wrap around her waist, he thought about all they had gone through in the time they'd known each other, and he had to admit, it really felt like no time at all. However, Kili loved every second of it, and he wouldn't trade that time, or this girl in his arms, for anything in the world....

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:
...๑Yuuka nodded and settled her hands in her lap. They were just kind of big and were hard not to look at. She felt like she almost saw stuff like that everywhere, well not really everywhere, but almost. It was weird and confusing, not knowing what they were for. So Yuuka decide to ask the girl in pure curiosity and wonder, hoping to get an answer out of her. Perhaps the girl knew something she didn't๑...

"Yeah. What's all that about though?"
Ariel shrugged a little bit " I'm not 100% sure, really, whatever I know is from what my mom told me about them" she said eventually sitting beside the girl "They're lifting supers to put chips in their brains, I dunno why they are doing it but the are" she said with a slight frown as she glanced to one of the trucks that was now driving away.

HimeragiSeiker said:
Amara giggled as she hopped of the ride, "Well, that was fun, right?~~" she chimed, looking back at Arako and Yuria.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and watched as she brought the coffee over to the table. Slowly grabbing the cup that was placed there on the table for him he looked at Maya and spoke softly, "You don't know how much I love hearing you say those words." He said, sipping his coffee. When she mentioned not having anything to go with their coffee, Cecil put his cup down, "It's fine. We can grab a pretzel or something at the mall~"
Maya smiled softly, she loved saying it to him as well, she believed she was the luckiest person for having him forgive her so easily for lying about her identity and such, she wasn't going to screw up like that again, she didn't want him to go anywhere. Nodding at his words she had found a packet of Oreo cookies " Well I have these if you want them.... " she laughed a little before she sat down to take her own coffee leaving them on the table "But the thought of pretzels seems nicer" she giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back