• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well now thatyou accepted the challenge we are gonna do it." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright...what horror movie are we watching anyway?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled as he pulled out a movie disk that was the scariest movie she would ever see and he smiled. "This one."

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko leaned over looking at the name of the movie✿...

Mayyflower said:
...⚘Lillith started to look around for her brother, skipper was looking also, she looked around the house and puffed her cheeks out⚘...
"He can't be in mommy and daddy's room could he?"

...⚘ she asked herself before she went up the stairs and towards kite and Lexi's room⚘...
Kite had long since finished with Lexi and was sleeping soundly in bed. It had been a long day.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina didn't raise her gaze as Siegfried looked at her. She had enough common sense to know that he was probably studying her. That was why he was asking all these question, probably. Especially since they apparently shared a parent. Now that she could feel the shard inside of her, she couldn't get the feeling off her mind. It was kind of off putting to know that something that was from or belonged to someone else was so deeply embedded into her own self. But her thoughts were redirected as she both heard him talk and heard Thomas start to get up. He didn't look happy about it either, and it didn't look exactly voluntary, and despite having the command on her to remain calm she couldn't help but feel her stomach drop. This meant that they were alone, and that was honestly terrifying. She didn't know what this man was capable of, and really she didn't want to find out. As Thomas exited and it was just the two of them, Lumina's gaze feel back to her engagement ring as she spoke, as if looking at it would give her courage♤...

"I... don't know. I-I never knew it was there, so... I-I don't know how it makes me f-feel."
...♞Siegfried simply examined her before noticing the ring on her finger before donning a crude smile, he could use that against her, after all, if she was going to be wed then she may want kids in the future, and with what he had learned from the bits of Thomas's memories that he went over she had a connection to some higher being, how their father would have a hay day over that, but that was besides the point, if she was threatened with infertility, or even seemingly... yeah, that would work. Without another thought Siegfried used the mana Thomas left in Lumina's body to shut off the nerve ends that governed pain in her body before upping the sensitivity of the rest of them, making them akin to the nerves in her wings, but only worst off as even the slight movements of her clothes would be felt and send the same feeling as if someone was caressing her wings♞...

"So then tell me this, does the being that gave you that ring feel the same things as you? If so you may want to start talking, so it may feel like your cheating on him, and if you resist further, i may just make you infertile."

TheDragoon said:
Kite had long since finished with Lexi and was sleeping soundly in bed. It had been a long day.
...☪ Lexi had her arms wrapped around kite, her head was on his chest, she was also sleeping ☪...

...⚘Lillith walked in and looked around, she then ran downstairs and looked in the backyard⚘...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
''...slender man...?''

...✿Emiko asked as she tilted her head in confusion✿...

''whats that?''

TheDragoon said:
Mari began eating as well, her eyes sparkling as she swooned at how good Han's food was. "This is the best food I've ever tasted...~" She said as she seemed to be emitting an aura of cuteness.
''yeah its really good!''

...♱Roselyn said as she ate some more. When she noticed the aura from Mari she giggled a bit♱...

Lumina said:
...۞Yumi blinked, looking at this timid girl in front of her. It looked like she was studying her, trying to work things out in her head. She knew this because it was something that she did herself. While Kanon was more outgoing and a strong presence, Yumi was quieter and more reserved, preferring to observe the situation. So seeing this girl, it reminded her of herself. Yumi relaxed her stance, taking a step toward her. This horned girl was quite adorable, looking at her, and she extended a hand in offering, making sure it was a gentle gesture so as not to scare her. She spoke in a soft and friendly voice, reaffirming her statement۞...

"Alright, let's go then."
Serenity was relieved that the girl relaxed her stance and happily took the girl's extended hand, still rather cautious of their surroundings. "Ok..." She said softly in response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami smiled and accepted the complement but tilted her head, butcher or weaver?? ⚅...
"Thank you.... Uh what?"
"I keep forgetting that this age has places you can buy everything in one place. Back in my time, it was a full day of shopping and haggling to get the goods you need. And the walking.." he let trail off. It was not hard to shop, as a prince, merchants practically threw their best wares at his feet for deals that common people could never pull off. He never really went shopping, unless he was hungry while on patrol with his brother.

@Mayyflower

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...alright then. what do you wanna talk about?''
Alejandro shrugged, "What's your name? You never actually told me." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I dont know. I just made a movie appear in my hand." He said

[/QUOTE]
''so...something out of random huh..?''

...✿Emiko said as she looked up at him✿...

Roman said:
Alejandro shrugged, "What's your name? You never actually told me." He said.
''...Kristako Seiker...if only my mom married my dad before he died, my name wouldve been Kristako Fukushima..''

...⊹She said as she was now thinking about her father⊹...

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta glanced down at their hands as she felt him squeeze them, looking back up at Takashi to grin at him. Honestly, she could have anything in the world that she wanted, or anything in the universe, but he was the one thing she actually cared about having. This little ponytailed angel was the most important thing she had ever had in her entire existence, and she never wanted to go back to not having him. Her smile only grew bigger as he spoke, and in turn she found her own grip on his tightening. It was then that the waiter brought the food and wine, and the goddess retracted her hands so he could more easily place the food and alcohol on the table. She nodded with an impressed expression as Evan talked, glancing over at Takashi, who seemed to be feeling the same way. Smiling, Violetta thanked Evan as he walked away before returning her gaze to her boyfriend, reaching for the wine as she spoke₪...
"Oh hell yeah. And... thanks. I love you Takashi. Thank you for, well, everything."
Takashi chuckled and grabbed a fork so he could eat his food. He took a bite and listened to Violetta as she spoke. That's when he swallowed his food and put his fork down, "You don't have to thank me. Boyfriends are supposed to be there... So that's what I'll do for you and I love you too."

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗It took a little while, but soon the trembling stopped, as did the tears. Kanon just sat against Achilles, feeling while not totally fine, she did feel somewhat better. She curled her legs against herself as her eyes closed, tiredly leaning back against him. Exhaustion from the day was catching up to her, and it was showing in her sullen features. All her emotions were exhausted as well, feeling nothing but a shell of who she normally was at the moment. The strong confident Kanon was gone, replaced with a broken and more fragile one. Her body slumped against his, and while her mind was screaming that it didn't want to be touched by a man, having him near wad the only thing keeping her sane at the moment, or doing something that she would regret. So she just laid there, before a small voice escaped her lips⊗...

"...I'm sorry..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back