• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Kristako Seiker...if only my mom married my dad before he died, my name wouldve been Kristako Fukushima..''
...⊹She said as she was now thinking about her father⊹...
Alejandro sighed, "I'm Alejandro. No need for my last name(I never really came up with one for Roman)." He then chuckled lightly. "Nice to meet you, Kristako."

TheDragoon said:
Celia just went to hover around the mansion a bit before going back to her's and Han's room.
---

Mari nodded and showed her the Alfredo Han had made for them. "Looks good right? Here, I'll get you a plate." She said as she went into a cupboard to fetch one for her, and one for herself. "Eat as much as you like~" She giggled.
(((( Did she come to the room or is she still wandering around? ))))

Roman said:
Alejandro sighed, "I'm Alejandro. No need for my last name(I never really came up with one for Roman)." He then chuckled lightly. "Nice to meet you, Kristako."
''nice to meet you too i guess...who living with you in this mansion anyway...?''

@Lumina[/URL]
...♒Elyse giggled a bit as Kili kissed down her cheek. Her demon was adorable, and she'd turn anyone or anything to metal that disagreed. She had never felt so loved or accepted before, so she was going to fight to the death if she had to to protect it. As she was being loved on by Kili the smell of food brought her back to reality, and she turned within his embrace to finish up cooking their food. To her relief it was cooked perfectly, and she turned off the burner, maneuvering out of his grasp to locate some plates and silverware. After Elyse found them she scooped and even amount of both foods onto each plate, soon handing her love his serving, smiling as she did so♒...

"Here you are~"

TheDragoon said:
((Just showing you what's happening with Nexus right now :U, and I'm bored...))
Nexus was racing the final round of the World Cup. He was up against Axel again of course. "Oi! Axel! Let's make this race something everybody will remember!" He laughed.

Axel nodded. "Yeah! Sounds like a good idea to me!" He said as they went over a ramp and skidded back onto the road. Suddenly, gun shots were heard. Screams. A bullet shot into Axel's wheel and he swirled into Nexus on accident, slamming him straight in to the wall of the course.

Nexus yelped in pain as he felt himself being tossed around like a ragdoll before he flew across the course, slamming down on the other end in a heap. Blood pooled from his body as his vision wavered. He was already dying.

Axel's eyes widened when he saw he was going to run over Nexus. "NEXUS!!!" He screamed as he turned the veichle sharp to the left and crashed into the wall instead to avoid him. He had broken several of his ribs. Axel desperately reached out for Nexus, tears in his eyes flames came from the stadium. "N-Nexus..." He said softly.

Nexus handed Axel something soft as he bled out. It was a teddy bear. "I... W-Was planning on giving that to Ilaani once I got home... But... It looks like I won't live long enough to do that." She said before she rolled over and faced the sky, tears staining his face as well as black smog. "Make sure... She knows how much I loved her... More than... My own life." He coughed. He then went out cold. Ambulances drove out to pick them up.

Axel held the teddy bear close to his chest as more tears pooled from his eyes. "NO! NEXUS! DONT LEAVE US! PLEASE! YOUR STRONGER THAN THAT!" He yelled as he was being taken away.

Soon they were both loaded into the ambulances, and drove to hospital... The attackers still remained a mystery. But one thing was for certain... Racing would remember this day forever.
((Oh no! :'0 wait, is he dead?! Or dying?))

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke furrowed his eye brows, why would a little girl kill people just because she was told, that sounded so stupid, he nods♮...
"Sorry you had to see that, that's horrible"
Kairassi nodded "Yeah, it was, I feel sorry for all those people... If I had have arrived a few minutes before maybe I could have done something to help..." She said with a small frown.

Ballerina said:
Juniper nods. "It's not exactly my thing either, but that's what pays the bills." He said jokingly." As for personas, I wouldn't say its a false face... it's hard to explain." He said while twirling his spoon in the tea.
"Right, but I'm guessing you have one, right?" She asked curiously "How you're acting right now, is that you? Or your 'persona' you use"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''y-yeah...''
...☫Arako said still terrified of the ride☫...
Amara frowned a little as she walked her over to a seat soon going to get Natsuru "Looks like the girls are scared of rollercoasters too" she said softly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried simply examined her before noticing the ring on her finger before donning a crude smile, he could use that against her, after all, if she was going to be wed then she may want kids in the future, and with what he had learned from the bits of Thomas's memories that he went over she had a connection to some higher being, how their father would have a hay day over that, but that was besides the point, if she was threatened with infertility, or even seemingly... yeah, that would work. Without another thought Siegfried used the mana Thomas left in Lumina's body to shut off the nerve ends that governed pain in her body before upping the sensitivity of the rest of them, making them akin to the nerves in her wings, but only worst off as even the slight movements of her clothes would be felt and send the same feeling as if someone was caressing her wings♞...
"So then tell me this, does the being that gave you that ring feel the same things as you? If so you may want to start talking, so it may feel like your cheating on him, and if you resist further, i may just make you infertile."

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina was staring down at her hands, so she didn't notice that Siegfried had donned the crude smile. Really, she didn't want to look at him if she didn't have to, so her lap was a good place to look. During this time was when he did the adjusting of the mana in her body, and unfortunately for Lumina she felt the need to adjust how she was sitting right at that moment. Upon moving she felt the shock of the sensitivity across her body, and without meaning to made a surprised moan. Heat immediately rushed to her cheeks as this happened, and out of embarrassment and worry she clamped her hand to her mouth, which only made the sensations worse. It was like... the feeling she got from the base of her wings, except everywhere... behind her hand Lumina bit her lip to keep from making anymore sounds, hating what was happening. This man... he was sick. Awful. Her eyes moved up to him in anger and disgust as he explained what was happening, asking about how if she shared feelings with.. oh no. She recalled how Kenji hadtold her that pairs share feelings, and if she was feeling this now then... trying to keep still as best she could (it wasn't working that well), Lumina spoke, also trying to keep her voice as steady as possible♤...

"...w-what do you w-wann- ah! ...w-wanna know..?"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Yeah, it was, I feel sorry for all those people... If I had have arrived a few minutes before maybe I could have done something to help..." She said with a small frown.

"Right, but I'm guessing you have one, right?" She asked curiously "How you're acting right now, is that you? Or your 'persona' you use"

Amara frowned a little as she walked her over to a seat soon going to get Natsuru "Looks like the girls are scared of rollercoasters too" she said softly.

''hmmm...maybe try a Ferris Wheel? or one of the booths?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''nice to meet you too i guess...who living with you in this mansion anyway...?''
"Many other people. My dad and mom, along with my sisters... His maid, and MANY more people. I had to say it twice for dramatic effect." Alejandro said.

Ballerina said:
Serenity was relieved that the girl relaxed her stance and happily took the girl's extended hand, still rather cautious of their surroundings. "Ok..." She said softly in response.
...۞Yumi smiled as this girl accepted her hand. So she was willing to trust her as far as this. Well, that was good. What wasn't good, however, was that this girl had a very obvious horn that was sticking out. If anybody normal saw her, they'd probably freak out. Especially with how the world seemed to be acting lately. She could try a new magic she had been working on, though she was pretty sure this girl would be scared off by it, and that's the last thing she wanted. So Yumi smiled at this girl, speaking in a soft tone۞...

"Hey, I don't think I ever caught your name. I'm Yumi, by the way."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...maybe try a Ferris Wheel? or one of the booths?''
Amara nodded "I don't mind which, I'll let you three decide" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:

((C.I.A.: I'm afraid that's classified ma'am.))

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi had her arms wrapped around kite, her head was on his chest, she was also sleeping ☪...
...⚘Lillith walked in and looked around, she then ran downstairs and looked in the backyard⚘...

Oliver was still hiding behind a tree in the backyard.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah its really good!''
...♱Roselyn said as she ate some more. When she noticed the aura from Mari she giggled a bit♱...
Mari got up to get a glass of water quietly. Her hand was a little shaky. She was clearly hiding something.

TheDragoon said:
((She's wandering, but she'll arrive at Han's room shortly))
(((( He just went to change is all. Should I have him wait or come to her? :P ))))

Roman said:
(((( He just went to change is all. Should I have him wait or come to her? :P ))))
((If you want you can come to her if you have any questions or just want to talk to her alone... Or get some of dat romantic action... Which I won't let you have >:3((Kidding, do whatever you like xD ))))

TheDragoon said:
Oliver was still hiding behind a tree in the backyard.
...⚘Lillith was getting no little frustrated she looked everywhere inside, so he had to be out here, she stood on the back pitched and scanned the backyard⚘...

"Bubba!?"

...⚘ She called out before she jumped off the porch and looked around, she finally spotted Oliver and she smiled happily and ran over to him, she giggled ⚘...

"I found you! I found you! I found you!"

Nonalaka said:
"I'm afraid this is the real me." He says chuckling.

TheDragoon said:
((If you want you can come to her if you have any questions or just want to talk to her alone... Or get some of dat romantic action... Which I won't let you have >:3((Kidding, do whatever you like xD ))))
(((( I think he'd just want to talk for now xD Nothing romantic xDD ))))

Mayyflower said:
...⚘Lillith was getting no little frustrated she looked everywhere inside, so he had to be out here, she stood on the back pitched and scanned the backyard⚘...
"Bubba!?"

...⚘ She called out before she jumped off the porch and looked around, she finally spotted Oliver and she smiled happily and ran over to him, she giggled ⚘...

"I found you! I found you! I found you!"
Oliver chuckled and hugged her as she ran up. "Ha! You got me good! Your really good at this game!" He said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back