• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke tilted his head and looked at her♮...
"What kind of weird, scary stuff?"
Kairassi looked back at him and frowned a little "Well I went to go to the cafe I always go to when I'm hungry, but when I got there....everyone was dead, they had been killed by a girl in cold blood because she said her friend told her to.... Men, women and children all taken away" she shook her head a little, the gross images were still etched her mind "It was awful...I didn't want to look at it anymore so I quickly left" she said quietly.

Roman said:
Han stopped walking and smiled. "I thought you left out, but yeah. We're gonna be grandparents~" he said happily. He then stretched and put his hands in his pockets. "I'm gonna go to our room." Han said to Celia before going to change into something he considered comfortable, rather than his jeans and shirt.
Celia just went to hover around the mansion a bit before going back to her's and Han's room.

---

Mari nodded and showed her the Alfredo Han had made for them. "Looks good right? Here, I'll get you a plate." She said as she went into a cupboard to fetch one for her, and one for herself. "Eat as much as you like~" She giggled.

Nonalaka said:
"E-Earlier?" She asked as he gaze moved off to the side "N-Nothing in particular" she lied, becoming more embarrassed now that he was catching on.
"hmm if you say so" Mateus replied he's still curious but he won't force Elaena to answer him.

Alternated said:
"hmm if you say so" Mateus replied he's still curious but he won't force Elaena to answer him.
Elaena let a small sigh of relief that he didn't question her further, she couldn't possibly answer, it could make things weird she thought to herself, she stood up from the couch and lifted Naji in her arms "I-Im going to go take a nap" she said quietly as she then went to her bedroom and lay down, man that was awkward, she would have cracked and said it too in the end up...how could you address that in normal conversation? Telling your friend they might like you? Or even telling your friend...you did like them....How embarrassing! What if he just laughed at her or something?! Blowing some air from her cheeks, which were now reddening she curled up, hugging a pillow to her face.

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled as she hopped of the ride, "Well, that was fun, right?~~" she chimed, looking back at Arako and Yuria.
Maya smiled softly, she loved saying it to him as well, she believed she was the luckiest person for having him forgive her so easily for lying about her identity and such, she wasn't going to screw up like that again, she didn't want him to go anywhere. Nodding at his words she had found a packet of Oreo cookies " Well I have these if you want them.... " she laughed a little before she sat down to take her own coffee leaving them on the table "But the thought of pretzels seems nicer" she giggled.
...Both just seemed terrified and afraid to speak...

Nonalaka said:
((Time skip?))
"Yeah, no, I have talents but i dont think theyd be good enough for fame, nor would i want fame anyways" she said before tilting her head lightly "Persona?" She raised a brow "What's the difference?" She asked
He lightly laughed. "Why would you not want to be famous? It's great." He said, to become famous had always been an goal for him, even more so wealth. When the girl asked what the difference of persona and personality, Juniper just smiled. "Oh, there is a difference..."

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina was just staring at the mirror, at the shard that was showing within the pane. So she really did have something there.... huh..? She was so focused on it that she flinched back as the mirror exploded into all the butterflies... as they fluttered around her eyes darted from butterfly to butterfly, trying to make sense of what was happening. There was a mirror, and some shard, and now butterflies... as her mind was reeling from everything, the butterflies faded, and that's when she felt something weird in her chest. Her hand moved over where the shard was as she looked down at her own chest, actually feeling it sitting within herself now. This was... weird. Overwhelming. How had she never known before now? As she looked up at Siegfried she saw the same shard within his own chest, and a feeling of dispair hit her. It was like she had held on to a small sliver of hope that what we was saying couldn't possibly be true. But, seeing what he was showing her, actually feeling it within her now, she couldn't deny the thing he was saying. It was true. Feeling defeated, Lumina's gaze fell to her hands, finding them resting on thr ring that Kenji had given her a whole back. His request was on her mind, and she muttered a number without thinking, feeling it was correct but not really knowing why she saying it♤...
"...four thousand, seven hundred and sixty eight years, eleven months and twenty nine days."
...♞Siegfried raised an eyebrow, huh, this seemingly helpless girl before him is his senior, that felt quite odd to him but he knew it wasn't impossible, especially with how the girl seemingly loses her memories between lives, retaining only subconscious memories. That was his theory though and it would need to be tested to be anything but a theory. Siegfried also wondered what all the shard inside Lumina did for her besides mark her, his helped him focus and stopped him from tipping his inner scale and becoming truly evil like Ayen once feared he would become, or at least it would if he hadn't tampered with it♞...

"So, tell me Lumina, meine große Schwester, do you have any thoughts when you feel our fathers presence? I personally find it annoying, like he's trying to stop me from doing certain things. Oh, and don't worry, he isn't a bad man by any extent, i was just a horrible son."

...♞Siegfried then sat back down in his chair before snapping his fingers, making Thomas stand up like he was being forced before leaving the room with a grumpy expression on his face♞...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
He lightly laughed. "Why would you not want to be famous? It's great." He said, to become famous had always been an goal for him, even more so wealth. When the girl asked what the difference of persona and personality, Juniper just smiled. "Oh, there is a difference..."
Ilaani shrugged "I don't like lots of attention, I'd rather keep to myself" she said as her gaze moved to looking into her tea cup "People gossiping about me and watching my every move kinda isn't my thing." She said with a nod "So, your persona is like...your false face?" She asked, trying to fit a meaning to it.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...Both just seemed terrified and afraid to speak...
Amara frowned a little "huh, you're both scared too?" She giggled a little "I guess I'm the only one who doesn't mind them" she said looking at them "Let's go sit down for a bit okay?" She said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Celia just went to hover around the mansion a bit before going back to her's and Han's room.
---

Mari nodded and showed her the Alfredo Han had made for them. "Looks good right? Here, I'll get you a plate." She said as she went into a cupboard to fetch one for her, and one for herself. "Eat as much as you like~" She giggled.
@HimeragiSeiker ((I forgot to tag you ;- ;) )

Roman said:
Satoshi was poking the ground with the a twig, listening as his partner for the mission told him the plan. Being the stubborn child he was, Satoshi didn't really pay much attention to him, but he did catch some of the plan. He sighed quietly, annoyed by how much this guy could talk. Why don't we just go in and obliterate every guy in there? He knew if that question found it's way out of his mouth, the lecturing and nonstop talking will start again. Once he stopped, Satoshi looked at him and blinked before speaking, "No.. You don't have to. I heard all of it. Question is, are you ready?"
tumblr_m2cwifMIfL1r79lkno1_500.gif
...Haruo listened to Satoshi's reply, along with analysing his facial expression. He could tell Satoshi was confused, even if only a little. Haruo interlocked his fingers and placed his mouth to the centre of his hands, soon looking out towards the forward operating base the United Nations had set up. He spoke as he looked back over towards Satoshi≭...

Of course I am. If no one's gonna do this, then we have to, right? Besides, we're only taking down one little command post. We're not going to kill them, only knock them out, so it should be okay, so long as no one calls for backup and we're out of there by the time everyone wakes up.

4827f9f6525d49132f44cc80ddffef30aac10d82_hq_zpsva6uagow.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
((Just showing you what's happening with Nexus right now :U, and I'm bored...))

Nexus was racing the final round of the World Cup. He was up against Axel again of course. "Oi! Axel! Let's make this race something everybody will remember!" He laughed.

Axel nodded. "Yeah! Sounds like a good idea to me!" He said as they went over a ramp and skidded back onto the road. Suddenly, gun shots were heard. Screams. A bullet shot into Axel's wheel and he swirled into Nexus on accident, slamming him straight in to the wall of the course.

Nexus yelped in pain as he felt himself being tossed around like a ragdoll before he flew across the course, slamming down on the other end in a heap. Blood pooled from his body as his vision wavered. He was already dying.

Axel's eyes widened when he saw he was going to run over Nexus. "NEXUS!!!" He screamed as he turned the veichle sharp to the left and crashed into the wall instead to avoid him. He had broken several of his ribs. Axel desperately reached out for Nexus, tears in his eyes flames came from the stadium. "N-Nexus..." He said softly.

Nexus handed Axel something soft as he bled out. It was a teddy bear. "I... W-Was planning on giving that to Ilaani once I got home... But... It looks like I won't live long enough to do that." She said before she rolled over and faced the sky, tears staining his face as well as black smog. "Make sure... She knows how much I loved her... More than... My own life." He coughed. He then went out cold. Ambulances drove out to pick them up.

Axel held the teddy bear close to his chest as more tears pooled from his eyes. "NO! NEXUS! DONT LEAVE US! PLEASE! YOUR STRONGER THAN THAT!" He yelled as he was being taken away.

Soon they were both loaded into the ambulances, and drove to hospital... The attackers still remained a mystery. But one thing was for certain... Racing would remember this day forever.

TheDragoon said:
((Just showing you what's happening with Nexus right now :U, and I'm bored...))
Nexus was racing the final round of the World Cup. He was up against Axel again of course. "Oi! Axel! Let's make this race something everybody will remember!" He laughed.

Axel nodded. "Yeah! Sounds like a good idea to me!" He said as they went over a ramp and skidded back onto the road. Suddenly, gun shots were heard. Screams. A bullet shot into Axel's wheel and he swirled into Nexus on accident, slamming him straight in to the wall of the course.

Nexus yelped in pain as he felt himself being tossed around like a ragdoll before he flew across the course, slamming down on the other end in a heap. Blood pooled from his body as his vision wavered. He was already dying.

Axel's eyes widened when he saw he was going to run over Nexus. "NEXUS!!!" He screamed as he turned the veichle sharp to the left and crashed into the wall instead to avoid him. He had broken several of his ribs. Axel desperately reached out for Nexus, tears in his eyes flames came from the stadium. "N-Nexus..." He said softly.

Nexus handed Axel something soft as he bled out. It was a teddy bear. "I... W-Was planning on giving that to Ilaani once I got home... But... It looks like I won't live long enough to do that." She said before she rolled over and faced the sky, tears staining his face as well as black smog. "Make sure... She knows how much I loved her... More than... My own life." He coughed. He then went out cold. Ambulances drove out to pick them up.

Axel held the teddy bear close to his chest as more tears pooled from his eyes. "NO! NEXUS! DONT LEAVE US! PLEASE! YOUR STRONGER THAN THAT!" He yelled as he was being taken away.

Soon they were both loaded into the ambulances, and drove to hospital... The attackers still remained a mystery. But one thing was for certain... Racing would remember this day forever.
@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked back at him and frowned a little "Well I went to go to the cafe I always go to when I'm hungry, but when I got there....everyone was dead, they had been killed by a girl in cold blood because she said her friend told her to.... Men, women and children all taken away" she shook her head a little, the gross images were still etched her mind "It was awful...I didn't want to look at it anymore so I quickly left" she said quietly.
...♮Luke furrowed his eye brows, why would a little girl kill people just because she was told, that sounded so stupid, he nods♮...

"Sorry you had to see that, that's horrible"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright ill pick the scariest movie i know." He said teasingly

[/QUOTE]
''jeez...alright. challenge accepted!''

...✿Emiko said as she though he was serious✿...

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani shrugged "I don't like lots of attention, I'd rather keep to myself" she said as her gaze moved to looking into her tea cup "People gossiping about me and watching my every move kinda isn't my thing." She said with a nod "So, your persona is like...your false face?" She asked, trying to fit a meaning to it.
Juniper nods. "It's not exactly my thing either, but that's what pays the bills." He said jokingly." As for personas, I wouldn't say its a false face... it's hard to explain." He said while twirling his spoon in the tea.

TheDragoon said:
Oliver laughed quietly. "She's so cute~" He said, staying in his hiding spot behind a tree.
...⚘Lillith started to look around for her brother, skipper was looking also, she looked around the house and puffed her cheeks out⚘...

"He can't be in mommy and daddy's room could he?"

...⚘ she asked herself before she went up the stairs and towards kite and Lexi's room⚘...

Nonalaka said:
Amara frowned a little "huh, you're both scared too?" She giggled a little "I guess I'm the only one who doesn't mind them" she said looking at them "Let's go sit down for a bit okay?" She said softly.
''y-yeah...''

...☫Arako said still terrified of the ride☫...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried raised an eyebrow, huh, this seemingly helpless girl before him is his senior, that felt quite odd to him but he knew it wasn't impossible, especially with how the girl seemingly loses her memories between lives, retaining only subconscious memories. That was his theory though and it would need to be tested to be anything but a theory. Siegfried also wondered what all the shard inside Lumina did for her besides mark her, his helped him focus and stopped him from tipping his inner scale and becoming truly evil like Ayen once feared he would become, or at least it would if he hadn't tampered with it♞...
"So, tell me Lumina, meine große Schwester, do you have any thoughts when you feel our fathers presence? I personally find it annoying, like he's trying to stop me from doing certain things. Oh, and don't worry, he isn't a bad man by any extent, i was just a horrible son."

...♞Siegfried then sat back down in his chair before snapping his fingers, making Thomas stand up like he was being forced before leaving the room with a grumpy expression on his face♞...

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina didn't raise her gaze as Siegfried looked at her. She had enough common sense to know that he was probably studying her. That was why he was asking all these question, probably. Especially since they apparently shared a parent. Now that she could feel the shard inside of her, she couldn't get the feeling off her mind. It was kind of off putting to know that something that was from or belonged to someone else was so deeply embedded into her own self. But her thoughts were redirected as she both heard him talk and heard Thomas start to get up. He didn't look happy about it either, and it didn't look exactly voluntary, and despite having the command on her to remain calm she couldn't help but feel her stomach drop. This meant that they were alone, and that was honestly terrifying. She didn't know what this man was capable of, and really she didn't want to find out. As Thomas exited and it was just the two of them, Lumina's gaze feel back to her engagement ring as she spoke, as if looking at it would give her courage♤...

"I... don't know. I-I never knew it was there, so... I-I don't know how it makes me f-feel."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I was only joking but alright." He said with a grin to her

[/QUOTE]
''o-oh..you were joking..''

...✿Emiko said before she giggled a bit✿...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back