• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane sighed, "Arashea? How about we do something a little competitive? Uuuh... A sparring match in the desert? Some place clear of human life and whatnot. Just to spice things up or something. ..Only because you seem pretty bored to me."
''honestly, i dont enjoy fighting......especially if its against a Sanctum''

Ballerina said:
Klef's eyes lit back up as they saw Hyouinmaru materialize into his human form. "Hyouinmaru!" Klef exclaimed, happy to see the familiar again. "I've been doing pretty good." They replied to him.
Hyouinmaru chuckled and ruffled Klef's hair. It was clear that he had given up the serious act for a more adult like role. He felt that since Alejandro wasn't with his own father at the moment, he'd play the part until he went home. "Well you two... Where were you planning on going?" He asked. Alejandro looked up at Hyouinmaru, "We're going to Klef's place in the forest." Hyouinmaru nodded, "Ah I see. Well I'll take you." He said, before wings, resembling Alejandro's icy wings sprung out his back. He picked up both of the young men and flew them to where he last sensed Alejandro and Klef's power before they retrieved him. They soon landed by the lake where Alejandro and Klef met up and he set them down, "Here we are."

Roman said:
Elliot pecked Isabella's lips and chuckled, "I don't need you to have intercourse with me, to show you love me. Just say it and I'll believe you. Trust is what makes a relationship last, so as long as we have that, we're fine."
"I know." She said softly to him

HimeragiSeiker said:
''honestly, i dont enjoy fighting......especially if its against a Sanctum''
Akane was about to say something, but decided against it. "I see... Well there has to be something you like doing..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Elliot smiled, "Maybe we can a different time... I just don't see it happening this exact moment. Also, thanks for understanding. Most people probably wouldn't agree with that, but I'm glad you did."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and continued to kiss her neck lovingly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri was now starting to get an aroused feeling from this but tried to keep it inside. All what happened is just a faint blush⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i do like walking...exploring new places is fun''
New places? Well that's one Akane couldn't help with... And combat was something she enjoyed dearly... Maybe this was gonna be harder than she thought, "So then... Are there and places you wanna explore?" She asked.

Roman said:
New places? Well that's one Akane couldn't help with... And combat was something she enjoyed dearly... Maybe this was gonna be harder than she thought, "So then... Are there and places you wanna explore?" She asked.
''hmm...just maybe somewhere you dont think i know about..''

Roman said:
Elliot smiled, "Maybe we can a different time... I just don't see it happening this exact moment. Also, thanks for understanding. Most people probably wouldn't agree with that, but I'm glad you did."
"I love you." She said quietly to him

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri was now starting to get an aroused feeling from this but tried to keep it inside. All what happened is just a faint blush⊹...
She continued to kiss her neck gently before smiling and hugging her happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...just maybe somewhere you dont think i know about..''
"I don't even think that's possible. We're both pretty old and had been around on Earth for a really long time. I doubt there's any places we know nothing about. Especially you, since you can go and look at different points in time." Akane replied.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She continued to kiss her neck gently before smiling and hugging her happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled a bit but you could tell her breath was warm from arousal as she hugged back⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you." She said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Elliot smiled, "I love you too, Isabella and I never will stop."

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru chuckled and ruffled Klef's hair. It was clear that he had given up the serious act for a more adult like role. He felt that since Alejandro wasn't with his own father at the moment, he'd play the part until he went home. "Well you two... Where were you planning on going?" He asked. Alejandro looked up at Hyouinmaru, "We're going to Klef's place in the forest." Hyouinmaru nodded, "Ah I see. Well I'll take you." He said, before wings, resembling Alejandro's icy wings sprung out his back. He picked up both of the young men and flew them to where he last sensed Alejandro and Klef's power before they retrieved him. They soon landed by the lake where Alejandro and Klef met up and he set them down, "Here we are."
Klef looked at the lake, seeing it reminded them of how much they loved their freedom and the forest."Let me show you where my house is." They said as they pointed to a clearing nearby. " Just keep on walking this direction, that's where my house is."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
Klef looked at the lake, seeing it reminded them of how much they loved their freedom and the forest."Let me show you where my house is." They said as they pointed to a clearing nearby. " Just keep on walking this direction, it's nearby."
Hyouinmaru nodded and followed behind Klef, along with Alejandro. "So, Alejandro... I'm guessing your father was relieved to see you return home." Alejandro nodded, "Happier than expected. I was expecting a lecture, but instead I got a huge hug and stuff." He said, laughing a little. Hyouinmaru smiled and looked up ahead at Klef, "And you Klef? What about you?"

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru nodded and followed behind Klef, along with Alejandro. "So, Alejandro... I'm guessing your father was relieved to see you return home." Alejandro nodded, "Happier than expected. I was expecting a lecture, but instead I got a huge hug and stuff." He said, laughing a little. Hyouinmaru smiled and looked up ahead at Klef, "And you Klef? What about you?"
Klef was unsure what to say, but answered anyways. " ... I guess my bunny was glad to see me, then again it probably just wanted food." They said chuckling.

Ballerina said:
Klef was unsure what to say, but answered anyways. " ... I guess my bunny was glad to see me, then again it probably just wanted food." They said chuckling.
Hearing Klef's words made Hyouinmaru worry. "That's nice. Though I'm pretty sure he was hungry without proper feeding." Alejandro chuckled, "Agreed. Now, what's the plan for when we gee t there Klef?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No you have to sit there and not kids me." SHe said teasingly

[/QUOTE]
''jeez...cmon~''

...⊹Kikuri said in a whinny way⊹...

Roman said:
Hearing Klef's words made Hyouinmaru worry. "That's nice. Though I'm pretty sure he was hungry without proper feeding." Alejandro chuckled, "Agreed. Now, what's the plan for when we gee t there Klef?"
"Yeah, I was really worried if Mochi was ok when we were at the lab. It's alive, so that's good." They told Hyouinmaru, as the three began to aproach Klef's house. "Um... As for what we could do...We could go fishing or play cards....If you guys want to, we can check out some of the tunnels in my house." Klef suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back