• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He giggled happily then kissed him gently again

[/QUOTE]
Elliot kissed Isabella back, gently pressing his lips against her own.

Roman said:
"Same here." Alejandro said, opening the door to the large building. "Let's just get Hyouinmaru and head back to your place." He said, making his way towards the front desk.
"Sounds good, this should be easy anyways." Klef said, as they went over to the front desk with Alejandro.

Roman said:
Akane looked at Arashea, "You could have said that... Since we're here on Earth already, we might as well shop here." She said, shrugging her shoulders. "It'd be doing too much to go back and forth through dimensions in my opinion."
''a-ah...alright''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled happily and held onto her tightly as she walked with her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹When the got home, Kikuri just sat on a pillow on the floor. It was right next to a mattress on the floor. Kikuri soon moved onto the mattress and waited for Myuki⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹When the got home, Kikuri just sat on a pillow on the floor. It was right next to a mattress on the floor. Kikuri soon moved onto the mattress and waited for Myuki⊹...
Myyku slid over happily and coiled next to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myyku slid over happily and coiled next to her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri smiled at her and cuddled. Though they were having a feeling they were being watched⊹...

Roman said:
"I don't know... I haven't thought of making a cacareer out of that. Oddly it's never crossed my mind." Talia admitted. When she told Elora that, she gave it some thought, but not alot, just enough to keep it on her mind. "I'll give it some thought... The chances of me doing so if I have you there to help me." She said, laughing lightly, though it was a joke, she was somewhat serious.
Elora Capistrano

"If you need me, I'll be your girl." Elora said, winking at her. "Really though, if you do ever want to do that, I'll gladly help." The elevator soon stopped, resonating a ding that indicated that they had reached the second floor. The doors slowly opened and Elora stepped out of the elevator, the room was pretty big, bigger than the size of a regular bedroom and a master bedroom. The ceiling was also high, as it needed to be if they were going to do indoor skydiving. Enormous fans were under the floor, as it was slightly visible through the wholes that were in the floor. "We're gonna need jumpsuits, helmets, and you'll need a quick lesson on what to do before we start skydiving." Elora stated as she walked over to a changing room that was off to the side, safe away from the fans.

[/URL]

z06.png

HimeragiSeiker said:
''feels...a bit off...''
''Hey Three~''

''nga shit..''

...?Rise soon joined the 2. Just sitting right behind them?...

''how are you guys?''

Myuki frowned and hugged kikuri a arm tightly annoyed that she was here

Ballerina said:
"Sounds good, this should be easy anyways." Klef said, as they went over to the front desk with Alejandro.
Alejandro tapped on the desk to get the secretary's attention, "Excuse me? I'm here for a pick up. Specifically a sword." He told the secretary. He was then handed the blade, which they wrapped in a light blue cloth. "Thank you." He said, before Hyouinmaru materialized into his human form. "Klef. Alejandro. It's good to see you both in a healthy state. Thank you for listening to my wishes, Alejandro." Alejandro nodded. Hyouinmaru looked at Klef, "Hey there. How've you been holding up?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki frowned and hugged kikuri a arm tightly annoyed that she was here

[/QUOTE]
''oh cmon...dont be so rude~ she is my sister after all~''

''but even siblings give each other their free time..''

''but--''

...⊹At this point, Kikuri turned her head as her eyes glowed purple with a piercing kind of stare at Rise as she was pointing a pair of scissors at Rise's face. She opened them and began to speak. Once she was done, she made a hard what would sound like a snip if it was normal scissors. Her scissors made a sword-clashing sound which rang into Rise's ear⊹...

''dont make me strap you onto a chair and make you watch Corpse Party......i could cosplay as Sachiko from it...and you could cosplay as one of the students''

''a-alright...il leave now......oh um, have you seen Airi?''

''oh her, shes...hanging out with Mitsu i believe. best to again, not pester them''

...⊹Kikuri said as her eyes stopped glowing and she put the scissors down and turned back to Myuki after she finished speaking. Rise only nodded before she left⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled as she kissed him back happily

[/QUOTE]
Elliot kissed deeply and soon pulled away. He smiled and brushed the hair on her face behind her ears, "Let's keep ourselves under control... Before things go a little far." He said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh cmon...dont be so rude~ she is my sister after all~''
''but even siblings give each other their free time..''

''but--''

...⊹At this point, Kikuri turned her head as her eyes glowed purple with a piercing kind of stare at Rise as she was pointing a pair of scissors at Rise's face. She opened them and began to speak. Once she was done, she made a hard what would sound like a snip if it was normal scissors. Her scissors made a sword-clashing sound which rang into Rise's ear⊹...

''dont make me strap you onto a chair and make you watch Corpse Party......i could cosplay as Sachiko from it...and you could cosplay as one of the students''

''a-alright...il leave now......oh um, have you seen Airi?''

''oh her, shes...hanging out with Mitsu i believe. best to again, not pester them''

...⊹Kikuri said as her eyes stopped glowing and she put the scissors down and turned back to Myuki after she finished speaking. Rise only nodded before she left⊹...
Myuki smile a little and gently put her lips to kikuri a neck

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-ah...alright''
Akane sighed, "Arashea? How about we do something a little competitive? Uuuh... A sparring match in the desert? Some place clear of human life and whatnot. Just to spice things up or something. ..Only because you seem pretty bored to me."

Roman said:
Elliot kissed deeply and soon pulled away. He smiled and brushed the hair on her face behind her ears, "Let's keep ourselves under control... Before things go a little far." He said softly.
"But I love you... And you love me... There's no need for restriction if we know that I will be in your arms forever and you in mine." She said to him quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But I love you... And you love me... There's no need for restriction if we know that I will be in your arms forever and you in mine." She said to him quietly

[/QUOTE]
Elliot blushed lightly, and not only was it such an enticing thought, but her words were true. "I was just thinking maybe you'd like to wait... Guess I thought wrong." He said lightly.

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse grinned as she saw the smile on his face. Seeing him happy made her happy. And really, the thought of starting a family with him also made her happy. She kissed him back, smiling into the kiss, and just looked up at Kili as he spoke. She chuckled when he was finished, moving away from him to dry off the pan she was washing. He was right about breakfast. And she was kinda hungry♒...
"We can start at any time. I don't mind. But first, breakfast."
Kili grinned crossing his legs as he sat on the counter. Focusing his energy for an instant, he formed a small sphere in his hand, which he bounced on the floor a few times, before tossing it into the air, where the ball of energy exploded in a small flash, with the remains forming a heart in the air. He traced the shape with a finger, and blew away the particles of energy with a smile.

"I can't wait...for breakfast, I mean. The other thing either, I guess. But that is another type of anticipation, altogether."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Elliot blushed lightly, and not only was it such an enticing thought, but her words were true. "I was just thinking maybe you'd like to wait... Guess I thought wrong." He said lightly.
"Well I want to do anything to show that I love you. But if you wish to wait then I will." She said softly

Roman said:
Alejandro tapped on the desk to get the secretary's attention, "Excuse me? I'm here for a pick up. Specifically a sword." He told the secretary. He was then handed the blade, which they wrapped in a light blue cloth. "Thank you." He said, before Hyouinmaru materialized into his human form. "Klef. Alejandro. It's good to see you both in a healthy state. Thank you for listening to my wishes, Alejandro." Alejandro nodded. Hyouinmaru looked at Klef, "Hey there. How've you been holding up?" He asked.
Klef's eyes lit back up as they saw Hyouinmaru materialize into his human form. "Hyouinmaru!" Klef exclaimed, happy to see the familiar again. "I've been doing pretty good." They replied to him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well I want to do anything to show that I love you. But if you wish to wait then I will." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
Elliot pecked Isabella's lips and chuckled, "I don't need you to have intercourse with me, to show you love me. Just say it and I'll believe you. Trust is what makes a relationship last, so as long as we have that, we're fine."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smile a little and gently put her lips to kikuri a neck

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled as she instinctively tilted her neck for Myuki⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back