• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
Akane looked at Arashea, "You.. Don't talk as much as you did yesterday... Hmm.. Tell me something. What are somethings you like?" She asked, trying to start a conversation.

Roman said:
Akane looked at Arashea, "You.. Don't talk as much as you did yesterday... Hmm.. Tell me something. What are somethings you like?" She asked, trying to start a conversation.
''umm...hmmm...i like cats. Especially kittens''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''umm...hmmm...i like cats. Especially kittens''
"Cats? I like cats too, but I haven't made any plans to get any. Do you have any?" Akane asked curiously.

Roman said:
Elliot was about to get up, but sighed and sat back down. "Love..." he said softly, placing his hand on hers and moving it a little. "You almost missed your mouth. Let me finish helping you, then I'll do what I was about to."
She shook her head. "No no I don't want to be completely dependent on you. I can manage so go do what you want for a while." She said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Y-yeah I'm fine." She said as she got up

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright...good..''

...⊹Soon, a phone went off and Kikuri summoned a phone and answered it. It was from her sister Rise⊹...

''He broke up with me!''

''you never had a boyfriend...''

''i know, i just wanted to see if you cared''

...⊹Kikuri soon hang up rolling her eyes with a slightly annoyed face as the phone disappeared⊹...

''my younger sister yet again annoys me...''

[media]

[/media]

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright...good..''
...⊹Soon, a phone went off and Kikuri summoned a phone and answered it. It was from her sister Rise⊹...

''He broke up with me!''

''you never had a boyfriend...''

''i know, i just wanted to see if you cared''

...⊹Kikuri soon hang up rolling her eyes with a slightly annoyed face as the phone disappeared⊹...

''my younger sister yet again annoys me...''

[media]

[/media]
"So she wants a boyfriend?" She asked her curipusly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So she wants a boyfriend?" She asked her curipusly

[/QUOTE]
''no, she wants more attention from me...even though we just went to a volcano cuz she wanted to see it yesterday..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well then let's go hang out with her then?" She said excitedly

[/QUOTE]
''honestly, i was starting to get sick of her...ever since we got married she was a bit clingy to me...''

@Lumina[/URL]
...♒Elyse grinned as she saw the smile on his face. Seeing him happy made her happy. And really, the thought of starting a family with him also made her happy. She kissed him back, smiling into the kiss, and just looked up at Kili as he spoke. She chuckled when he was finished, moving away from him to dry off the pan she was washing. He was right about breakfast. And she was kinda hungry♒...

"We can start at any time. I don't mind. But first, breakfast."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''honestly, i was starting to get sick of her...ever since we got married she was a bit clingy to me...''
"Mine." Myuki said as she hugged kikuri around the neck as the mermaids went back to there game

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mine." Myuki said as she hugged kikuri around the neck as the mermaids went back to there game

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled when Myuki did what she did before she hugged Myuki as well⊹...

''yes...i am yours...and you are mine''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched as the helicopter regained control of itself and was surrounded by a blue barrier. He found it odd that this was the only helicopter still in the sky, and decided to follow it. As he was landing on a nearby tower, he recoiled his feet and shot towards the helicopter, soon slowing himself down as to land on the aircraft without emitting too much noise. He hid himself in a dimension of darkness and sat in the cargo hold, a few feet away from Lumina and her captors. He didn't feel anything upon his eyes meeting Lumina. No pity. No sadness. His irises then shifted to Thomas and his team of heavily armed Humans. He spoke to himself, with only the faintest whisper being heard from within the helicopter♅...
Let's see where you'll take me..

ezgif.com-gif-maker%2062_zpsn5iir8tw.gif

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Makoto was watching as she began to wonder if she could follow or not. Out of boredom, she just decided to follow⊹...

@Tobi Neafearn

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon turned her head to look up at Achilles as he spoke. He..what? Her cheeks flushed a bit, under the bruise on one side, and the smallest hint of a smile formed at the corners of her mouth. Though she wouldn't say it a loud just yet, Kanon guessed she felt the same way. So instead, she reached up a hand to touch his cheek gently. The bonds from before left wicked red marks and bruises along her wrists, from how hard she had originally been fight against them. As she held up her arm they were more visible, but she wasn't thinking about that right now. She didn't say anything, simply content with being held by him⊗...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled happily and nuzzled her cheek

[/QUOTE]
''so wanna do something else or keep playing? or you wanna head home?''

λWhen her hand touched his face, Achilles nearly lost it. He was a soldier, dammit. And an epic one to boot. But with her, he loses all sense of normalcy, and can only think of her. So why not make a trip to the temple, so that he knows shes safe and secure with him? It only seemed natural to the Ancient. Well mostly that what warriors did, before running off to die somewhere, they paid respects to Hera, bonded with the woman they were in love with, secured her a piece of the spoils, should he die, and then left to war. Then depending on how he did, he would come home, love on his beloved wife, and raise a family. Its just the natural order of things he knew. And well He could care for Yumi too, as it wasn't unheard of for the womans family to move in. He kind of liked Yumi, in a little sister kind of way. What the hell was he even thinking? His face grew bright red as he was still carrying her. "Um..Is there even a temple to Hera in these lands?" he asked timidly.λ

@Lumina

Roman said:
"He came to me. He told me he needed to find a host to hold his power. I accepted... Ever since, we've been best friends. We both use our energy to make one another stronger." Alejandro explained.
"You can host things in your body too?" Klef said grinning, they didn't come by others like themselves too often. " I'm glad to hear you two have a healthy relationship with each other, I wish I could say the same stuff about the last few people that I have been a host to."

(Timeskip)

Paris woke up on the couch with Origami on hims. Not that he minded, as a beautiful girls weight on him, was as comforting as a good blanket. The sky outside suggested mid afternoon. But his body spoke of pains of working too hard and injury. He really needed a bath and something to eat. He gently turned his body to let her remain on the couch as he staggered to her bathroom. After his preliminary needs, he stripped down and took a shower. The hot water on his body was soothing. He began to sing a manly song he picked up from his days in the taverns...

@Mayyflower

@Mayyflower[/URL]
...⚅ Origani slept quietly, her head was on his chest, his chest was warm and comforting, she didn't notice him getting up, she layed there and slept for a little longer before hearing someone sing, she opens her eyes and sat up, rubbing her eyes ⚅...

"Oh yea, Paris was here.."

...⚅ She spoke tiredly before getting up and going to the kitchen to make breakfast, her plans for this morning was eat then bathe, by the time he would be done with his shower breakfast would be ready, she made pancakes, bacon and sausage and eggs, which was what she ate everyday and if it wasn't pancakes it was waffles ⚅...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back