• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
Akane nodded, before cleaning her coffee mug. "Alright, I'm about head to my room now. See you in a few." She said, before walking out of the kitchen.

Roman said:
Elliot smiled and sat down beside Isabella, "Well then I'll help you." He said, as he picked up the chopsticks. "Here you go." Elliot said, slowly moving the ramen towards her so it wouldn't fall.
"She smiled and took the big happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"She smiled and took the big happily

[/QUOTE]
Elliot smiled, happy he was able to help Isabella wherever he could. Most people in her situation were oddly stubborn... And in his opinion, that's not the best idea.

tumblr_np6ho2WEdc1svq0n1o4_500.png

"Tell me I'd you like it. There's not a lot, but it's more -left." He said,

Roman said:
Elliot smiled, happy he was able to help Isabella wherever he could. Most people in her situation were oddly stubborn... And in his opinion, that's not the best idea.
tumblr_np6ho2WEdc1svq0n1o4_500.png

"Tell me I'd you like it. There's not a lot, but it's more -left." He said,
"I love it." She said happily to him as she opened her mouth for another bite

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love it." She said happily to him as she opened her mouth for another bite

[/QUOTE]
Elliot chuckled, "Well then, here you go." He said, feeding her more of the ramen. "I'm glad you like it."

Roman said:
(((( A little bit and thanks ))))
Alejandro chuckled, "That's because Hyouinmaru isn't a sword. I told you before we were chipped, he's a magical familiar... He just likes to take the form of a sword." He explained. "He has a lot of powers... And that just happens to be one of them."
" Oh, I completely forgot about that. My memory is kinda weird like that.." Klef said. "What else can he do?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I like your ramen." She said as she finished the bite and smiled happily at him

[/QUOTE]
"Whenever you want me to make some, I will. All you have to do is just ask." Elliot said, smiling at her. "Do you think you'd be able to finish the rest on your own?" He asked softly.

Roman said:
"Whenever you want me to make some, I will. All you have to do is just ask." Elliot said, smiling at her. "Do you think you'd be able to finish the rest on your own?" He asked softly.
"Why?" She asked gently as he gave him a small frown thinking he needed to go some where

Ballerina said:
" Oh, I completely forgot about that. My memory is kinda weird like that.." Klef said. "What else can he do?"
Alejandro thought about Klef's question. What all could Hyouinmaru do? Well Alejandro had no idea... Sadly. All he knew was that Hyouinmaru had many powers, but never used them to their full extent. Alejandro shrugged, "I'm not sure. He's admitted to having a lot of powers, but some are too much for me to handle right now he said. One day when I'm older, he'd gladly teach me, with support from my dad too. They're both pretty strong."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why?" She asked gently as he gave him a small frown thinking he needed to go some where

[/QUOTE]
"I was gonna clean your dorm. It's not messy or anything, but I just wanna make sure the place looks neat." Elliot said. "If you want me to finish helping you, I will though." He told her, not wanting to admit the slight boredom he was getting.

Roman said:
"I was gonna clean your dorm. It's not messy or anything, but I just wanna make sure the place looks neat." Elliot said. "If you want me to finish helping you, I will though." He told her, not wanting to admit the slight boredom he was getting.
She smiled slightly. "I can finish by my self. Then can we go somewhere?" She asked

Roman said:
Alejandro thought about Klef's question. What all could Hyouinmaru do? Well Alejandro had no idea... Sadly. All he knew was that Hyouinmaru had many powers, but never used them to their full extent. Alejandro shrugged, "I'm not sure. He's admitted to having a lot of powers, but some are too much for me to handle right now he said. One day when I'm older, he'd gladly teach me, with. support from my dad too. They're both pretty strong."
"When did you meet Hyouinmaru?" Klef asked, did he just recently meet the familiar or was Hyouinmaru just very secretive?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]A
mermaid cheered happily as they got into the circle again and hit the ball up

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just waited for the ball to come to her and hit it⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Rini looked a bit confused, picked on? Like bullied or something? Did people do that in clubs, if so she'd just make extra sure she stayed close to Seria then?...
"Alright, I'll stay by you. Unless I have to go to the bathroom or something."

-----

...??Finally reaching the bottom of the step, she made her way to the front door, where Zenya was and leaned down to put on her shoes, her free hand holding her hat in the process. Once she finished putting on her shoes, she stood up and readjusted her hat so it wasn't to out of place before speaking??...

"Yup~ Ready as I'll ever be!"

9Ok7MBQ.png
''we're both girls. and by pick on you, i mean...mess around you a little. but dont let them.''

''alright, lets go?''

Roman said:
Akane nodded, before cleaning her coffee mug. "Alright, I'm about head to my room now. See you in a few." She said, before walking out of the kitchen.
''alright..''

...✦Arashea said as she went to her room as well and showered. After she finished, she headed downstairs and waited in the kitchen✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled slightly. "I can finish by my self. Then can we go somewhere?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
"I was gonna just clean up really fast and maybe take a nap. Do you think I can get a few minutes of sleep then we can go somewhere?" Elliot asked.

@Lumina[/URL]
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas had been waiting on the roof top when Lumina opened the door, well, him and his squad of twelve solders along with a helicopter. He had prepared for this moment and since Kenji wasn't nearby the mana knife disappeared, and out of what kindness he was allowed to show Thomas used some mana to heal Lumina's neck then blocked off any nerves that cause pain in the body while starting to flood her body with his own mana. As he did this Thomas made a gesture before turning to board the helicopter, his squad responding by grabbing Lumina's arms and pulling her along onto the aircraft♜...

"I'll make this simple, come along without out burst and you will receive no harm, your powers will be sealed till either you need them to survive in a life or death situation, or you die, offer resistance and, well, i work for the people and i receive punishments that should be talked about if i go against them."

...♜As Thomas talked his squad had fully boarded the aircraft and it had taken off, the whole time Thomas had been cycling the energy that had made Lumina's powers possible out of her body and replacing it with his own mana, virtually erasing Lumina's own energy signature and replacing it with his own before letting out a sigh and starting to enhance the helicopter with his mana so it could cover greater distances faster and with less fuel, his face going idle as the magical energy moved around them and the city was far behind them as they urged forward towards the east♜...

"Oh, and if there's any wounds or injuries i forgot to heal on you, please let me know, i really dislike having to harm people."

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina just stared at Thomas, her expression was blank and indicative that she had no intentions of trying to fight, the tears just slipping down her cheeks without her trying to stop them. What was the point, really? The moment she would wipe them away, more would come, so she didn't see the need to expend energy. Especially when she was being held hostage. Soon she took a few steps forward, still be willed to do so, until she was standing next to this psychopath who wanted to take her. She could only look up at him, her face emotionless even as he took the knife away and healed the cut. It didn't change the fact that it had still hurt and there was still trails of dried blood on her neck. His words barely registered as she was grabbed and forced onto the helicopter. It's not like she was going to fight back, as if that wasn't obvious enough already. Perhaps she would have if she hadn't seen how angry and upset Kenji had gotten from the situation, but right now she wasn't in the right state of mind to disobey even in the slightest. Soon the helicopter lifted off, and Lumina just let staring straight ahead, her eyes blank and glazed over. She didn't notice Thomas nor did she want to anyways, so his words barely registered again as he spoke. Something about injuries or something. Either way, it seemed like it would be an awkward car ride, that is, until the helicopter was struck by something unknown. Up in the cockpit the pilot now lay dead, a bullet straight through his head. The helicopter began spinning uncontrollably, spiraling downward, and there were lights flashing and sounds blaring everywhere as it was. Despite having been complies earlier, in this life or death situation Lumina's instinctual fight-or-flight mechanism kicked in. Once again, she didn't want to die, plus maybe this would be her chance to escape. So, as the helicopter plummetted, the phoenix tried her hardest to get to the door and get out. After all, she had wings, so it's not like being in the air would stop her from jumping out. Of course, Lumina wasn't aware that Thomas had been replacing her energies with his own mana, but she was going to try and escape anyways♤...

Ballerina said:
"When did you meet Hyouinmaru?" Klef asked, did he just recently meet the familiar or was Hyouinmaru just very secretive?
"He came to me. He told me he needed to find a host to hold his power. I accepted... Ever since, we've been best friends. We both use our energy to make one another stronger." Alejandro explained.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright..''
...✦Arashea said as she went to her room as well and showered. After she finished, she headed downstairs and waited in the kitchen✦...
Akane returned to the kitchen, after her shower. Seeing that Arashea was there already, she motioned for her to follow. "Guess we'll just be heading out now I guess. The faster we leave, the more stuff I can buy too... I could really use some new outfits."

Roman said:
"I was gonna just clean up really fast and maybe take a nap. Do you think I can get a few minutes of sleep then we can go somewhere?" Elliot asked.
"Of course." She said softly t him as she started to eat by her self

Roman said:
Akane returned to the kitchen, after her shower. Seeing that Arashea was there already, she motioned for her to follow. "Guess we'll just be heading out now I guess. The faster we leave, the more stuff I can buy too... I could really use some new outfits."
''alright''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The ball went around some more before it came to myuki and she tried to hit it but failed miserably and fell down

[/QUOTE]
''M-Myuki, you okay?''

...⊹She said as she went over to her to help her up⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course." She said softly t him as she started to eat by her self

[/QUOTE]
Elliot was about to get up, but sighed and sat back down. "Love..." he said softly, placing his hand on hers and moving it a little. "You almost missed your mouth. Let me finish helping you, then I'll do what I was about to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back