• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse just looked at Kili, her own cheeks finding themselves turn pink at the thought. Kids, huh? Little versions of Kili and herself running around... before she realized what she was doing, a smile had found her face at the thought. Yeah, having kids was something she knew she had wanted when she was really really little, but then, yknow... the lab thing... so that dream died when she had. But now, she was fine, she was flesh and blood again. They had even... well, you know. Did the do. So Elyse stopped the water running, wiped her hands off, and walked over to Kili, interlacing her now dry hands in his, smiling through a blush as she spoke♒...
"I'd like that too."
Kili smiled, turning to face his beloved once again. As he looked into her eyes, he couldn't help but be a sense of giddiness within himself. Kili leaned forward, kissing Elyse softly and pressing his forehead to hers.

"I'm glad to hear you say that, Ellie. Of course, we wouldn't start trying immediately... Unless, of course, that was what you wanted," Kili finished, smiling at her. "Although breakfast isn't even prepared yet."

@Lumina

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had noticed he had relaxed into the bed. That was a good sign. There was tension in the air after this little... accident. But, it was all taken care of, and she was glad to see him smiling. She would have hated if this had put a wedge between them. So she grinned playfully as he spoke about where they were beforehand. Had this interruption been anything but what it was, she'd be all for it, but truly she wanted to hold off on that kind of thing until the pill kicked in. As in, waiting 120 hours. Leaning up against him, she spoke her feelings about the subject☆...

"We were getting to waiting to see if it would work."
...♝Masahi had tried, and failed, but at least it helped to lighten the mood a little. Really he was just trying to keep the tension low, and when Kaori leaned against him Masahi placed an arm around her without noticing it to much, he probably wanted her close to him as much as she wanted him close to her. Upon hearing Kaori's words Masahi just nodded in agreement before pulling Kaori down with him as he laid back on the bed and simply looked at the ceiling again while holding her. Luckily he had been able to think ahead, if not they may be having to prepare for the alternative. For now Masahi looked at Kaori before nodding and speaking in a soft tone♝...

"Very well, but i highly doubt it won't even then there's other ways as well."

Ballerina said:
"It's really sweet that your sword cares about your safety that much" They said as the two got near the facility. "...Why wouldn't your family be okay?" Klef asked curiously.
"He was able to sense the emotions of them. Once they found out I was gone, he felt a negative energy radiating off of them." Alejandro explained. "Plus the chip could have some sort of control over us, and he wanted to make sure I was control free."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright''
Akane finished her coffee and set the coffee mug on the counter, "I'll be heading to my bedroom for a shower. You should do the same. Meet up in the kitchen when everything is settled?"

Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled an nodded happily -------------- "Thank you love." Annabel said softly to him with a loving smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"You're welcome. Oh and if you like, I'd feed it to you... Just giving you the suggestion." Elliot told her as he began cleaning up the small mess.

Roman said:
"You're welcome. Oh and if you like, I'd feed it to you... Just giving you the suggestion." Elliot told her as he began cleaning up the small mess.
"W-would you please? I tend to get more food on the table and floor than u do in my mouth when I eat myself." She said embarrassed by it

Roman said:
"He was able to sense the emotions of them. Once they found out I was gone, he felt a negative energy radiating off of them." Alejandro explained. "Plus the chip could have some sort of control over us, and he wanted to make sure I was control free."
((I like your new signature, did you watch My Little Monster?))

Klef nods in understandment. "I never knew a sword could do so many things." They said as the two approached the facility.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
((So Kawaii, I feel like crying xD ))
Oliver nuzzled Skipper's nose and laughed. "Well hello there Kipper. It's nice to meet you." He said.
...⚘Lillith looked At Oliver and smiled, she really liked her big brother, Skipper wiggled his arms and legs⚘...

"Hehe"

...♅Akira slowly opened his eyes and stared at the wall that was directly opposite him. He had left the field minutes ago, and had fazed through existence to one of his apartments that was within the city. He sat on his bed within the smouldering city in silence, his gun, The First Curse, beside him. His anger remained true, directed and full of purpose. He was going to correct every wrong that had ever been done to him, one life at a time♅...

ezgif.com-crop%2014_zpsjgopuyhb.gif

...♅Akira spoke shortly before he looked out of the window, following another ball of energy that impacted a church this time around, sending a large explosion to occur within the city. The Human military rolled into the city, yet despite their best efforts, they couldn't even slow down the unknown army. Gunshots and explosion rung throughout the area, with the civilians, along with the occasional infantry soldier, screaming in terror and pain♅...

It's time..

ezgif.com-resize%203_zpsyoqie1aw.gif

---------------------------

@Fukushima Akira[/URL] @WeirdPrincess
...ΨKenji grit his teeth as he watched Lumina being forced to walk away. The sky began to turn red as his heat began to approach Supernova status. As Kenji was talking, he was suddenly hit in the neckΨ...

All the Humans will pay.. they'll all di-!

...ΦRagnarok sighed and hit Kenji's neck, triggering the pressure point nerve that renders him unconscious. Ragnarok spoke as he did so, catching Kenji's unconscious body and turning to AriadneΦ...

That's enough out of you. Ariadne, can you find Imperius?

...☬Ariadne sighed and shook her head as she looked down at the ground. She spoke☬...

No.. Does that mean he's..-.

...ΦRagnarok closed his revealed eye and replied as he looked down at the groundΦ...

I'm almost certain..

...☬Ariadne nudged Ragnarok and looked toward Asuka with a frown of sadness☬...

...ΦRagnarok looked toward Asuka after being nudged and replied as he looked out towards the city, which was still burningΦ...

I mean, I'm sure he'll still be alive.

------------------------

@WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina didn't know what was going on, all she knew was that there was a knife cutting into her throat, and Kenji was angry. A tear or two fell down her cheeks, as seeing him angry only heightened her fear of the whole situation. She hated this. She hated knowing that she was the reason this was happening right now. Another trail of blood moved down her neck as the wound stayed open, the salt in her tears stinging it as they made their way down her cheek onto her neck. She didn't want to die. Or go with the men. But as Kenji grew more and more angry and Akira seemed to disappear, her legs started to twitch. Lumina's eyes widened as she felt herself be urged, strongly urged at that, to move from this room, to go somewhere she didn't really know. Lumina wanted to open her mouth to say something, but as soon as she tried she felt her hand push the knife against the wound again, and she whimpered a bit. So... she couldn't say anything to him, huh? Lumina sniffed, more tears coming to her blue eyes as she stopped fighting the growing urge in her legs, letting them take her out of the room without a word. She didn't know where her feet were taking her, but she looked down as she walked briskly through the hospital, eventually finding herself moving up flights of stairs and exiting a door onto the roof, which for some reason wasn't even locked. As she walked onto the roof, Lumina sniffed and failed to hold back the tears coming to her eyes, scared of what was waiting for her♤...

@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji grit his teeth as he watched Lumina being forced to walk away. The sky began to turn red as his heat began to approach Supernova status. As Kenji was talking, he was suddenly hit in the neckΨ...

All the Humans will pay.. they'll all di-!

...ΦRagnarok sighed and hit Kenji's neck, triggering the pressure point nerve that renders him unconscious. Ragnarok spoke as he did so, catching Kenji's unconscious body and turning to AriadneΦ...

That's enough out of you. Ariadne, can you find Imperius?

...☬Ariadne sighed and shook her head as she looked down at the ground. She spoke☬...

No.. Does that mean he's..-.

...ΦRagnarok closed his revealed eye and replied as he looked down at the groundΦ...

I'm almost certain..

...☬Ariadne nudged Ragnarok and looked toward Asuka with a frown of sadness☬...

...ΦRagnarok looked toward Asuka after being nudged and replied as he looked out towards the city, which was still burningΦ...

I mean, I'm sure he'll still be alive.

[/QUOTE]
...♜Thomas had been waiting on the roof top when Lumina opened the door, well, him and his squad of twelve solders along with a helicopter. He had prepared for this moment and since Kenji wasn't nearby the mana knife disappeared, and out of what kindness he was allowed to show Thomas used some mana to heal Lumina's neck then blocked off any nerves that cause pain in the body while starting to flood her body with his own mana. As he did this Thomas made a gesture before turning to board the helicopter, his squad responding by grabbing Lumina's arms and pulling her along onto the aircraft♜...

"I'll make this simple, come along without out burst and you will receive no harm, your powers will be sealed till either you need them to survive in a life or death situation, or you die, offer resistance and, well, i work for the people and i receive punishments that should be talked about if i go against them."

...♜As Thomas talked his squad had fully boarded the aircraft and it had taken off, the whole time Thomas had been cycling the energy that had made Lumina's powers possible out of her body and replacing it with his own mana, virtually erasing Lumina's own energy signature and replacing it with his own before letting out a sigh and starting to enhance the helicopter with his mana so it could cover greater distances faster and with less fuel, his face going idle as the magical energy moved around them and the city was far behind them as they urged forward towards the east♜...

"Oh, and if there's any wounds or injuries i forgot to heal on you, please let me know, i really dislike having to harm people."

...❦Everything had happened much to fast for Asuka to comprehend in what was a couple minutes. In one instance, she was talking to Akira, who had told about going to Euphoria so she could learn more about Sanctums. Apparently, as he put it, they liked to talk about their history and she would have answered, if she hadn't of gotten distracted by the fact that Kenji and Lumina appeared in the next minute. Lumina appeared frightened and trembling, her wings free and out in the open for others to see, her shirt was also torn and Asuka could fathom why. What had happened to her? Obviously, she wasn't okay because she still looked pretty scared. Asuka had wanted to go over to her friend and try and comfort her, though that didn't seem like that was happening anytime soon because a knife had suddenly appeared in her hands and pressed against her friends neck. Alarmed, her eyes widened at the sight and she froze. Clearly, it wasn't her own doing and thought didn't know who was doing this to her. Lumina had started talking soon after, something about handing her over or else she'd die. Her voice sounded the same but it didn't look like she was saying it because she wanted to, it was anything but voluntary. With the knife digging slowly into Lumina's throat, Asuka grew panicked, but felt as if she couldn't move. Her body was scared with fear and didn't seem to move, her mind had gone haywire, so she couldn't think of anything to help her out. Useless, that was what she felt like at that point. Kenji had quickly grown angered by the fact that his fiancée was in danger, as well as being injured and everything in the vicinity of the hospital, possibly further, caught on fire and went up in smoke. As she quickly surveyed the room, seeing everything was scorched and burnt to crisp. Machines were melting, as well as the tubes that were in Akira's arms. Asuka's gaze snapped back towards Akira, and soon enough, because of the machines being melted and the tubes that were helping him, no longer helping prevent the poison from doing further damage to his body, his screams of sheer pain and agony rang throughout the room. Everything had went from extremely bad to horribly worse in the matter of minutes. It was beyond horribly worse, it was something Asuka couldn't even begin explain in words about how everything went to hell. Both Akira and Kenji's parents had showed up within the room and were at their eldest sons bedside. Before she could try and explain what was happening (God, she barely understood herself), Akira, along with the bed that he had been laying in, vanished from sight to who knows where. Asuka's hand had slipped from his own the minute he disappeared and she stood there, shell shocked. It was evident on her face as to how shocked, frightened, confused, and bewildered Asuka was. What just.. how the.. she still couldn't pull her thoughts together, which were still jumbled all over the place. She couldn't pull it together, everything had moved much to fast for her to try and do much of anything. Her hands were trembling and her heart was beating a mile a minute. Where was Akira? If she had tried to sense him, she probably would have gotten something, but her mind was on the fray. Asuka knew she needed to stay calm and think straight, but nothing was where it should be, i.e. Lumina, who was no longer in the room anymore, and Akira, who had just up and vanished, everything was seemingly out of control. An overwhelming sense of sadness and anger filled her every being, but there was more sadness then anger. Asuka's throat tighten, her hands still trembling and her chest tightened before her vision blurred, trying as best she could to hold back her tears. As she willed herself not to cry, Asuka had heard Ariadne and Ragnarok talking about Akira. She didnt turn to look at them or even bothered to move, she stayed right where she was, her head kept low so that her hair was shielding her eyes. From the sounds of it, neither could find Akira and they were ruling the possibility of him being dead. Those weren't their exact words, but from the way Ariadne had trailed off so suddenly and Ragnarok confirming it, Asuka was sure thats what it was. There was a small pause before he had changed his mind, saying that he was possibly still alive. Though the damage had already been done, with her pair and one of her best friends gone, there wasn't much of anything to hold back those tears and not to long after, she burst into tears for the second time that day❦...

@Fukushima Akira

@Lumina

Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled an nodded happily -------------- "Thank you love." Annabel said softly to him with a loving smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
''alright, we're gonna play again''

Roman said:
Akane finished her coffee and set the coffee mug on the counter, "I'll be heading to my bedroom for a shower. You should do the same. Meet up in the kitchen when everything is settled?"
''okay''

Mayyflower said:
...⚘Lillith looked At Oliver and smiled, she really liked her big brother, Skipper wiggled his arms and legs⚘...
"Hehe"
Oliver offered some string cheese to Skipper. "Do you like string cheese?" He asked the little hedgehog.

TheDragoon said:
Oliver offered some string cheese to Skipper. "Do you like string cheese?" He asked the little hedgehog.
...⚘Skipper ate the string cheese that was offered to him, Lillith watched and smiled, she set skipper back on her shoulder and climbed down from the kitchen table⚘...

"Bubba? C-can Lillith go outside and play?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''umm...want me to test it...?''

''dont worry, just...stay by me and you wont get picked on''

...?Zenya was waiting at the door just sitting next to it?...

''ready?''

...?Rini looked a bit confused, picked on? Like bullied or something? Did people do that in clubs, if so she'd just make extra sure she stayed close to Seria then?...

"Alright, I'll stay by you. Unless I have to go to the bathroom or something."

-----

...??Finally reaching the bottom of the step, she made her way to the front door, where Zenya was and leaned down to put on her shoes, her free hand holding her hat in the process. Once she finished putting on her shoes, she stood up and readjusted her hat so it wasn't to out of place before speaking??...

"Yup~ Ready as I'll ever be!"

9Ok7MBQ.png

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"W-would you please? I tend to get more food on the table and floor than u do in my mouth when I eat myself." She said embarrassed by it

[/QUOTE]
Elliot smiled and sat down beside Isabella, "Well then I'll help you." He said, as he picked up the chopsticks. "Here you go." Elliot said, slowly moving the ramen towards her so it wouldn't fall.

Ballerina said:
((I like your new signature, did you watch My Little Monster?))
Klef nods in understandment. "I never knew a sword could do so many things." They said as the two approached the facility.
(((( A little bit and thanks ))))

Alejandro chuckled, "That's because Hyouinmaru isn't a sword. I told you before we were chipped, he's a magical familiar... He just likes to take the form of a sword." He explained. "He has a lot of powers... And that just happens to be one of them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back