• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She soon saw a couple people playing a beach ball game and pointed. "There!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''oh. um, excuse me? could we play as well?''

...⊹Kikuri said as she called out to the couple⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]A girl looked over that had gills and smiled. "Of course!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Gills...oh, a mermaid. She soon smiled at Myuki⊹...

''cmon, Myuki!''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled happily and slid over as the mermaid giggle happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri followed Myuki and giggled a bit more in a happy way⊹...

Roman said:
Talia tapped her chin in thought, following Elora to their destination. "Well... Sometimes if I were working with some of the other members of the robotics club, we'd build some pretty neat stuff. When I'm alone, I like to work onsmall small prototypes, that could one day, possibly become bigger robots." She said,as asshe watched Elora put in the code. She immediately closed off the memory of the number combo so she wouldn't remember it. When the elevator stopped, and the door swung open, Talia stepped inside with Elora.
Elora Capistrano

Elora wasn't worried about Talia memorizing the code, it didn't necessarily matter because she changed it every few weeks. The code that she had just input, was in need of a change. It had been three weeks so far, almost a month. When she got the free time, she'd change it to something else. Maybe a little more complicated then the last. "Is that something you like doing? A lot? Enough to try and make it a career sort to speak." Elora felt like she sounded like a teacher or parent, spounting this kind of stuff. She remembered getting asked these same kind of questions, strangely enough in middle school. It was with music, playing the drums and piano more specifically. Elora loved practicing with both instruments when she was younger, but never really thought she could make a career out of it. The music industry was hard, she doubted she'd be able to make it going solo of even in a band. Freeing her head of these thoughts, Elora soon pushed the button for the second floor. The door closed and it soon began to descend to it's acquired floor.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The mermaid smiled as she lead them to a small circle of other mermaids and smiled as they hit it up

[/QUOTE]
''o-oh wait, how do you play..?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You gently hit it back up in the air if it comes to you!" The mermaid said as she hit it happily up in the air and the ball came twoards kikuri

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri hit it up lightly⊹...

''and if you fail..?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then your out." She said to her happily as it went to another mermaid and she hit it up then myuki hit it happily

[/QUOTE]
''oh ok''

Mayyflower said:
"Your little sister, Lillith"
...⚘ Lillith smiled at him ⚘...

"Hi..."
Oliver laughed and ruffled Lillith's hair. "Why hello there little one, it's nice to meet you..." He said softly. He then gave her the sweetest smile he could muster. "I'm your big brother Oliver, and your my little sister, Kawaii Lillith." He said, nuzzling her nose lightly before getting something to eat.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The ball was hit around by the mermaids a couple more times before it came for kikuri again

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri hit the ball again starting to enjoy such a game⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri hit the ball again starting to enjoy such a game⊹...
The ball flew back up and came down to a mermaid that missed the ball and whined a little as she stepped out and the circle grew smaller then they started again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The ball flew back up and came down to a mermaid that missed the ball and whined a little as she stepped out and the circle grew smaller then they started again

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just waited for the ball before it came to her and she hit it but it went behind her and not to another person and hit the ground⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri just waited for the ball before it came to her and she hit it but it went behind her and not to another person and hit the ground⊹...
"Your out but that's ok we will start again once there's a winner." The mermaids said happily to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your out but that's ok we will start again once there's a winner." The mermaids said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]They played for five muinets before a mermaid won the game. "You two wanna play again?!" They asked myuki and kikuri happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled as she looked at Myuki⊹...

''well, if Myuki wants to play again''

Ballerina said:
Klef laughed lightly. "How has your chip been? Mine is definitely working, but I can still shapeshift so that's a plus."
Klef chuckled, "Mine has been perfectly fine. No glitches or anything. I hope nothing does happen though. Dying before I become 15 isn't on my to do list."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno about my son...hes probably sleeping with his girl friend right now in his room..''
"...Well there goes that idea... How about we just get some friends to join us?" Akane aasked. "Better yet, we'll go alone. I don't really feel like bringing someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back