• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki sped up when the beach became visible

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri was trying to match Myuki's pace so she sped up as well⊹...

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I see..." Kalin replied. When he looked up, he could see the school campus come into view again. He stretched, and turned to Layala. "What do you want to do now? You said before that you don't have a place for yourself, and I have plenty of room that I'm not putting to use...you can stay, if you'd like. And personally, I don't want to leave you alone, with everything that's happening."

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze rose from the ground to look upon the structure standing ahead. Listening quietly to what Kalin spoke beside her, she rolled her shoulders back and averted her gaze towards a single building on the school's campus. "I need to do something first....before we go back to your place."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze rose from the ground to look upon the structure standing ahead. Listening quietly to what Kalin spoke beside her, she rolled her shoulders back and averted her gaze towards a single building on the school's campus. "I need to do something first....before we go back to your place."

[/QUOTE]
Kalin nodded, and motioned his hand forward. "That's fine. Do you mind telling me what you're up to?" He asked as his sword faded away. Now that they were back on the school grounds, he felt just a bit safer he brought his hands together, and held them behind his neck.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki slithered excitedly as they neared the beach an eager look on her face

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri smiled as she just kept up with Myuki⊹...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen smiled at Lilliana's attempts to eat like he did, usually he had to hound whomever he was trying to get to eat like him, but she seemed to be picking it up on her own, plus it was slightly amusing. Yeah, he was sure Lilliana was gonna be more eloquent than most of the women and girls of today's age within the year if she listened to him and took the extra initiative. After Lilliana spoke Ayen noticed Len bring a napkin to his mouth, patting it clean before grabbing his plate and taking it over to the make shift sink and washing it. Ayen the continued to eat as he had before, index finger long against both fork and knives handles with his thumbs slightly bent going up them as well. After a few minutes he had cleared his plate of all the food, leaving no crumbs, Ayen then looked over at Lilliana♗...
"Well, then we'll begin with getting you a bath, i'll prepare it, but you'll need to learn to clean your self."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana continued to watch Ayen as he ate his food, trying her hardest to do the same. Though, her hands were small and uncoordinated, so it wasn't as easy as he made it look. A few times the fork and knife actually fell out of her grip, and she was almost slightly getting frustrated, but she kept it to herself with only showing a furrowed brow. She was getting cranky from being hungry, and it was hard to eat the food, and that's all she wanted to do. Eventually she made it halfway through the food, and Ayen spoke again, and she stopped to look up at him with a curious expression♧...

"A... bath?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled happily and slid onto the sand when the got there and smiled back at kikuri. "What should we do!" She asked happily

[/QUOTE]
''i dunno. maybe we could swim?''

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana continued to watch Ayen as he ate his food, trying her hardest to do the same. Though, her hands were small and uncoordinated, so it wasn't as easy as he made it look. A few times the fork and knife actually fell out of her grip, and she was almost slightly getting frustrated, but she kept it to herself with only showing a furrowed brow. She was getting cranky from being hungry, and it was hard to eat the food, and that's all she wanted to do. Eventually she made it halfway through the food, and Ayen spoke again, and she stopped to look up at him with a curious expression♧...

"A... bath?"
...♗Ayen raised an eyebrow at Lilliana's question, how wouldn't she know what a bath is? Surely her parents hadn't been the irresponsible, it wasn't possible, right? With an sigh Ayen nodded before picking up his plate, his fork and knife pinned under his thumb as he got up and went over to the sink to wash them, though there wasn't that much to wash. After that Ayen walked over to Lilliana and adjusted her hands to a way her small hands could hold the fork and knife before going back to the chair he had been siting at. Rubbing his chin he nodded before speaking in a soft tone♗...

"Yes, a bath, i guess i truly will need to teach you everything, won't i?"

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Despite knowing it was Achilles, her body flinched back on its own as he picked her up, but soon she curled into his embrace, visibly shaken, her body still trembling. The violence around her didn't really register all that much in her mind, just the fact that Achilles was back, and that's all she wanted. She clung to him as best she could, feeling numb and feeling everything all at once. All she wanted was to go home, curl up in a bed and never leave. And that was saying something considering she hated being stuck indoors. She didn't say anything as they landed, her cheek darkening where the man hit her as it began to bruise⊗...

@Lumina[/URL]
...♤Lumina sat there in the hospital, her shirt torn and her wings trembling, not knowing what was going on. Why was all of this happening? Things were going so well, and now everything was falling apart. As Thomas and the rest of the humans fell unconscious, Lumina felt a twitch in her hand, the same kind of twitch she felt before her wings unfurled. Scared, she balled the fist of that hand and grabbed her wrist with the other, not sure what was happening. Thomas might have done something to her, and she didn't want to find out what it was. Before she could think too much on it she felt herself be picked up by someone. At first her body froze in terror because she didn't see who it was, but soon the relaxed and calming sensation came over her and she knew it was Kenji. She looked up at him as he spoke to the man who was chasing her, happy to see that he was here. She felt the twitch again, and gripped her wrist tighter, but it was harder to hold back. At this rate... Lumina soon felt herself be set down in a room, and she looked around to see it was Akira's hospital room. Asuka was here too. She looked between them before Kenji spoke to her, asking if she was okay. Her wings were still trembling, but it's not like she had actually been hurt. So in a small voice, she resounded to her pair♤...

"I-I'm okay..."

...♤And there was the twitch again. Lumina had been so caught up in trying to keep her voice calmed down enough to answer that she lost focus on keeping her arm in check, and before she knew it her hand had moved up near her neck, and a knife of sorts made of mana or something of the like formed in its grasp. Lumina tried not to make a scared sound as she felt the knife's blade push up against the skin of her neck, threatening to cut the skin. Lumina's eyes flicked to Kenji, wanting to speak and ask for help, but her mouth moved of her own accord, forming words she didn't want to say♤...

"I-If you value h-her life, y-you won't stop u-us from taking her. I-if you try and stop u-us, o-or get any closer, we will... k-kill her..."

...♤As the message finished, the knife pushed against her skin, cutting into the flesh a bit. Lumina made a small sound of fear, trying not to cry as she felt the blood drip down her neck. She didn't want to die, or go with this man or his people. She looked at Kenji, then glancing over at Asuka and Akira, though she didn't know if she had any other options but to do what the men said♤...

@WeirdPrincess

HimeragiSeiker said:
''it should be down this block here...we'll reach it in like 5 minutes''

''alright''

...✦Zenya said as she smiled and took off the apron✦...
...❆Rini smiled and gave her a thumbs up as die bounce excitedly alongside Seria. If it wasn't easy to tell, she was excited about going to a night club. Having never been before and this was going to be her first time, so was both oddly nervous and excited❆...

"Okay."

------

...❤︎Celia spoke rather quickly before she dashed out of kitchen and back up the stairs to her room. She tossed off her nightgown and grabbed the clothes that she would wear, soon putting them on before coming back down the stairs. Her shoes were by the door, so she could put those when when they were both ready to leave❤︎...

"I'll go get dressed and then we can head out!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I think you did and this is cupcake right?)

[/QUOTE]
((No this is Sailor Adams, I changed my username))

Mayyflower said:
...⚘Lillith hummed at the thouvht and smiled and spoke⚘...
"Max Cheese"
Allen covered hi mouth and nodded, trying not to laugh to much at how she said it "alright, mac and cheese is easy enough to make...I think... do you want to help?" he asked.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina sat there in the hospital, her shirt torn and her wings trembling, not knowing what was going on. Why was all of this happening? Things were going so well, and now everything was falling apart. As Thomas and the rest of the humans fell unconscious, Lumina felt a twitch in her hand, the same kind of twitch she felt before her wings unfurled. Scared, she balled the fist of that hand and grabbed her wrist with the other, not sure what was happening. Thomas might have done something to her, and she didn't want to find out what it was. Before she could think too much on it she felt herself be picked up by someone. At first her body froze in terror because she didn't see who it was, but soon the relaxed and calming sensation came over her and she knew it was Kenji. She looked up at him as he spoke to the man who was chasing her, happy to see that he was here. She felt the twitch again, and gripped her wrist tighter, but it was harder to hold back. At this rate... Lumina soon felt herself be set down in a room, and she looked around to see it was Akira's hospital room. Asuka was here too. She looked between them before Kenji spoke to her, asking if she was okay. Her wings were still trembling, but it's not like she had actually been hurt. So in a small voice, she resounded to her pair♤...
"I-I'm okay..."

...♤And there was the twitch again. Lumina had been so caught up in trying to keep her voice calmed down enough to answer that she lost focus on keeping her arm in check, and before she knew it her hand had moved up near her neck, and a knife of sorts made of mana or something of the like formed in its grasp. Lumina tried not to make a scared sound as she felt the knife's blade push up against the skin of her neck, threatening to cut the skin. Lumina's eyes flicked to Kenji, wanting to speak and ask for help, but her mouth moved of her own accord, forming words she didn't want to say♤...

"I-If you value h-her life, y-you won't stop u-us from taking her. I-if you try and stop u-us, o-or get any closer, we will... k-kill her..."

...♤As the message finished, the knife pushed against her skin, cutting into the flesh a bit. Lumina made a small sound of fear, trying not to cry as she felt the blood drip down her neck. She didn't want to die, or go with this man or his people. She looked at Kenji, then glancing over at Asuka and Akira, though she didn't know if she had any other options but to do what the men said♤...

@Tobi Neafearn

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Allen covered hi mouth and nodded, trying not to laugh to much at how she said it "alright, mac and cheese is easy enough to make...I think... do you want to help?" he asked.
...⚘Lillith stopped and thought, help? What was that, she looked around and nods anyways⚘...

"Kipper wants max chessey too"

Mayyflower said:
...⚘Lillith stopped and thought, help? What was that, she looked around and nods anyways⚘...
"Kipper wants max chessey too"
Allen tilted his head "is skipper allowed to have some?" he asked.

λThe armor vanished in a hazy mist as he held her close. "It is okay, little one, No man shall ever touch you as long as I draw breath." he assured her, as he carried her to the Greek restaurant. "I love you. Deep down, I truly love you. I want to be with you until the end of time and further." he spoke as he carried her. "Now point me to the nearest Temple to Hera!" he exclaimed out loud.λ

@Lumina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back