• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Alright then, Love." Elliot said, as he helped Isabella down. "There we go. Now to the table we go." He added, walking her to the chair. "Sit sit. I'll get your food."
She giggled and sat like he said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled happily and nodded

[/QUOTE]
''wanna go to the beach again?''

...⊹Kikuri said as she smiled at Myuki⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure!" She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright, lets get out bikinis and go~''

...⊹Kikuri said as she smiled before getting up and waited for Myuki⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled happily as she slithered after her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Once they got to their room, Kikuri immediately found both their bikinis and handed Myuki hers⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you!" She said happily as she grabed it then smiled more at her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri smiled back⊹...

''shall we change now and walk there?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure!" she said happily as she started to change

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just nodded as she began changing as well⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled when she was changed and looked over at kikuri

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri was changed now and smiled back at Myuki⊹...

''shall we go?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup!" She said excitedly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon took Myuki's hand and started out of the mansion happily⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled happily as try started to make there way to the beach

[/QUOTE]
''so...just wondering, how much do you like the beach?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...just wondering, how much do you like the beach?''
"It's very beautiful and the sand feels warm and good when it touches my scales plus I get to spend more time with you so u love it!" She said happily to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's very beautiful and the sand feels warm and good when it touches my scales plus I get to spend more time with you so u love it!" She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''haha..thats good then''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled happily and hugged kikuri's arm as they headed for the beach

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri smiled as she giggled a little⊹...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira couldn't help but utter a small, quiet laugh after he heard Asuka talk. Truly, this was the first defeat that he'd ever had, and one that he'd gladly accept. Admittedly, he was in bad shape, especially when compared to his pair, so he'd count this as a loss, given that Asuka had more reason to be worried about him, than he did her. Akira smiled and replied to Asuka as his irises softened on her. After a few moments of silence, Akira began talking once more, his voice was gentle as he spoke♅...

You're the boss, my queen... I love you, and I'm the luckiest man to ever exist for meeting and marrying you. You know, there's a saying in Euphoria;Ardelūtur, šabāšu matimīni iliš.’ It means ‘Love is the greatest power Sanctums will ever hold.’ It's to symbolise that we Sanctums get infinitely stronger when we find our pair and fall in love. That no matter how strong our opponents may be, should we have our love standing beside us, we can conquer anything.

[/QUOTE]

...❦Asuka looked a little bit confused when Akira laughed. What was so funny? Was it something she said? Quite frankly, she didn't understand it nor did she think anything she said was remotely funny. She shook her head before pushing that thought in the back of her mind, it wasn't all that important to know anyways, it was mostly curiosity. Her eyes moved from Akira, to the nearby window for a minute to see what was going on when she felt an alter around the hospital. Squinting her eyes just a little, Asuka could make out what seemed like a barrier. Well that was... puzzling. Why was there a barrier around the hospital? Unless.. before she could further think on the subject, Akira started talking and she quickly looked back at him. Asuka's face flushed at his words, but she maintained her gaze on him and remained silent, only speaking once he was finished...

"Thank you, that's all I wanted. Really? I didn't think it was possible for Sanctums to get any stronger than they were... but then again, I don't really know much about them."

WeirdPrincess said:

...❦Asuka looked a little bit confused when Akira laughed. What was so funny? Was it something she said? Quite frankly, she didn't understand it nor did she think anything she said was remotely funny. She shook her head before pushing that thought in the back of her mind, it wasn't all that important to know anyways, it was mostly curiosity. Her eyes moved from Akira, to the nearby window for a minute to see what was going on when she felt an alter around the hospital. Squinting her eyes just a little, Asuka could make out what seemed like a barrier. Well that was... puzzling. Why was there a barrier around the hospital? Unless.. before she could further think on the subject, Akira started talking and she quickly looked back at him. Asuka's face flushed at his words, but she maintained her gaze on him and remained silent, only speaking once he was finished...

"Thank you, that's all I wanted. Really? I didn't think it was possible for Sanctums to get any stronger than they were... but then again, I don't really know much about them."
...♅Akira smiled and replied as his irises looked over towards the barrier, noting that it wasn't Euphorian in nature. He slowly moved his irises back towards Asuka and maintained his gaze, staring directly at Asuka's face as if studying it. His small smile never left his face as he used his thumb to rub the back of Asuka's hand♅...

When this is all over, you should go to Euphoria for a bit, talk to some of your people. Sanctums like talking of their history.

@Lumina[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back