• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No I want to stay wit you." She said to him happily

[/QUOTE]
Elliott listened to Isabella as she spoke, soon placing his own hand behind his head. He laughed a little and spoke, "Oh sure. I don't mind. I'm almost finished anyways." He told her.

tumblr_moq2gzdTbP1soiv00o2_r1_500.gif

Roman said:
Elliott listened to Isabella as she spoke, soon placing his own hand behind his head. He laughed a little and spoke, "Oh sure. I don't mind. I'm almost finished anyways." He told her.
tumblr_moq2gzdTbP1soiv00o2_r1_500.gif
"Ok!" She said happily as she felt for the counter then jumped up and sat on it as she smiled more

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh...''
...✦She said as she just blushed more✦...
Akane chuckled in a way that it was obvious she was flustered. "Yeah... In all honesty that was kind of hard to even say. People don't always say that stuff. Especially like that."

Roman said:
Akane chuckled in a way that it was obvious she was flustered. "Yeah... In all honesty that was kind of hard to even say. People don't always say that stuff. Especially like that."
''well...umm...w-what were we doing again?''

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
"I don't really have to tell...Actually I'm pretty sure he already knows all about it." They said. "I'm surprised he hasn't found me yet..." Klef mentioned, chuckling, assuming their mentor has yet to find out their location.
12 9 20 20 12 5 4 9 4 20 8 5 25 11 14 15 23 20 8 1 20 10 21 14 9 16 5 18 23 1 19 23 5 12 12 1 23 1 18 5 15 6 20 8 5 9 18 19 9 20 21 1 20 9 15 14 1 14 4 12 15 3 1 20 9 15 14

[/QUOTE]
(((( Is it just me, or are those numbers supposed to be there??? ))))

Alejandro nodded, "Yeah. I was the one who went back home, while my family searched all over for me. I still have to go back and get Hyouinmaru from those people... Wanna come with?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok!" She said happily as she felt for the counter then jumped up and sat on it as she smiled more

[/QUOTE]
Elliot continued with his cooking, soon finishing in about it 10 minutes, since he was cooking for a while now. "Well it took a minute to get this all set up and ready for eating, but it's done." He said, placing his hand on Isabella's. "Mind if I help you to you're seat?"

Roman said:
Elliot continued with his cooking, soon finishing in about it 10 minutes, since he was cooking for a while now. "Well it took a minute to get this all set up and ready for eating, but it's done." He said, placing his hand on Isabella's. "Mind if I help you to you're seat?"
"Please do." She said softly to him with a smile as she started to get down while taking his hand

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta looked over at Takashi as he spoke, smiling softly. Sure she most likely could get whatever she wanted by herself, but sometimes it was nice to have someone else who cared enough that they'd do it themselves. He was sweet to her, in a way that nobody else was. She wondered if it was because she never actually allowed anyone to be. So the fact that she even let him in enough to where he could do that, this boy was something special. Smiling still, Violetta responded, wondering when the waitress was going to come because she wanted her red wine₪...
"That's very kind of you. I will keep that in mind. The same goes for you, yknow."
Takashi smiled and nodded, "I know that. That's why I want to try and do the same for you. You deserve more, so I'm trying to give you more." He explained. "Maybe it's just the fact that I want to feel more... What's the word I'm looking for?" He asked himself. He groaned lightly as he thought before chuckling, "Useful is the word." He said. "Useful."

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora looked impressed when Talia stated she built a few robots. She didn't look like the type to do that kind of stuff, but then again... what were people who messed around with robots suppose to look like anyways? "That sounds pretty cool. Are they small droids and stuff of the like?" Elora asked as she motioned with a finger for Talia to follow her as she went to the kitchen to toss the various candy wrappers in the trash and put the empty popcorn bowl in the sink. She then went over towards the closet door, where a number pad was located. After punching in a series of numbers, a small rumble was felt as the the elevator came up from the bottom floor. The door worked both way really, it honestly was a closet when she didn't punch in any numbers and just opened the door. It was only when she put in a certain code that the elevator would come up and take them to whatever floor she needed the was below her house. So far, there were only 3 floors but she was planning on getting another. As complicated as it would be really. Once the elevator arrived, the door slowly swung open on its own accord and Elora stepped inside, waiting for Talia to get in.

Talia tapped her chin in thought, following Elora to their destination. "Well... Sometimes if I were working with some of the other members of the robotics club, we'd build some pretty neat stuff. When I'm alone, I like to work onsmall small prototypes, that could one day, possibly become bigger robots." She said,as asshe watched Elora put in the code. She immediately closed off the memory of the number combo so she wouldn't remember it. When the elevator stopped, and the door swung open, Talia stepped inside with Elora.

Roman said:
(((( Is it just me, or are those numbers supposed to be there??? ))))
Alejandro nodded, "Yeah. I was the one who went back home, while my family searched all over for me. I still have to go back and get Hyouinmaru from those people... Wanna come with?"
" Your sword-person-thingy is amazing, of course I'm going with you!" Klef told him.

25 5 19

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Please do." She said softly to him with a smile as she started to get down while taking his hand

[/QUOTE]
"Alright then, Love." Elliot said, as he helped Isabella down. "There we go. Now to the table we go." He added, walking her to the chair. "Sit sit. I'll get your food."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
" Your sword-person-thingy is amazing, of course I'm going with you!" Klef told him.
25 5 19

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro laughed, "Thanks, Klef. I knew I could count on you to accompany me on this little field trip. I called up there. They should have it at the front desk." He said.

Roman said:
Alejandro laughed, "Thanks, Klef. I knew I could count on you to accompany me on this little field trip. I called up there. They should have it at the front desk." He said.
"Ok, I'm ready to go whenever you are." They said.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Yeah...I mean, I feel like bringing more life into this place. So I was thinking, maybe we could...w-wait, no. Well, I guess having kids could be an option, but..." Kili replied, before whispering more of his thoughts to himself.

[/QUOTE]
...♒Elyse didn't move, continuing to stare at Kili. She was confused on what he meant by new additions, but she did hear him say something about kids. He... wanted kids? Truthfully having kids was never really an option for Elyse, at least it hadn't been for a long time. But now... now that she was back to normal... maybe... swallowing, Elyse spoke, not taking her eyes off him♒...

"...are you saying you want kids?"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana watched in awe as she saw Ayen eat so... so gracefully. How did he do that? It looked so effortless and fluid and... fancy. So, Lilliana tried copying him, for once. She sat up straighter, almost too straight, trying to hold her fork and knife like he was, though she was fumbling with the silverware trying to hold them correctly. Watching him take a bite, she did her best to emulate how he did it, but she ended up looking weird trying to stick the food in her mouth without it touching her lips. She wasn't sure how he did it so she was opening her mouth too wide, not thinking that there could be any other way to do it. Lilliana then made sure her mouth stayed closed as she chewed, which was a lot easier than she had thought, and before she knew it she had swallowed it nice and easily. She was going to continue to watch him, but instead of taking a bite he spoke, asking if she would be a proper lady. Well, she wasn't sure if she could do that, but if it meant she could go with him to his homeland, and if meant he wouldn't be mad at her, she'd do anything. So, Lilliana nodded, speaking as she did so♧...

"Well I can try, yeah!"
...♗Ayen smiled at Lilliana's attempts to eat like he did, usually he had to hound whomever he was trying to get to eat like him, but she seemed to be picking it up on her own, plus it was slightly amusing. Yeah, he was sure Lilliana was gonna be more eloquent than most of the women and girls of today's age within the year if she listened to him and took the extra initiative. After Lilliana spoke Ayen noticed Len bring a napkin to his mouth, patting it clean before grabbing his plate and taking it over to the make shift sink and washing it. Ayen the continued to eat as he had before, index finger long against both fork and knives handles with his thumbs slightly bent going up them as well. After a few minutes he had cleared his plate of all the food, leaving no crumbs, Ayen then looked over at Lilliana♗...

"Well, then we'll begin with getting you a bath, i'll prepare it, but you'll need to learn to clean your self."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh..''
Akane nodded, "We can always skip breakfast and just grab something while we're out if you want." She told Arashea. "It's up to you."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Ok, I'm ready to go whenever you are." They said.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro nodded, "Let's go no then. Nothing stopping us from doing so now. Besides, the sooner we gogo, the sooner we get our friend back."

@Lumina[/URL] λ
...⊗Kanon's head was turned to the side, and she just laid there, tears streaming down her face. Normally she was one to spit in the guy's face and never let him get the best of her, but if she was honest with herself, she was all talk most of the time. She had never felt so helpless and powerless before. She felt... broken. It didn't seem like they were going to let up anytime soon either. Her cheek was turning pink from where she was smacked across the face, the blood coming up to the surface. She had been in fights before, but this time was different. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't win. She didn't look at the men above her, not wanting to see what was happening, until she felt something drip onto her chest right where the man's hand was. Confused, she turned her head back to see a spear sticking straight through the man, the tip almost, but not quite, cutting into her as well. A few stray tears fell down her cheeks as she looked up to see Achilles standing there, more angry than she had ever seen any man. A small voice escaped her lips as she looked up at him⊗...

"...A-achilles..."

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded, "Let's go no then. Nothing stopping us from doing so now. Besides, the sooner we gogo, the sooner we get our friend back."
"Alright! Let's go." Klef said standing up lending their hand to Alejandro. "So how are we going to get there?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back