• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''lets just get breakfast..''
Akane laughed lightly, "Good choice. Now we should get going. Standing outside my bedroom isn't making any progress." She said, before grabbing Arashea's hand and walkinwalking towards the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Alright! Let's go." Klef said standing up lending their hand to Alejandro. "So how are we going to get there?"

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro accepted the help of his friend and pulled himself up, "Thanks, Klef." He said, nodding his head. He then looked down, thinking a little. "Well they want us to fit in more with civilization... Neither of us have a car, so I guess we're walking."

tumblr_nmnr7kjCpC1tch22bo1_500.gif

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon's head was turned to the side, and she just laid there, tears streaming down her face. Normally she was one to spit in the guy's face and never let him get the best of her, but if she was honest with herself, she was all talk most of the time. She had never felt so helpless and powerless before. She felt... broken. It didn't seem like they were going to let up anytime soon either. Her cheek was turning pink from where she was smacked across the face, the blood coming up to the surface. She had been in fights before, but this time was different. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't win. She didn't look at the men above her, not wanting to see what was happening, until she felt something drip onto her chest right where the man's hand was. Confused, she turned her head back to see a spear sticking straight through the man, the tip almost, but not quite, cutting into her as well. A few stray tears fell down her cheeks as she looked up to see Achilles standing there, more angry than she had ever seen any man. A small voice escaped her lips as she looked up at him⊗...

"...A-achilles..."
The men had little time to react as the wild boy in ancient armor was murdering them outright. The boy's words echoed through their souls as they had realized the final mistake they have made in their lives....

λAchilles kept killing. If not with his spear, since it was tight quarters, but with his bare hands. He withdrew the spear from the chest of the man with his hands up Kanon's shirt. The spear vanished, and most of the people in the transport were dead or dying. One man left, and he probably wont live past the night was trying to crawl away from the wrath of the boy. "You will live long enough to tell the tale. Do not presume to touch my little lamb again. Pursue us at a great risk." Achilles roared as he lifted his lamb into his arms and spoke out loud. "Mother, if you still draw breath, please send help once more.." he intoned as he leaped through the hatch of the transport. Falling, he held her close to his chest as he seen the giant visage of Athena shaking her head in disbelief. Opening her hand she touched his arm and then vanished. Her flaming shield was quite large, especially to the boy who once held it before. However, they were still falling, until a tree gave its life to slow their fall down as the boy used the Aegis to ride down to the ground. The sudden stop, impact with the ground left small flames around them, and the tree was burning. Rising, he was still holding her close...λ

@Lumina

Roman said:
Akane laughed lightly, "Good choice. Now we should get going. Standing outside my bedroom isn't making any progress." She said, before grabbing Arashea's hand and walkinwalking towards the kitchen.
...✦Arashea blushed more when Akane took her hand✦...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori nodded, taking that as her cue to actually get up. She winced a bit as she moved her legs off the bed, but the feeling soon passed, and she got up and started making her way to the kitchen with the morning after pill box in hand. Kaori grabbed a cup, and stuck it under the faucet for a moment, letting it fill up with water, and once that was done she set the cup on the counter and set to opening up the box. Taking out the pill, she stuck it on the back of her tongue and sent it down her throat with a quick drink of water from the cup. She exhaled as she downed the rest of the liquid, setting it in the sink before making her way back to her room, where Masahi was. As she entered and made her way back to her bed she smiled, speaking as she sat back down next to him☆...

"Well, that's done. I guess now we wait?"
...♝Masahi had exhaled a breath as Kaori left the room, crisis avoided, that was the only thought on his mind for the moment. While Kaori was out of the room Masahi took the boxes out of the bag they where in before placing the birth control on the night stand and simply storing the other box in the Kamui dimension, thinking it would be the easiest way to access them for himself. Then Masahi leaned leaned back and used his arms to support himself on the bed, looking at the ceiling when Kaori came in the room then sat next to him. When she spoke Masahi simply nodded before looking at her and smiling back♝...

"Yeah, now we wait, and if i may be so bold, where were we before hand?"

Roman said:
Alejandro accepted the help of his friend and pulled himself up, "Thanks, Klef." He said, nodding his head. He then looked down, thinking a little. "Well they want us to fit in more with civilization... Neither of us have a car, so I guess we're walking."
tumblr_nmnr7kjCpC1tch22bo1_500.gif
Klef sighed, walking would take significantly longer, but it was the only way. "Well, I guess we have a long way to go then." Klef stated as they began to walk.

Roman said:
Takashi smiled and nodded, "I know that. That's why I want to try and do the same for you. You deserve more, so I'm trying to give you more." He explained. "Maybe it's just the fact that I want to feel more... What's the word I'm looking for?" He asked himself. He groaned lightly as he thought before chuckling, "Useful is the word." He said. "Useful."
...₪Violetta just looked at Takashi. Useful? It's not like he was a butler or a slave or anything. She sighed, looking at him, wondering what had gotten into his head. Really, having him here was enough to make her happy. He didn't need to do things for her, for her to be happy. To just be by her side, and love her like she loved him, that's what she wanted. So she spoke back toward him₪...

"That's kind of you, and of course I appreciate it, and you, but just having you here by my side is enough for me. Honestly."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea blushed more when Akane took her hand✦...
Akane looked at Arashea and giggled as they reached the kitchen, "Your so cute when you blush." She said, letting go of her hand and making her way over to the coffee maker. "So, you still want that doughnut?"

Ballerina said:
Klef sighed, walking would take significantly longer, but it was the only way. "Well, I guess we have a long way to go then." Klef stated as they began to walk.
Alejandro nodded, "That's when we make it to an area with people around." He said, teleporting them to the park nearby. "Now we walk. If I use my powers here, people will become suspicious of me and you." He told Klef as he started walking.

Roman said:
Akane looked at Arashea and giggled as they reached the kitchen, "Your so cute when you blush." She said, letting go of her hand and making her way over to the coffee maker. "So, you still want that doughnut?"
''y-yes...please...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''y-yes...please...''
Akane went to get Arashea a doughnut, speaking as she did so, "You know... I was thinking about what you said yesterday about guys. I just thought, maybe you'd meet someone while we're at the mall..

Someone actually worth your time." She told her, soon handing the doughnut to her.

Roman said:
Akane went to get Arashea a doughnut, speaking as she did so, "You know... I was thinking about what you said yesterday about guys. I just thought, maybe you'd meet someone while we're at the mall..
Someone actually worth your time." She told her, soon handing the doughnut to her.
...✦Arashea nodded but she thought she did. She never dated a person with the same gender as her and wanted to try it out. If it could last longer than her other relationships. Or would it last forever? She decided to put the questions aside and began eating the doughnut✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea nodded but she thought she did. She never dated a person with the same gender as her and wanted to try it out. If it could last longer than her other relationships. Or would it last forever? She decided to put the questions aside and began eating the doughnut✦...
"Anyways, we have a nice day ahead of us. Maybe we could head to the beach afterwards... Get a nice tan." Akane joked. "Are you in for a trip to the beach? I might drag along someone just cause."

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded, "That's when we make it to an area with people around." He said, teleporting them to the park nearby. "Now we walk. If I use my powers here, people will become suspicious of me and you." He told Klef as he started walking.
Klef nodded, not wanting to say anything too suspicious now that they were in public. "Do you remember how far the facility was again? Klef asked.

Roman said:
"Anyways, we have a nice day ahead of us. Maybe we could head to the beach afterwards... Get a nice tan." Akane joked. "Are you in for a trip to the beach? I might drag along someone just cause."
''well...if you want to, thats fine''

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had figured that she didn't have much time between her disappearance from outside and when he might find her again. After all, he somehow knew about her wings, and was scarily insistent upon her coming with him, so she needed to find Kenji, and fast. There was a lot of people around, and if he said he was going to expose her like he said, now would be possibly one of the worst times. Lumina was about to exit through some doors toward what looked like a familiar part of the hospital when she suddenly felt something strange. Something with her wings. Her eyes widened as she felt the muscles contract, spreading her wings outward from her body with a lot more force than she was used to. It actually hurt quite a bit, from how sudden and forceful it was, and she found herself struggling to stay standing. A sound of pain coming from her elicited a reaction from the nearby doctors and nurses, but they stopped dead in their tracks when they saw a pair of flame-colored wings coming from her back. Lumina slowly looked around and saw their expressions; some of horror, some of intrigue... but most were just scared. Her wings trembled on her back from the pain, which hadn't quite subsided yet, but also from fear herself. She had never been looked at like this before. Like... like she was some kind of monster. She backed up a step, but the shock of her wings extending was still affecting her body and her legs hadn't regained their strength yet, so she tripped and fell backwards, landing on her butt in an awkward fashion. As Lumina's eyes met everyone else's, who she noticed were on high alert for some reason, she eventually saw Thomas among the crowd, and tried to crawl backwards on the floor away from him, finding it more difficult than she intended♤...
"N-no..."
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji continued repelling the endless hordes of his enemies, with no sign of the enemy forces lessening in numbers, nor might. As he cut down the twelve wave of enemies, he suddenly felt a sharp, quick pain within his chest. He could feel it, the fear and pain that shrouded his pair, Lumina. He spoke to himself as he sensed for Lumina's positionΨ...

What the.. Lumina's in trouble..? I better get there quickly..

...ΨKenji quickly found Lumina and soon vanished from his position, suddenly appearing infront of her. His form had drastically changed, being that his once fiery red hair had been replaced by spiky black and white hair. His red irises remained the same. He inspected the scene before him, shortly before he released a smirk. This wasn't a smirk of happiness, it was an uncontrollable reaction to the immense anger that had suddenly filled his being. Today wasn't his best day, as his elder brother was dying within the same hospital. Kenji spoke as his smirk remained, the cool breeze suddenly rushing past him from the nearby open doorsΨ...

Oi, you. Just what do you think you're doing to my fiancée..?

XiOEw.gif

--------------------

@Tobi Neafearn

[/QUOTE]
...♜Thomas's face was now copying all the faces of the humans in the room, shock, but only, this was semi-genuine being the first time he encountered some one he couldn't feel, no aura or energy he could pick up one this guy, but he wasn't a void either, no crushing power, but he guessed it wasn't from lack of power, maybe he was blocking it off? No, Thomas would at least be able to tell, really he was frightened, in that regard no different from the normal humans around him, he didn't have to fake anything about his facial expression or his fear. Now he needed something to safe his ass, something to get this thing far beyond him away from him and these people... that's it, the perfect bluff, at least he hoped it would stay bluff, it should. So without a second thought he quickly sent a command to the mana in Lumina's body, but only after ensuring that his power cycled through every other person around him, making it seem like his power could be coming from anyone in the crowd, and for another plan he had up his sleeve. As the command reached Lumina's body and thus the mana still in it Thomas fired off the mana in the crowd around him, even using it on himself before falling over like everyone else, feeling his body get heavy with potential sleep, but he kept himself barely conscious even as his body entered a sleeping state, his eyes closed he listened for what would happen next♜...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...if you want to, thats fine''
Akane gave Arashea a thumbs up, "Its settled. I'll bring someone along for the trip... Depends on if I can find someone though."

Ballerina said:
Klef nodded, not wanting to say anything too suspicious now that they were in public. "Do you remember how far the facility was again? Klef asked.
(((( I like the new name ))))

"Yeah. I feel like the chip tells me where it is." Alejandro said. "After all, I think we'd need to know where it is if we have they're technology in our bodies. Don't you agree?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright..''
"Why don't we take our sons? Mine barely leaves the house and I'd love to meet yours." Akane suggested. "Well... He does leave the house occasionally... But I think it's not enough. A boy his age should be more social. Even if he is married he can go out with his friends."

Roman said:
(((( I like the new name ))))
"Yeah. I feel like the chip tells me where it is." Alejandro said. "After all, I think we'd need to know where it is if we have they're technology in our bodies. Don't you agree?"
Klef nodded. "When you put it that way, I guess it would be ridiculous for them not to let us know where the facility is. Especially if something did go wrong..." Klef replied, the thought of the chip's possibility of malfunctioning had lingered in Klefs head for several days now.

((Thanks!))

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
Klef nodded. "When you put it that way, I guess it would be ridiculous for them not to let us know where the facility is. Especially if something did go wrong..." Klef replied, the thought of the chip's possibility of malfunctioning had lingered in Klefs head for several days now.
((Thanks!))
Alejandro chuckled, "I know. If this chip were to magically mess up, I'd know where to go for repairs. I'm not about to have some foreign object in me without knowing where I can find help for it."

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled, "I know. If this chip were to magically mess up, I'd know where to go for repairs. I'm not about to have some foreign object in me without knowing where I can find help for it."
Klef laughed lightly. "How has your chip been? Mine is definitely working, but I can still shapeshift so that's a plus."

Roman said:
"Why don't we take our sons? Mine barely leaves the house and I'd love to meet yours." Akane suggested. "Well... He does leave the house occasionally... But I think it's not enough. A boy his age should be more social. Even if he is married he can go out with his friends."
''i dunno about my son...hes probably sleeping with his girl friend right now in his room..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well no. Not if you can walk." He said to her with a smile. "But if you can get up I suggest staying away from Windows or going out side for a while."

[/QUOTE]
She sat it and blinked , already light headed " ill be fine" she said lying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back