• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki quickly finished her eggs and smiled happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon finished as well before smiling at Myuki⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Allen looked at skipper and smiled "I guess he is real" He said.
...⚘Lillith got up as skipper got on her shoulder, she looked up at Allen⚘...

"Lilllllllllith is hungry"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Hmm...the sausage and eggs does sound good. But I can think of one thing that would be even better..." He replied, smiling as he stared at Elyse. He then sighed happily and took a seat on the counter. "I guess I'll save that for dessert~"
He crossed his legs and leaned back, bracing his arms on the counter as he looked around. "You know, I've been thinking something over recently. This place is a little too quiet. Not that I don't enjoy having you all to myself, but...maybe we could have a few new additions?"

[/QUOTE]
...♒Elyse nodded, as she reached in the fridge to obtain the non-magicked ingredients, chuckling at his comment about dessert. Maybe she could have some too~ Standing up, she brought the fresh eggs and sausages over to the counter, noting the dirtier dishes from his attempt at cooking. She grabbed the pan, which was covered in some weird slimy substance, going over to the sink and started scrubbing. It was then that Kili continued talking, and his statement confused her. She stopped, her hands still under the running water, looking at him with a confused expression♒...

"New additions?"

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon was full-on crying now as the hands moved to places she hadn't been touched by anybody but herself. She struggled against the bonds, the ties digging red marks into her skin, but it was to no avail. She could hear their laughs as they moved above her, trying to block out some of the comments they were making. At this point, as the tears began to stream down her face, she had closed her eyes, feeling like if this was going to happen, she at least didn't want to see it. Because of this, she didn't see the light bathing Achilles, though she probably wouldn't have been able to anyways considering the transport ship was gaining height. But she did hear his cry about destiny or something, and her eyes opened, giving her the courage to yell again. Though once she did, she was soon silenced by one of the men slapping her across the face⊗...

"Achilles! Achil-"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had figured that she didn't have much time between her disappearence from outside and when he might find her again. After all, he somehow knew about her wings, and was scarily insistent upon her coming with him, so she needed to find Kenji, and fast. There was a lot of people around, and if he said he was going to expose her like he said, now would be possibly one of the worst times. Lumina was about to exit through some doors toward what looked like a familiar part of the hospital when she suddenly felt something strange. Something with her wings. Her eyes widened as she felt the muscles contract, spreading her wings outward from her body with a lot more force than she was used to. It actually hurt quite a bit, from how sudden and forceful it was, and she found herself struggling to stay standing. A sound of pain coming from her elicited a reaction from the nearby doctors and nurses, but they stopped dead in their tracks when they saw a pair of flame-colored wings coming from her back. Lumina slowly looked around and saw their expressions; some of horror, some of intrigue... but most were just scared. Her wings trembled on her back from the pain, which hadn't quite subsided yet, but also from fear herself. She had never been looked at like this before. Like... like she was some kind of monster. She backed up a step, but the shock of her wings extending was still affecting her body and her legs hadn't regained their strength yet, so she tripped and fell backwards, landing on her butt in an awkward fashion. As Lumina's eyes met everyone else's, who she noticed were on high alert for some reason, she eventually saw Thomas among the crowd, and tried to crawl backwards on the floor away from him, finding it more difficult than she intended♤...
"N-no..."
...ΨKenji continued repelling the endless hordes of his enemies, with no sign of the enemy forces lessening in numbers, nor might. As he cut down the twelve wave of enemies, he suddenly felt a sharp, quick pain within his chest. He could feel it, the fear and pain that shrouded his pair, Lumina. He spoke to himself as he sensed for Lumina's positionΨ...

What the.. Lumina's in trouble..? I better get there quickly..

...ΨKenji quickly found Lumina and soon vanished from his position, suddenly appearing infront of her. His form had drastically changed, being that his once fiery red hair had been replaced by spiky black and white hair. His red irises remained the same. He inspected the scene before him, shortly before he released a smirk. This wasn't a smirk of happiness, it was an uncontrollable reaction to the immense anger that had suddenly filled his being. Today wasn't his best day, as his elder brother was dying within the same hospital. Kenji spoke as his smirk remained, the cool breeze suddenly rushing past him from the nearby open doorsΨ...

Oi, you. Just what do you think you're doing to my fiancée..?

XiOEw.gif

--------------------

@Tobi Neafearn

HimeragiSeiker said:
''h-huh..?''
"Since we're talking about this, I guess I'll just be straight forward with you... I sort of find myself attracted to you.. In that way..." Akane admitted.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Great!" Klef said enthusiastically . "Um...How did your parents react to you...being chipped?" Klef asked curiously, knowing that their mentor would be extremely annoyed at them.

[/QUOTE]
"My parents don't know. I haven't told them yet... If I did, they'd probably flip out, but in the end everything would be okay... Maybe with my mom. I feel my dad might be a little suspicious of me at all times." Alejandro explained. "It's no biggie though."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know you were." She said gently to him as she got up and slowly and silently followed his voice till she got to him and slid her arms around his chest from behind and stood there

[/QUOTE]
Elliot smiled when she wrapped her arms around him. It made him feel sort of special. He took a deep breath and gentlygently placed his free hand on Isabella's, "I'm glad you know that. It goes to show that you know me." He told her. "You'd know that I'd never want anything bad to happen to such a good and generous soul such as your own."

Roman said:
Elliot smiled when she wrapped her arms around him. It made him feel sort of special. He took a deep breath and gentlygently placed his free hand on Isabella's, "I'm glad you know that. It goes to show that you know me." He told her. "You'd know that I'd never want anything bad to happen to such a good and generous soul such as your own."
"I'm glad you decided to stay with me... Even though I can't do anything for my self." She said softly as she nuzzled his back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm glad you decided to stay with me... Even though I can't do anything for my self." She said softly as she nuzzled his back

[/QUOTE]
"Because there's always someone out there for someone. I was that someone for you as you are for me." Elliot said softly. "Just because you're blind doesnt mean you aren't suppose to have love. You deserve it just as much as the next girl does... And I'm here to give it to you." He said.

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse nodded, as she reached in the fridge to obtain the non-magicked ingredients, chuckling at his comment about dessert. Maybe she could have some too~ Standing up, she brought the fresh eggs and sausages over to the counter, noting the dirtier dishes from his attempt at cooking. She grabbed the pan, which was covered in some weird slimy substance, going over to the sink and started scrubbing. It was then that Kili continued talking, and his statement confused her. She stopped, her hands still under the running water, looking at him with a confused expression♒...
"New additions?"
"Yeah...I mean, I feel like bringing more life into this place. So I was thinking, maybe we could...w-wait, no. Well, I guess having kids could be an option, but..." Kili replied, before whispering more of his thoughts to himself.

Roman said:
"Because there's always someone out there for someone. I was that someone for you as you are for me." Elliot said softly. "Just because you're blind doesnt mean you aren't suppose to have love. You deserve it just as much as the next girl does... And I'm here to give it to you." He said.
"I love you so much." She said softly to him as she nuzzled his back lovingly and closed her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you so much." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
(((( That last post is about to be my signature xDD ))))

"I love you too." Elliot said, smiling happily.

Roman said:
"My parents don't know. I haven't told them yet... If I did, they'd probably flip out, but in the end everything would be okay... Maybe with my mom. I feel my dad might be a little suspicious of me at all times." Alejandro explained. "It's no biggie though."
"I'm sure my mentor flip out too...he'll probably get over it soon." They told him.

Roman said:
(((( That last post is about to be my signature xDD ))))
"I love you too." Elliot said, smiling happily.
(I loved that)

She smiled more and looked up a little as she stood up on her tippy toes and kissed the back of his neck

HimeragiSeiker said:
''lets just say they know me''

''well, anything you want to do i guess''

...✦Zenya said with a giggle✦...
...❆Rini nodded slowly and spoke. Well that answer was pretty cryptic, at least that's how it sounded to her❆...

"Oh, okay then."

------

...❤︎Celia grinned and clapped her hands together in excitement. If Zenya was okay with doing anything she wamted, then they would be going to the trampoline place. It sounded like fun to her. Bouncing off of walls and jumping into foam pits and such. There was even a game of dodge ball there❤︎...

"Let's go to the trampoline place then! I've always wanted to go there."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I loved that)
She smiled more and looked up a little as she stood up on her tippy toes and kissed the back of his neck

[/QUOTE]
(((( Original all by yours truly xP ))))

Elliot chuckled lightly and turned around so he was facing Isabella. He hugged her and kissed her also, then spoke in a soft tone, "I'm gonna finish cooking now. If you want, I'll take you to your room and bring the food to you when I'm done."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"I'm sure my mentor flip out too...he'll probably get over it soon." They told him.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah if I do tell, I'll probably keep it on a need to know basis." Alejandro said. "Enough so they know they didn't force it upon me."

Roman said:
"Since we're talking about this, I guess I'll just be straight forward with you... I sort of find myself attracted to you.. In that way..." Akane admitted.
''o-oh...''

...✦She said as she just blushed more✦...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini nodded slowly and spoke. Well that answer was pretty cryptic, at least that's how it sounded to her❆...
"Oh, okay then."

------

...❤︎Celia grinned and clapped her hands together in excitement. If Zenya was okay with doing anything she wamted, then they would be going to the trampoline place. It sounded like fun to her. Bouncing off of walls and jumping into foam pits and such. There was even a game of dodge ball there❤︎...

"Let's go to the trampoline place then! I've always wanted to go there."
''it should be down this block here...we'll reach it in like 5 minutes''

''alright''

...✦Zenya said as she smiled and took off the apron✦...

Roman said:
(((( Original all by yours truly xP ))))
Elliot chuckled lightly and turned around so he was facing Isabella. He hugged her and kissed her also, then spoke in a soft tone, "I'm gonna finish cooking now. If you want, I'll take you to your room and bring the food to you when I'm done."
"No I want to stay wit you." She said to him happily

Roman said:
"Yeah if I do tell, I'll probably keep it on a need to know basis." Alejandro said. "Enough so they know they didn't force it upon me."
"I don't really have to tell...Actually I'm pretty sure he already knows all about it." They said. "I'm surprised he hasn't found me yet..." Klef mentioned, chuckling, assuming their mentor has yet to find out their location.

12 9 20 20 12 5 4 9 4 20 8 5 25 11 14 15 23 20 8 1 20 10 21 14 9 16 5 18 23 1 19 23 5 12 12 1 23 1 18 5 15 6 20 8 5 9 18 19 9 20 21 1 20 9 15 14 1 14 4 12 15 3 1 20 9 15 14

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon was full-on crying now as the hands moved to places she hadn't been touched by anybody but herself. She struggled against the bonds, the ties digging red marks into her skin, but it was to no avail. She could hear their laughs as they moved above her, trying to block out some of the comments they were making. At this point, as the tears began to stream down her face, she had closed her eyes, feeling like if this was going to happen, she at least didn't want to see it. Because of this, she didn't see the light bathing Achilles, though she probably wouldn't have been able to anyways considering the transport ship was gaining height. But she did hear his cry about destiny or something, and her eyes opened, giving her the courage to yell again. Though once she did, she was soon silenced by one of the men slapping her across the face⊗...

"Achilles! Achil-"
λAchilles ran forward, as the transport was nearly off the ground. The machete started to vibrate in his hand. Heat nearly made him drop it, but when the sensation of coolness had filled the void, a comforting weight was in his hand. A shaft made of an unknown wood, tipped in a metal hotter than his soul. A spear. He shook it quickly to test the balance and then threw it at the side of the departing transport. Without a second thought, he jumped and grasped the spear as hard as he could, as it was stuck in the side of the craft. Up into the sky, he and the craft went, being chased by bursts of gunfire from below. A quick thinking soldier attempted to kick the boy's spear off the ship, as the craft was far above the city. Achilles rectified the situation by grabbing the soldiers foot and letting the man fly away. Struggling to climb aboard, he reaches inside, and pulls himself in. Apparently he was going unnoticed as the soldiers were huddled over the bound figure of a girl. His anger seethed like lava lightning, as each step closer to the grab happy men drew out more of his blood lust. "It is unwise to manhandle another man's woman. Especially if he is within killing range..." he said as he let the spear finish the conversation....

@Lumina λ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back