• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure." She said happily as he slithered off the bed then smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon got off the bed as she went to down to the kitchen with Kikuri⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Allen chuckled and walked over to the cage "that's because you didn't undo these little latches" he said moved the latches down to unlock the cage, then opened it "see?"
...⚘Lillith smiled and grabbed skipper and showed Allen⚘...

"Kiiiiipppperrrrr"

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse chuckled softly at Kili's declaration of defeat, kissing him back as he kissed her. It was strange to see him be less than proficient at something, but also humbling, reminding her that no matter who you are, you're not perfect. Even if you are a bewitchingly handsome demon lord who in her eyes could never have any faults. But hey, that was her opinion. Reaching the fridge she opened it, leaning in to inspect the food inside. As she did she spoke, looking around at the ingredient options♒...
"So did you still want eggs and sausage? Or did you want me to make something else?"
"Hmm...the sausage and eggs does sound good. But I can think of one thing that would be even better..." He replied, smiling as he stared at Elyse. He then sighed happily and took a seat on the counter. "I guess I'll save that for dessert~"

He crossed his legs and leaned back, bracing his arms on the counter as he looked around. "You know, I've been thinking something over recently. This place is a little too quiet. Not that I don't enjoy having you all to myself, but...maybe we could have a few new additions?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Kikuri smiled as she slithered by her and smiled when they got to the kitchen

[/QUOTE]
''what to eat what to eat...''

...⊹Kikuri said as she looked into the fridge⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Are there eggs?" She asked happily as she coiled up on the floor

[/QUOTE]
''there should be...yeah theres eggs. ooh! theres also some KFC from earth''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"15!" She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright. any drinks to come with that?''

...⊹She said as she got 15 eggs⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Water?" She asked politely as she watched her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri nodded as she took the 15 eggs and started cooking⊹...

Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled as she slithered over Andre behind kikuri and leaned her head over her shoulder so she could watch [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#8000ff]''oh and...scrambled or sunny side up? or like this kind of style?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B]...?Kikuri said as she showed her a picture of an egg?...[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.filipinorecipesite.com/filipino-recipes/fried-eggs.html said:
[/URL]

606191024_FriedEggs-e1343062489522.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Scrambled" she said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright''

...⊹Kikuri said as she began cooking in a way that the eggs would be scrambled eggs⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki watched happily as she cooked

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon finished the eggs and put them on a plate and gave it to Myuki and smiled⊹...

''here ya go''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri soon finished the eggs and put them on a plate and gave it to Myuki and smiled⊹...
''here ya go''
"Thank you!!" She said happily as she hugged her then started to eat happily and quickly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you!!" She said happily as she hugged her then started to eat happily and quickly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri smiled as she sat down and began eating on a KFC leg⊹...

λAchilles watched as he fought. Hands pawing at his beloved lamb, it enraged him as the soldiers fought him with batons and stun guns. The sheer number of soldiers was incredible, but still he fought. The lion in his head roared as something inside of him burned hot. He could not contain or control his voice as he shouted: "MANIFEST DESTINY!" shortly after, the boy was bathed in a golden light, which left him covered in the last suit of armor he had ever worn. However, there were small lions heads at the joints and one on his helmet. The feelings of the armor was in sync with his own as he leapt over the confused soldiers and charged to the lifting off transport.λ

@Lumina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back