• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Allen chuckled "alright... let's start making it" he said.
(She needs to be opened cause I want her to meet her brother)

...⚘ Lillith smiled and ran down to the kitchen with skipper on her shoulder⚘...

[/URL]

tumblr_o1002ngfK51uhpi3yo1_r1_500.jpg

HimeragiSeiker said:
''umm...want me to test it...?''

''dont worry, just...stay by me and you wont get picked on''

...?Zenya was waiting at the door just sitting next to it?...

''ready?''

"Yea please..... For some reason I was reminded of jace...... We should go see him!!" She said happily to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yea please..... For some reason I was reminded of jace...... We should go see him!!" She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''hm...sure. though if he happens to be in a cluster fuck, as in...being shot at...im gonna have to go rampage..k?''

...⊹She said before getting in the water⊹...

''its...cold. but its the kind of cold where its normal for sea water''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm...sure. though if he happens to be in a cluster fuck, as in...being shot at...im gonna have to go rampage..k?''
...⊹She said before getting in the water⊹...

''its...cold. but its the kind of cold where its normal for sea water''
"Oh...... It's to cold." She said to her as she slid up and put her hand in then quickly pulled it out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh...... It's to cold." She said to her as she slid up and put her hand in then quickly pulled it out

[/QUOTE]
''so...its not okay?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Unless you want a frozen myuki.. .." She giggled to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright, swimming is a no go. so...what now?''

...⊹Kikuri said as she went to Myuki but with a calm smile, coming out of the water⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright, swimming is a no go. so...what now?''
...⊹Kikuri said as she went to Myuki but with a calm smile, coming out of the water⊹...
Myuki smiled and hugged her happily. "Let's play beach ball!" She said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled and hugged her happily. "Let's play beach ball!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''we dont have a beach ball though..''

...⊹Kikuri said as she giggled a little bit⊹...

"Ugh...why do i have to go to a highschool? Well, my father forced me..." Gigas approached the school. "I also hate socializing, im a demon god! Why do I have to...ugh..." He slowly opened the doors and turned invisible.

Gigas said:
"Ugh...why do i have to go to a highschool? Well, my father forced me..." Gigas approached the school. "I also hate socializing, im a demon god! Why do I have to...ugh..." He slowly opened the doors and turned invisible.
((You have to make a CS in the character sign up tab and get it accepted before posting in this area.))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"YAY!!" She cheered as she hugged kikuri then room her hand and started to slither around looking for some people that were playing

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri said as she looked around as well⊹...

Mayyflower said:
(Nah..)
...⚘Lillith got onto the kitchen table and skipper jumped off her shoulder and walked around, Lillith giggled⚘...

@TheDragoon (there)
An adult looking man walked into the home, scratching his chin. He didn't have a shirt on and had what looked like powerful mane for his hair, much like a lions. It was a brilliant red. A woman would probably get a nosebleed just by looking at him. He called lightly. "Father! I'm home!" He said.

---

Kite, looking more like a parent as well came downstairs. "Hey! Alexys! Oli is home!" He hollered a bit excitedly as he gave him a hug.

TheDragoon said:
An adult looking man walked into the home, scratching his chin. He didn't have a shirt on and had what looked like powerful mane for his hair, much like a lions. It was a brilliant red. A woman would probably get a nosebleed just by looking at him. He called lightly. "Father! I'm home!" He said.
---

Kite, looking more like a parent as well came downstairs. "Hey! Alexys! Oli is home!" He hollered a bit excitedly as he gave him a hug.
...☪ Lexi sat up and rubbed her eyes, Oliver? She smiled and got up and went downstairs and hugged him☪...

"Hey welcome home"

...⚘ Lillitv crawled to the edge of the table and leaned over to see who was here⚘...

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi sat up and rubbed her eyes, Oliver? She smiled and got up and went downstairs and hugged him☪...
"Hey welcome home"

...⚘ Lillitv crawled to the edge of the table and leaned over to see who was here⚘...
Oliver looked at the girl as she crawled over. He smiled a bit. "Who's the little one?" He asked his mother.

TheDragoon said:
Oliver looked at the girl as she crawled over. He smiled a bit. "Who's the little one?" He asked his mother.
"Your little sister, Lillith"

...⚘ Lillith smiled at him ⚘...

"Hi..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back