• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Oliver laughed and ruffled Lillith's hair. "Why hello there little one, it's nice to meet you..." He said softly. He then gave her the sweetest smile he could muster. "I'm your big brother Oliver, and your my little sister, Kawaii Lillith." He said, nuzzling her nose lightly before getting something to eat.
...⚘ Lillith smiled and giggled and tried to pronounce brother but gave up⚘...

"Brud-brude.... Bubba!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled and sat like he said happily

[/QUOTE]
Elliot chuckled a little. He then turned back to Isabella and placed her ramen in front of her, "There you go."

Mayyflower said:
...⚘ Lillith smiled and giggled and tried to pronounce brother but gave up⚘...
"Brud-brude.... Bubba!"
Oliver got a stick of cheese and started eating it. "Bubba?" He asked curiously.

Kite took Lexi back their room to make more sweet sweet love.

((XDDDDD))

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina sat there in the hospital, her shirt torn and her wings trembling, not knowing what was going on. Why was all of this happening? Things were going so well, and now everything was falling apart. As Thomas and the rest of the humans fell unconscious, Lumina felt a twitch in her hand, the same kind of twitch she felt before her wings unfurled. Scared, she balled the fist of that hand and grabbed her wrist with the other, not sure what was happening. Thomas might have done something to her, and she didn't want to find out what it was. Before she could think too much on it she felt herself be picked up by someone. At first her body froze in terror because she didn't see who it was, but soon the relaxed and calming sensation came over her and she knew it was Kenji. She looked up at him as he spoke to the man who was chasing her, happy to see that he was here. She felt the twitch again, and gripped her wrist tighter, but it was harder to hold back. At this rate... Lumina soon felt herself be set down in a room, and she looked around to see it was Akira's hospital room. Asuka was here too. She looked between them before Kenji spoke to her, asking if she was okay. Her wings were still trembling, but it's not like she had actually been hurt. So in a small voice, she resounded to her pair♤...
"I-I'm okay..."

...♤And there was the twitch again. Lumina had been so caught up in trying to keep her voice calmed down enough to answer that she lost focus on keeping her arm in check, and before she knew it her hand had moved up near her neck, and a knife of sorts made of mana or something of the like formed in its grasp. Lumina tried not to make a scared sound as she felt the knife's blade push up against the skin of her neck, threatening to cut the skin. Lumina's eyes flicked to Kenji, wanting to speak and ask for help, but her mouth moved of her own accord, forming words she didn't want to say♤...

"I-If you value h-her life, y-you won't stop u-us from taking her. I-if you try and stop u-us, o-or get any closer, we will... k-kill her..."

...♤As the message finished, the knife pushed against her skin, cutting into the flesh a bit. Lumina made a small sound of fear, trying not to cry as she felt the blood drip down her neck. She didn't want to die, or go with this man or his people. She looked at Kenji, then glancing over at Asuka and Akira, though she didn't know if she had any other options but to do what the men said♤...

@Tobi Neafearn

...♜Thomas wasn't sure what was happening besides his threat making it through and things becoming really hot, hot to the point it would endanger any normal human. With that in mind heat was also a type on energy that could be converted into others with a small use of his mana, and with the amount he may be able to even produce a large scale spell or attack, though it still frustrated him how non-lethal attacks used more energy than lethal ones. Without another though Thomas started the process making his barrier a energy conversion field for the excess heat, turning it into mana for himself and stopping it from continuing out the barrier. After that he sent out mana to heal any and all injures caused by the heat while making his way to the roof of the building, feeling generous from the amount of mana he had received from the heat he even healed all the wounds and major sicknesses of the patients in the hospital at the cost of a later scolding from his creator and master. Once that was done he sent a message via walky-talky to his squad to meet him where he was, and at the same time sent a command to the mana inside Lumina to come to the roof without being seen, though it wasn't through words, what he sent was more of an urge to do so♜...

((Akira, wait for Lumina to reply first.))

Roman said:
"...Well there goes that idea... How about we just get some friends to join us?" Akane aasked. "Better yet, we'll go alone. I don't really feel like bringing someone else.
''sure. sounds like...less trouble''

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse didn't move, continuing to stare at Kili. She was confused on what he meant by new additions, but she did hear him say something about kids. He... wanted kids? Truthfully having kids was never really an option for Elyse, at least it hadn't been for a long time. But now... now that she was back to normal... maybe... swallowing, Elyse spoke, not taking her eyes off him♒...
"...are you saying you want kids?"
@Kalin Scarlet

Roman said:
Klef chuckled, "Mine has been perfectly fine. No glitches or anything. I hope nothing does happen though. Dying before I become 15 isn't on my to do list."
"Same, mine hasn't really glitched either...for the most part. I just hope they are't watching us through the chip and stuff." They joked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. sounds like...less trouble''
"It is less trouble." Akane said, sipping her coffee. "But everything's fun when there's more people involved..."

Ballerina said:
"Same, mine hasn't really glitched either...for the most part. I just hope they are't watching us through the chip and stuff." They joked.
Alejandro nodded, Klef did have a point... Now he was hoping they understood privacy. "Agreed. I'd never use the restroom again if they were... Heck, I wouldn't even sleep."

Kili blushed a dark red, and turned towards Elyse.

"Well...I don't know. Do you? I mean, I can understand why not, if you don't want to, we could just find some servants in the underworld, but I guess if I had to say whether I wanted to experience that with you...well...yes, I would. I really would." He said, glancing sideways, and blushing even harder

@Lumina

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded, Klef did have a point... Now he was hoping they understood privacy. "Agreed. I'd never use the restroom again if they were... Heck, I wouldn't even sleep."
"Yeah, I like my privacy and they would at least tell that their spying on us.... " Klef said, before thinking about what they just said. " Wait... spying doesn't work like that though..." They said laughing.

TheDragoon said:
Oliver got a stick of cheese and started eating it. "Bubba?" He asked curiously.
Kite took Lexi back their room to make more sweet sweet love.

((XDDDDD))
( xD )

...⚘Lillith smiled and nods, she held up skipper, her pet hedgehog⚘...

"Bubba... Kipper! This ish kipper"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...just us or other people?''
"Just us of course." Akane said, sipping her coffee again. "We'll go when we finish shopping."

Ballerina said:
"Yeah, I like my privacy and they would at least tell that their spying on us.... " Klef said, before thinking about what they just said. " Wait... spying doesn't work like that though..." They said laughing.
Alejandro laughed a little, "They're similar though. So in a way you aren't wrong." He told Klef. Alejandro then pointed out ahead of them, "We just keep going this way and we'll be there soon."

Roman said:
Alejandro laughed a little, "They're similar though. So in a way you aren't wrong." He told Klef. Alejandro then pointed out ahead of them, "We just keep going this way and we'll be there soon."
" Awesome! Why weren't you couldn't you have taken him back when you were leaving the lab?" They asked looking at the route Alejandro was pointing to.

Mayyflower said:
( xD )
...⚘Lillith smiled and nods, she held up skipper, her pet hedgehog⚘...

"Bubba... Kipper! This ish kipper"
((So Kawaii, I feel like crying xD ))

Oliver nuzzled Skipper's nose and laughed. "Well hello there Kipper. It's nice to meet you." He said.

Ballerina said:
" Awesome! Why weren't you couldn't you have taken him back when you were leaving the lab?" They asked looking at the route Alejandro was pointing to.
Alejandro looked over at Klef, his arm slowly making it's way down to his side. "Hyouinmaru, told me to go straight home. He suggested I go aandmake sure my family is okay and come and get him when I learned how to live life with the chip."

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora wasn't worried about Talia memorizing the code, it didn't necessarily matter because she changed it every few weeks. The code that she had just input, was in need of a change. It had been three weeks so far, almost a month. When she got the free time, she'd change it to something else. Maybe a little more complicated then the last. "Is that something you like doing? A lot? Enough to try and make it a career sort to speak." Elora felt like she sounded like a teacher or parent, spounting this kind of stuff. She remembered getting asked these same kind of questions, strangely enough in middle school. It was with music, playing the drums and piano more specifically. Elora loved practicing with both instruments when she was younger, but never really thought she could make a career out of it. The music industry was hard, she doubted she'd be able to make it going solo of even in a band. Freeing her head of these thoughts, Elora soon pushed the button for the second floor. The door closed and it soon began to descend to it's acquired floor.

"I don't know... I haven't thought of making a cacareer out of that. Oddly it's never crossed my mind." Talia admitted. When she told Elora that, she gave it some thought, but not alot, just enough to keep it on her mind. "I'll give it some thought... The chances of me doing so if I have you there to help me." She said, laughing lightly, though it was a joke, she was somewhat serious.

Roman said:
Alejandro looked over at Klef, his arm slowly making it's way down to his side. "Hyouinmaru, told me to go straight home. He suggested I go aandmake sure my family is okay and come and get him when I learned how to live life with the chip."
"It's really sweet that your sword cares about your safety that much" They said as the two got near the facility. "...Why wouldn't your family be okay?" Klef asked curiously.

Countless Ages ago...

...☰Two youths lay upon the top of a canopy of trees that reach above the clouds with the starry heavens as their ceiling as a breeze carrying the scent of freshly bloomed flowers blew northward. sitting there no words are exchanged as they both sit there, the words both of them want to say stuck in their throats, even as their hands get closer and closer over time, but whenever one feels the faint heat of the others hand they both lost courage and brought their hands back to their sides. It continued like this for several hours till the moon took center stage in the starry heavens and a new day was officially here. Though everyone in the realm would usually be asleep by this time, tonight was special as it was the birth day of the prince of the two courts, and that was enough to make everyone stay up preparing for the coming week long festival that both courts partook in, opening their boarders for the prince to come and go from both to thank his people for their generosity. Before long the fairer of the two youths cleared her throat before speaking☰...

"S-so... Ten and seven now...?"

...☰To the question the white shoulder length haired prince simply nodded before looking over at his companion, her hair waist length and containing all the colors of fall leafs while her eyes were the colors of every spring flower. To him there was no one else to compare to her beauty, he didn't care that she was the child of two bastard nobles, status didn't matter to him at all. But at the same time he was naive as he himself was the grandchild of both the rulers of either of the two realms, though the feeling of loyalty from his people wasn't forced a single bit, he didn't see the crueler sides to them yet, for now he was but an arrogant prince, blissfully unaware of what his fate had in store for him. The prince took a breath before starting to lean over, his own breathing becoming hesitant, the autumn haired lady simply smiling as she watched her prince before letting out a laugh☰...

"You know, it's rather improper to try to start courting a lady with a kiss, usually that comes after a few outings."

...☰To that the princes face simply turned crimson before flinching back, resulting in his tumbling over before huffing and looking up at the maiden that was the only one around at the time besides him, replying as the blush started to fade from his face☰...

"Yeah, but usually we're not cowards about saying anything, but after Haryk said what he did we're been dancing circles around saying what we thought!"

...☰With that the prince sat up again and grumpily looked at the maiden before the first of the magick lights were fired into the sky, shooting out from under the canopy before exploding like a blooming tulip, glowing in the night sky as the merry making began on the ground below☰...

"You know Ayen... i-if you want me to say s-something.... that thing.... t-then you have to fir-..."

"Fine Celaena! I....i just h-happen.... no, that's not right.... Celaena I, on my word as prince of the two courts, swear upon my birth rights and my life that I love you."

"You fool... you know we can't lie about those things... why'd you have to be blunt about it? Why didn't you try to twist your words?"

"I saw no need, not with the one i plan to spend my days till death with."

...☰Ayen then started to reach over but Celaena hid her face before letting out a flustered groan, uncovering her eyes as she narrowed them at her prince and mumbling rather grumbily into her hands, grumpy but not angry☰...

"This is no fair, you always do this and i never get the chance to think about why to say yes or no to you!"

...☰With that Ayen let out a small breath of relief before standing up and offering his hand while smiling down at Celaena while his sky blue eyes gleamed with happiness at the maiden☰...

"So, does that mean you're willing to come with me to the festival this year? Or will this make the fifth year you've refused?"

...☰Without a work Celaena quickly turned her head to the side before letting out a 'hmnp' sound, though she looked at Ayen out of the corner of her eye and took his hand before pulling herself up, without letting go of his hand she mubbled☰...

"You win this time, but don't expect me to simply spill all my feelings for you Ayen."

"Fine, i wont, at least not yet, maybe a year or two down the road...."

"Nope, not even then, unless you make me really happy..... lets just go now."

...☰After that the pair slowly made their way down to enjoy the festivities, unaware that their newly exposed feelings would one day be used against them, but that is a tale for another day☰...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi had exhaled a breath as Kaori left the room, crisis avoided, that was the only thought on his mind for the moment. While Kaori was out of the room Masahi took the boxes out of the bag they where in before placing the birth control on the night stand and simply storing the other box in the Kamui dimension, thinking it would be the easiest way to access them for himself. Then Masahi leaned leaned back and used his arms to support himself on the bed, looking at the ceiling when Kaori came in the room then sat next to him. When she spoke Masahi simply nodded before looking at her and smiling back♝...
"Yeah, now we wait, and if i may be so bold, where were we before hand?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had noticed he had relaxed into the bed. That was a good sign. There was tension in the air after this little... accident. But, it was all taken care of, and she was glad to see him smiling. She would have hated if this had put a wedge between them. So she grinned playfully as he spoke about where they were beforehand. Had this interruption been anything but what it was, she'd be all for it, but truly she wanted to hold off on that kind of thing until the pill kicked in. As in, waiting 120 hours. Leaning up against him, she spoke her feelings about the subject☆...

"We were getting to waiting to see if it would work."

@Lumina[/URL]
...♒Elyse just looked at Kili, her own cheeks finding themselves turn pink at the thought. Kids, huh? Little versions of Kili and herself running around... before she realized what she was doing, a smile had found her face at the thought. Yeah, having kids was something she knew she had wanted when she was really really little, but then, yknow... the lab thing... so that dream died when she had. But now, she was fine, she was flesh and blood again. They had even... well, you know. Did the do. So Elyse stopped the water running, wiped her hands off, and walked over to Kili, interlacing her now dry hands in his, smiling through a blush as she spoke♒...

"I'd like that too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back