• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...not really. but i could just get one now''
"Sounds like a plan." Akane said, using her powers to take them back to Earth. "My guess is you know the situation on Earth, so you know we have to keep a low profile." She said, waving her hand around as if it didn't matter that much. "We stick together just in case... Splitting up could cause difficulties."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She shook her head. "No no I don't want to be completely dependent on you. I can manage so go do what you want for a while." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Elliot looked at Isabella, seeing that through her kind look, she was serious about what she was saying. He smiled a little and kissed her cheek, "I understand, Love. I'll be in the room cleaning up." He said, walking out of the kitchen and into the bedroom.

Ballerina said:
"You can host things in your body too?" Klef said grinning, they didn't come by others like themselves too often. " I'm glad to hear you two have a healthy relationship with each other, I wish I could say the same stuff about the last few people that I have been a host to."
"I'm sorry to hear your relationships weren't the best." Alejandro said, looking over at Klef. "I guess Hyouinmaru and I just get each other. We put the lives of those we care for first... Just like he put ours before. Goes to show he cares for not only I, but you too."

Roman said:
Elliot looked at Isabella, seeing that through her kind look, she was serious about what she was saying. He smiled a little and kissed her cheek, "I understand, Love. I'll be in the room cleaning up." He said, walking out of the kitchen and into the bedroom.
"I love you." She called to him and when he was gone he frowned a little. She could feel his boredom in this place, when she's with her. It made her feel horrible and wish she could see

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you." She called to him and when he was gone he frowned a little. She could feel his boredom in this place, when she's with her. It made her feel horrible and wish she could see

[/QUOTE]
(((( She's seeing this in a bad way obviously xD He was just bored at he moment. He did everything he could for the day and didn't have anything planned. Guess it's my fault for not specifying that though xD ))))

Elliot began to fix the sheets on the bed and make sure everything was nice and neat. He dusted off the dresser and vacuumed the carpet. Once he was finished, Elliot plopped down on the bed and laid on his back. "Wasn't much, but it was enough." He said to himself.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe go home and relax with you?" She asked happily

[/QUOTE]
''sure. i just hope Rise doesnt annoy us. aka, the younger sister i was talking about''

Roman said:
"Sounds like a plan." Akane said, using her powers to take them back to Earth. "My guess is you know the situation on Earth, so you know we have to keep a low profile." She said, waving her hand around as if it didn't matter that much. "We stick together just in case... Splitting up could cause difficulties."
''yeah but theres a mall...in this dimension as well...''

Roman said:
(((( She's seeing this in a bad way obviously xD He was just bored at he moment. He did everything he could for the day and didn't have anything planned. Guess it's my fault for not specifying that though xD ))))
Elliot began to fix the sheets on the bed and make sure everything was nice and neat. He dusted off the dresser and vacuumed the carpet. Once he was finished, Elliot plopped down on the bed and laid on his back. "Wasn't much, but it was enough." He said to himself.
She finished her food then say there for about three muinets before she got up and slowly made her way to the bed room and when she went in she slowly made her way to the bed then climbed on and layed on Eliot

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. i just hope Rise doesnt annoy us. aka, the younger sister i was talking about''
She giggled and nodded. "Yeah." She said happily

Roman said:
"I'm sorry to hear your relationships weren't the best." Alejandro said, looking over at Klef. "I guess Hyouinmaru and I just get each other. We put the lives of those we care for first... Just like he put ours before. Goes to show he cares for not only I, but you too."
Klef was flattered that a familiar they had only met a few days ago cared about them. "Even though I haven't met very many familiars, Hyouinmaru still is the one of the nicest familiars I have met in a long time... I really hope he's doing alright at the facility..." They said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
Akane looked at Arashea, "You could have said that... Since we're here on Earth already, we might as well shop here." She said, shrugging her shoulders. "It'd be doing too much to go back and forth through dimensions in my opinion."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She finished her food then say there for about three muinets before she got up and slowly made her way to the bed room and when she went in she slowly made her way to the bed then climbed on and layed on Eliot

[/QUOTE]
Elliot was sound asleep when Isabella came and laid on him. Snoring lightly, his arms gently wrapped around her, and he held her as he slept.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origani slept quietly, her head was on his chest, his chest was warm and comforting, she didn't notice him getting up, she layed there and slept for a little longer before hearing someone sing, she opens her eyes and sat up, rubbing her eyes ⚅...
"Oh yea, Paris was here.."

...⚅ She spoke tiredly before getting up and going to the kitchen to make breakfast, her plans for this morning was eat then bathe, by the time he would be done with his shower breakfast would be ready, she made pancakes, bacon and sausage and eggs, which was what she ate everyday and if it wasn't pancakes it was waffles ⚅...
Paris returned from the shower fresh and clean, almost sparkling. Smelling the delicious food, his stomach growled. "Smells wonderful. Beautiful and a talented cook. What other secrets do you hie?" he said smiling. Taking a seat he had taken the offered food with a smile and graciousness. "What would you like to do today?" he asked as he helped himself to his food. "Oh, my this tastes good!" he said after his first bite.

@Mayyflower

Ballerina said:
Klef was flattered that a familiar they had only met a few days ago cared about them. "Even though I haven't met very many familiars, Hyouinmaru still is the one of the nicest familiars I have met in a long time... I really hope he's doing alright at the facility..." They said.
A looked crossed Alejandro's face, and he stopped walking. The look he had seemed as if he were remembering the day they were taken. "I guess we'll find out." He said, looking down toward the ground.

tumblr_ndih5tF7KZ1s4vdv9o9_500.gif

His gaze slowly trailed over to Klef and he nodded, motioning for Klef to follow. "This is where he is. We'll be in and out... We won't even stop to use their restrooms if we have to." Alejandro said, slowly walking towards the door.

Roman said:
Elliot was sound asleep when Isabella came and laid on him. Snoring lightly, his arms gently wrapped around her, and he held her as he slept.
Annabel smiled and gently put her lips to his as she layed there on him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel smiled and gently put her lips to his as she layed there on him

[/QUOTE]
Elliot's eyes slowly opened, and he saw Isabella. He smiled lightly and softly pressed his lips against her's, resulting in a kiss. Seconds later he pulled away and smiled, "I love you... Very much."

Roman said:
Elliot's eyes slowly opened, and he saw Isabella. He smiled lightly and softly pressed his lips against her's, resulting in a kiss. Seconds later he pulled away and smiled, "I love you... Very much."
"I love you too Eliot." She said quietly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you too Eliot." She said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Elliot smiled a little brighter and raised his head so their foreheads were touching. "I'm glad you love me... Because I don't know what I'd do without you." He said softly. "You're both my heart and soul and with either one I'd die... So I promise to stay by your side and hopefully you do the same for me."

Roman said:
Elliot smiled a little brighter and raised his head so their foreheads were touching. "I'm glad you love me... Because I don't know what I'd do without you." He said softly. "You're both my heart and soul and with either one I'd die... So I promise to stay by your side and hopefully you do the same for me."
"I'll gladly stay in your arms forever." She said quietly as she closed her eyes and breathed gently as she layed on him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'll gladly stay in your arms forever." She said quietly as she closed her eyes and breathed gently as she layed on him

[/QUOTE]
Elliot chuckled lightly, "Thank you.hearing those words make me feel a lot better. Even though there isn't anything wrong with me." He said, holding her a little tighter.

Roman said:
A looked crossed Alejandro's face, and he stopped walking. The look he had seemed as if he were remembering the day they were taken. "I guess we'll find out." He said, looking down toward the ground.
tumblr_ndih5tF7KZ1s4vdv9o9_500.gif

His gaze slowly trailed over to Klef and he nodded, motioning for Klef to follow. "This is where he is. We'll be in and out... We won't even stop to use their restrooms if we have to." Alejandro said, slowly walking towards the door.
Klef followed Alejandro as they walked through the door, their smile slowly fading, as they remembered their experience at the lab. " There's no way I'm staying longer than I have to...this place is weird..." They muttered, following his lead.

Roman said:
Elliot chuckled lightly, "Thank you.hearing those words make me feel a lot better. Even though there isn't anything wrong with me." He said, holding her a little tighter.
He giggled happily then kissed him gently again

Ballerina said:
Klef followed Alejandro as they walked through the door, their smile slowly fading, as they remembered their experience at the lab. " There's no way I'm staying longer than I have to...this place is weird..." They muttered, following his lead.
"Same here." Alejandro said, opening the door to the large building. "Let's just get Hyouinmaru and head back to your place." He said, making his way towards the front desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back