• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
"If you need me, I'll be your girl." Elora said, winking at her. "Really though, if you do ever want to do that, I'll gladly help." The elevator soon stopped, resonating a ding that indicated that they had reached the second floor. The doors slowly opened and Elora stepped out of the elevator, the room was pretty big, bigger than the size of a regular bedroom and a master bedroom. The ceiling was also high, as it needed to be if they were going to do indoor skydiving. Enormous fans were under the floor, as it was slightly visible through the wholes that were in the floor. "We're gonna need jumpsuits, helmets, and you'll need a quick lesson on what to do before we start skydiving." Elora stated as she walked over to a changing room that was off to the side, safe away from the fans.

Talia smiled, and nodded in a enthusiastic manner. "I knew I could count on you…" she said, laughing lightly. She then looked down a little, "If I ever decide that I'd do it, I'll make sure to tell you. Especially since you agreed to help me." Talia said, looking over at Elora. "So thanks." She finished before the elevator stopped once again, and made it's ding noise. Once the doors opened, Talia waited for Elora to step out before she did anything. Looking at her surroundings, it was obvious Talia was amazed at how large the room was. She didn't hear anything Elora said, besides the fact she'd need training. This caused her to listen with some sort of intensity, "Training? I-Is this dangerous?" She asked, her tone showing signs of caution.

Ballerina said:
"Yeah, I was really worried if Mochi was ok when we were at the lab. It's alive, so that's good." They told Hyouinmaru, as the three began to aproach Klef's house. "Um... As for what we could do...We could go fishing or play cards....If you guys want to, we can check out some of the tunnels in my house." Klef suggested.
Alejandro thought about his options. Exploring one of those tunnels sounded really fun, and it made him curious. "Hyouinmaru? Change into your sword form. We're heading into a cave." Hyouinmaru nodded and turned into Alejandro's sword, which Alejandro caught before it hit the ground. Alejandro swung Hyouinmaru a few times, before sheathing him. "Guess we're going tunnel exploring."

Roman said:
Alejandro thought about his options. Exploring one of those tunnels sounded really fun, and it made him curious. "Hyouinmaru? Change into your sword form. We're heading into a cave." Hyouinmaru nodded and turned into Alejandro's sword, which Alejandro caught before it hit the ground. Alejandro swung Hyouinmaru a few times, before sheathing him. "Guess we're going tunnel exploring."
"Tunnel exploring it is!" Klef said as they pointed to their 'house' and leads them into it. "Welcome to my room, make yourself at home." There were several wooden boards on the ceiling used to prevent leaks, twinkle lights tacked to the 'walls' of the cave along with several posters of this guy with purple hair,a sleeping bag sprawled out across the floor, along with a few other additions. Even though the additions Klef had made were sloppily done, it still felt extremely homie. "I promise we won't be here for too long, I just need to grab a few things." Klef told the two as they approached a cage with their fuzzy white rabbit resting inside. " I'm going to bring this little guy with us, I don't want to leave him again." They opened the cage with the other arm cupped.

Ballerina said:
"Tunnel exploring it is!" Klef said as they pointed to their 'house' and leads them into it. "Welcome to my room, make yourself at home." There were several wooden boards on the ceiling used to prevent leaks, twinkle lights tacked to the 'walls' of the cave along with several posters of this guy with purple hair,a sleeping bag sprawled out across the floor, along with a few other additions. Even though the additions Klef had made were sloppily done, it still felt extremely homie. "I promise we won't be here for too long, I just need to grab a few things." Klef told the two as they approached a cage with their fuzzy white rabbit resting inside. " I'm going to bring this little guy with us, I don't want to leave him again." They opened the cage with the other arm cupped.
Alejandro waved his hand, "Take all the time you need. I have all day." He said, forgetting that his dad told him not to stay out all day. When the three of them reached the cave or Klef's home, Alejandro smiled, looking around and noticing how Klef spiced up the place. "For a cave, this place is pretty neat. I'm surprised you got settled in so quickly." He said, looking at the purple haired guy on the posters. Alejandro heard Klef say he didn't want to leave his rabbit, he nodded, "Then is that all?"

Roman said:
Alejandro waved his hand, "Take all the time you need. I have all day." He said, forgetting that his dad told him not to stay out all day. When the three of them reached the cave or Klef's home, Alejandro smiled, looking around and noticing how Klef spiced up the place. "For a cave, this place is pretty neat. I'm surprised you got settled in so quickly." He said, looking at the purple haired guy on the posters. Alejandro heard Klef say he didn't want to leave his rabbit, he nodded, "Then is that all?"
"Thanks, it was rather easy to settling in here, I can't really explain why, but it just feels like home. Honestly I had nothing better I needed to do.""One more thing!" Klef said, gently putting the bunny in their hoodie pocket and quickly grabbing their spellbook. " Ok, we're good. Ready?" They asked walking to a makeshift curtain and opening it, revealling an unilluminated passage.

Ballerina said:
"Thanks, it was rather easy to settling in here, I can't really explain why, but it just feels like home. Honestly I had nothing better I needed to do.""One more thing!" Klef said, gently putting the bunny in their hoodie pocket and quickly grabbing their spellbook. " Ok, we're good. Ready?" They asked walking to a makeshift curtain and opening it, revealling an unilluminated passage.
Alejandro looked at the dark tunnel entrance, sighing lightly. He looked at Klef and his book of spells, "Ready. Let's see what this place has in store for us. Also be on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary." He said, before going into the passage, Hyouinmaru started to emit a light glow, bright enough for the two to see.

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at the dark tunnel entrance, sighing lightly. He looked at Klef and his book of spells, "Ready. Let's see what this place has in store for us. Also be on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary." He said, before going into the passage, Hyouinmaru started to emit a light glow, bright enough for the two to see.
"Are you kidding me? This place seems to be filled with all sorts of strange stuff and cryptic messages, and I've got this feeling that we're not alone." Klef said as they began to walk farther into the tunnel. The walls seemed to have strange numbers carved onto them, but Klef wasn't sure what they meant yet.

Ballerina said:
"Are you kidding me? This place seems to be filled with all sorts of strange stuff and cryptic messages, and I've got this feeling that we're not alone." Klef said as they began to walk farther into the tunnel. The walls seemed to have strange numbers carved onto them, but Klef wasn't sure what they meant yet.
Alejandro looked at the walls as he continued down the areas that weren't dead ends. "Hmm... This is all new to me. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this.. Not even books." He said, slowly raising his hand and running it against the wall. "Interesting."

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at the walls as he continued down the areas that weren't dead ends. "Hmm... This is all new to me. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this.. Not even books." He said, slowly raising his hand and running it against the wall. "Interesting."
Klef started to copy down the numbers onto their spellbook. " We can figure out what this all means later." They said as the two finally entered a slightly larger and rounder space.

Ballerina said:
Klef started to copy down the numbers onto their spellbook. " We can figure out what this all means later." They said as the two finally entered a slightly larger and rounder space.
Ballerina said:
((What should be in the cave besides cryptic messages? Should it be a dungeon of sorts?))
(((( I'll leave it to you, since it's your cave and not mine :P , but I will say it seems mmorelike a tomb since it has markings all over. ))))

Alejandro nodded, "Yeah. We cocould get Hyouinmaru to help us too... He'd probably have a better chance of understanding this than we will considering he's been on Earth for many years now."

Roman said:
(((( I'll leave it to you, since it's your cave and not mine :P , but I will say it seems mmorelike a tomb since it has markings all over. ))))
Alejandro nodded, "Yeah. We cocould get Hyouinmaru to help us too... He'd probably have a better chance of understanding this than we will considering he's been on Earth for many years now."
((That's actually is a perfect idea! I'm going to bed after posting this, don't expect a reply until a few hours later.))

" That's a good idea, I'm sure he can easily figure out what these cryptograms mean." They said as the two entered a room filled with strange numbers and old statues. "Wow..."

Ballerina said:
((That's actually is a perfect idea! I'm going to bed after posting this, don't expect a reply until a few hours later.))
" That's a good idea, I'm sure he can easily figure out what these cryptograms mean." They said as the two entered a room filled with strange numbers and old statues. "Wow..."
Alejandro furrowed his brows, "This is amazing... All this stuff still in good shape. It's obvious this stuff wasn't put here recently, but it's still amazing." He said, looking over at Klef. "What do you think we'll find?"

@Lumina[/URL]
...♅Akira remained seated as the helicopter made the jump through the two points in space. He aimed his First Curse gun towards the guards and spoke, finishing with his gun on Lumina♅...

Bang, bang, bang, bang, click.

...♅Akira then patiently waited for the helicopter to land, his irises soon being shielded by his eyelids♅...

--------------

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled then kissed her deeply

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri blushed more before she started to kiss back⊹...

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin nodded, and motioned his hand forward. "That's fine. Do you mind telling me what you're up to?" He asked as his sword faded away. Now that they were back on the school grounds, he felt just a bit safer he brought his hands together, and held them behind his neck.

[/QUOTE]
Shaking her head while she spoke, Layla continued to walk forward through the school's front gates. "I want to see if my son is here." Layla's irises began to dart around the premises of the courtyard, searching eagerly for any sign of her son. Though she hadn't seen him, her only hope was to find that girl she had last spoken to alongside her son.

Roman said:
Alejandro furrowed his brows, "This is amazing... All this stuff still in good shape. It's obvious this stuff wasn't put here recently, but it's still amazing." He said, looking over at Klef. "What do you think we'll find?"
"All this stuff is pretty neat!" They said looking back at Alejandro before walking over to one of the statues. "I'm not sure what we'll find here, but we'll probably find more statues I guess?"

Roman said:
"I don't even think that's possible. We're both pretty old and had been around on Earth for a really long time. I doubt there's any places we know nothing about. Especially you, since you can go and look at different points in time." Akane replied.
''so what...theres some dimensions i have not seen...thought you had some ideas''

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Shaking her head while she spoke, Layla continued to walk forward through the school's front gates. "I want to see if my son is here." Layla's irises began to dart around the premises of the courtyard, searching eagerly for any sign of her son. Though she hadn't seen him, her only hope was to find that girl she had last spoken to alongside her son.

[/QUOTE]
Kalin nodded, and walked over to one of the nearby buildings. He focused a small burst of flames beneath him that launched his body onto the roof. He took a seat, and waited for her to do what she needed to. This time, he had faith that she wouldn't hurt anyone.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled happily as she deepened the kiss with her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri kept kissing her as she just blushed more⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki soon layed down and pulled kikuri with as they kissed

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri kept kissing Myuki as her succubus powers started to take form⊹...

(fade?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back