• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki layed there breathing softly as she held onto kikuri tightly her face nuzzled into kikuri a shoulder

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri laid there with Myuki holding her tight as her succubus form began to fade⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She soon kissed her collar bone and looked up at her with a loving smile

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri smiled lovingly back at Myuki. She was still trying to catch her breath⊹...

Ballerina said:
"All this stuff is pretty neat!" They said looking back at Alejandro before walking over to one of the statues. "I'm not sure what we'll find here, but we'll probably find more statues I guess?"
"Seems about right." Alejandro said, chuckling lightly as he examined the statues. "Hey lets go and see what's back there." He said pointing to a passage ahead of them. "There could be more stuff in here."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so what...theres some dimensions i have not seen...thought you had some ideas''
Akane sighed, "Well I don't have any ideas." She said, shaking her head. "I just don't wanna be bored and now we seem like two totally different types of people."

Roman stood outside, staring down at something... This something used to be a someone... that someone is dead. That someone was also his previous wife.. Snow. "I know I said I wouldn't be back after I left those flowers... But here I am. I was never a good liar. You knew that as well as I did." He said, smiling a little. The smile was faint, but there. He felt as if she were to hear him say that, she'd laugh with him. He sighed, reaching in his pocket. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and took one out. "You know... I wonder sometimes..." He then paused and put the cigarettes away and took out a lighter and lit his cigarette. "I wonder what life would be like if you were still here. Would we still be an item? Would everything be okay? Would the government be on our asses? All these questions I have but no answer." He said, shaking his head. Roman then brought his cigarette to his lips and soon exhaled, standing there in the rain quietly thinking to himself.

tumblr_nrehswMUIU1rj5c1jo5_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"Seems about right." Alejandro said, chuckling lightly as he examined the statues. "Hey lets go and see what's back there." He said pointing to a passage ahead of them. "There could be more stuff in here."
"I bet there is." Klef curiously walked towards where he was pointing to. "Maybe something other than statues..." They mumbled, looking behind at the statues that filled the room before walking further into the passage.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled when she broke the kiss then closed her eyes and rested her head just under kikuri a neck

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon closed her eyes as she just rested with Myuki happily⊹...

Roman said:
Akane sighed, "Well I don't have any ideas." She said, shaking her head. "I just don't wanna be bored and now we seem like two totally different types of people."
''hmmm...wanna go ice skating?''

Ballerina said:
"I bet there is." Klef curiously walked towards where he was pointing to. "Maybe something other than statues..." They mumbled, looking behind at the statues that filled the room before walking further into the passage.
Alejandro nodded and quickly followed behind Klef, "Maybe it's treasure or something of the sort. For a place this big... Also, I read in a book once that some people build statues around their burial site to protect themselves from looters... Or something like that. I don't remember exactly, but it was similar to that."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...wanna go ice skating?''
Akane shook her head, "No that's fine. We should just head back to Elysia(I think that's how its spelled). Coming to Earth was sort of a bad mistake."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright if you want..''(Eleysia)
(((( At least I was close. ))))

"Alright... I'm just not really in the mood to do anything now." Akane said, before teleporting them to the mansion in Eleysia. "I'm gonna go to my room and probably watch a movie or something. You can join me if you want, I don't really mind.,"

Roman said:
(((( At least I was close. ))))
"Alright... I'm just not really in the mood to do anything now." Akane said, before teleporting them to the mansion in Eleysia. "I'm gonna go to my room and probably watch a movie or something. You can join me if you want, I don't really mind.,"
''alright...il do that too...''

(wanna see Lucelia and Lucia using Taylor?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled and held her tightly as she courses around her lower half happily

[/QUOTE]
''shall we...sleep now?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back