• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before looking at her and poking her cheek "Find my grumbling hmm?" he said before releasing Dakota from his hug and looking back at her "I mean maybe i should keep you warm then~"

[/QUOTE]
((...I don't know how to reply to this, I assume there's like a word missing or something? xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Ken picked her up bridal-style and began running towards a donut shop. The girls were too nervous to go after him, but really wanted to grind Kelsey's guts. So they just went on with their day, knowing chasing them would only get them embarrassed.
Kelsey blinked, not knowing he'd pick her up... well we are bigger... so it'd be easy for him to lift me up wouldn't it she thought, though she didn't mind, it made her feel like she was special.

Nonalaka said:
((...I don't know how to reply to this, I assume there's like a word missing or something? xD ))
((Every time! should should be shouldn't and i forgot the word funny before the hmm xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at the time. "It's almost morning" she says
Riley nods. "It doesn't look scary" she says smiling
Ally's gaze dropped to the floor "I know... guess you're about to leave soon..." she said quietly.

Rylen nodded "It shouldn't be unless your afraid of spinning" he said and laughed.

Roman said:
Akane thought for a moment, fighting a mechanical being... Maybe overloading it's core would work. She then changed forms and equipped her Lightning Empress Armor. She quickly dodged the attack and jumped into the air, aiming her lightning staff at the nasod and firing huge bolts of lightning at it.
c4ca21ed75d67f3dd37eb8e1fb920da8ed7616cd_hq.gif

...?It only made the nasod stronger and she soon teleported appearing above Akane and striking down at her?...

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nyw1h8omM81qa94xto1_500.gif

She nodded quickly, "Uh huh! It happens unexpectedly or if Yoshino's in need of an upgrade. It sounds like I'm saying she's a robot, but by upgrade I mean new skill levels or just a new look. She'll be getting an upgrade soon, but she'll be able to switch from what she looks like whenever she wants to." She said with a nod before spotting the swings and a grin appearing on her face before she jumped up saying, "Swings!" and ran towards them before hopping on one and swinging happily.

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Elaena yawned lightly before looking over at him "Hmm? Well, just talking and walking around and stuff I suppose, unless you find that boring..." She said before laughing softly.
Mateus chuckled and looks at Elaena "It's not boring you're not boring" he said walking with her "I hope something interesting happens" he said as he looks up.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally's gaze dropped to the floor "I know... guess you're about to leave soon..." she said quietly.
Rylen nodded "It shouldn't be unless your afraid of spinning" he said and laughed.
"Yea" she says yawning, it was like her body knew she was about to go north to hibernate

Riley shook her head. "I love spinning" she giggled

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey blinked, not knowing he'd pick her up... well we are bigger... so it'd be easy for him to lift me up wouldn't it she thought, though she didn't mind, it made her feel like she was special.
Ken sat her down when they got there with a smile. "So umm... Are you hungry for donuts?" He asked her curiously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Zenya just stayed laid there with the 2 girls on her sides, sleeping. She didnt want to exactly move since it would be rude to wake someone up because your moving✦...

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

Once breakfast was finished, she made her way up the stair to Zenya's room before peeking inside. "Anyone awake? Breakfast is ready~" Cecelia stated in a quiet tone.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran leaned in and brushed his lips against her, pushing it into a kiss. His very first one too.
Rin kissed him back, she had no choice but to lead because he never had a kiss before

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

Once breakfast was finished, she made her way up the stair to Zenya's room before peeking inside. "Anyone awake? Breakfast is ready~" Cecelia stated in a quiet tone.

...✦The TV was on to the news but at a low volume. It was at that moment Zenya was watching it and it stated the new law that was being passed. Zenya didnt even notice Cecelia had walked in and spoke to herself staring at the TV with anger✦...

''what...the...hell...''

Alternated said:
Mateus chuckled and looks at Elaena "It's not boring you're not boring" he said walking with her "I hope something interesting happens" he said as he looks up.
Elaena smiled "I'd like to think I'm not" she said with a small laugh "Something interesting?, like what?" She asked looking over at him curiously.

Roman said:
"No..." He said before turning tthe water on. "I didn't know you were changing in your room." He said before taking her back.. "sorry."
Isabella giggled when he took he back to her room before smiling. "Silly." Was all she said to him before she took a couple steps away and turned so her back was twoards him. "I'll be out in a little bit." She said

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko took a bite "so... more version's of you pretty much.." she said.
"Kinda." Was all river said before he took another bite of his food

Sixxx said:
Dylan nodded with a smile " any family? " she grit her teeth at the thought of hers , reminded her of feeling of being watched earlier , she flipped the chicken and added ingredients to the sauce , creating a wonderful smell
@Roman

Amber finished her cereal and smiled " ok sounds good, imma make myself pretty " she said with a giggle , kissin the top of his head and walking into the bedroom and getting dressed in jean shorts and a black Set It Off tank top , and a pair of bright blue vans, then going into the bathroom to do her hair, a few minutes later she had forced her hair into the soft waves flowing down her back . Her make up was done though she didn't do much other than put on mascara and a little eye liner she walked out and started shoving thick binders into a bag and then a laptop .

@Daniel reaving

Ryder smiled at her" would you like to go home now ? Or would you rather stay? Your choice"

@Mayyflower
"Need help?" Atrio asked web she came back out and started stuffing a bag with binders and a laptop

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before looking at her and poking her cheek "Find my grumbling funny hmm?" he said before releasing Dakota from his hug and looking back at her "I mean maybe i shouldn't keep you warm then~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pouted " E-Ehh? Why not?" She said as he released the hug.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled "I'd like to think I'm not" she said with a small laugh "Something interesting?, like what?" She asked looking over at him curiously.
Mateus smiled "I don't know as long as it's interesting" he said and accidentally trips on a stone "well....this is not interesting at all".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back