• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Dylan smiled up at her and shugged " i dont know but this is hilarious " she looked at him with a soft smile " thanks for staying and making me feel better" she said , sitting up a bit more and kissing his cheek

@Roman

Alternated said:
Mateus smiled "I don't know as long as it's interesting" he said and accidentally trips on a stone "well....this is not interesting at all".
Elaena looked at him, we can go somewhere else if you want?" She asked before he tripped. Elaena let out a giggle, quickly covering her mouth " S-Sorry for laughing, Are you okay?" She asked as she soon stopped giggling.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted " E-Ehh? Why not?" She said as he released the hug.
Roland chuckled before poking her nose and smiling "Because, then i would be so cute to you, would i~?" he said in a teasing manner as he smiled playfully at her.

WeirdPrincess said:

☾Neko☽

Neko shrugged, "I don't know. I don't like being sad because then I start crying and I don't wanna cry."

Ryder nodded " i dont think anyone likes to cry.. But i think sometimes it is needed" he said with a soft smile

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at him, we can go somewhere else if you want?" She asked before he tripped. Elaena let out a giggle, quickly covering her mouth " S-Sorry for laughing, Are you okay?" She asked as she soon stopped giggling.
Mateus quickly stands back up "I'm okay no wounds no pain I'm just Okay" he said as he looks at his hand and sees a hole but he was not surprised or shocked instead he sighed.

Mayyflower said:
"Yea" she says yawning, it was like her body knew she was about to go north to hibernate
Riley shook her head. "I love spinning" she giggled
Ally stood up "I should be going then, so that if you have anything else to prepare... you can" she said.

Rylen nodded "good" he said as the door's closed and the ride started spinning, starting slow, but going faster as they were on it.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before poking her nose and smiling "Because, then i would be so cute to you, would i~?" he said in a teasing manner as he smiled playfully at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shook her head "You'd still be cute!" She said with a pout "I'd just be cold" she said quietly as she huffed a little.

TheDragoon said:
Ken sat her down when they got there with a smile. "So umm... Are you hungry for donuts?" He asked her curiously.
Kelsey nodded "mhm!... did anything happen while we weren't hanging out?" she asked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "You'd still be cute!" She said with a pout "I'd just be cold" she said quietly as she huffed a little.
Roland rolled his eyes before jokingly pouting "And there's that word again! jeez, it's like you want me teasing you more~" he said with a chuckle before booping her nose.

Alternated said:
Mateus quickly stands back up "I'm okay no wounds no pain I'm just Okay" he said as he looks at his hand and sees a hole but he was not surprised or shocked instead he sighed.
Elaena stared at his hand "....your hand.." She said quietly as she grabbed it and examined it "how does that not hurt?"

There is currently an ongoing plot point. See my post on Page 5764 where it is detailed. Bare in mind that only those with powers are affected. Also, participation in this plot point/arc is essential. Your characters should see an increased number of armed police and undercover agents from this post onward, along with some armed police pursuing/engaging NPCs with powers.

My post: Simple - Fantasy Highschool -Grand Reopening-

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rolled his eyes before jokingly pouting "And there's that word again! jeez, it's like you want me teasing you more~" he said with a chuckle before booping her nose.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shook her head "No?, I just want my hug back" she said childishly "I was enjoying it"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella giggled when he took he back to her room before smiling. "Silly." Was all she said to him before she took a couple steps away and turned so her back was twoards him. "I'll be out in a little bit." She said
"Kinda." Was all river said before he took another bite of his food

"Need help?" Atrio asked web she came back out and started stuffing a bag with binders and a laptop

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko took another bite "What are they gonna do?" she asked.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena stared at his hand "....your hand.." She said quietly as she grabbed it and examined it "how does that not hurt?"
Mateus laughed a bit "you don't need to worry it will heal soon" he said as he watches his hole closing up "see? I'm not human you don't need to worry" he said to her smiling.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "No?, I just want my hug back" she said childishly "I was enjoying it"
Roland laughed before a moment before smiling at her and spreading his arms "Fine, when you put it that way, then how could i say no?" he said as he offered a hug.

Alternated said:
Mateus laughed a bit "you don't need to worry it will heal soon" he said as he watches his hole closing up "see? I'm not human you don't need to worry" he said to her smiling.
Elaena blinked a few times as the hole began to heal "Ah, right..." She said before letting go of his hand "I forgot" she laughed lightly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland laughed before a moment before smiling at her and spreading his arms "Fine, when you put it that way, then how could i say no?" he said as he offered a hug.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled before hugging him "That's better" she said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran pulled her close and kissed her deeply. "I love you." Was all he said. And he meant it.
(It's sad cause their drunk so their not gonna remember)

Rin smiled. "I love you too hanran" she says softly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled before hugging him "That's better" she said happily.
Roland rolled his eyes before wrapping his arms around her "Well, i guess my hugs are valuable then~" he jokes before resting his head against hers.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rolled his eyes before wrapping his arms around her "Well, i guess my hugs are valuable then~" he jokes before resting his head against hers.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed "Yup~, They are the best hugs after all" she said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally stood up "I should be going then, so that if you have anything else to prepare... you can" she said.
Rylen nodded "good" he said as the door's closed and the ride started spinning, starting slow, but going faster as they were on it.
"I want you to be their when we leave" she says. "I'm not gonna be back for a really long time" she says "30 years at most" she says

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "Yup~, They are the best hugs after all" she said happily.
Roland chuckled before turning to kiss her head "Nah, that would have to be your hugs, i can just warm up, but your comfy." he said playfully.

Mayyflower said:
(It's sad cause their drunk so their not gonna remember)
Rin smiled. "I love you too hanran" she says softly
((Ikr, and if they find out Hanran is just gonna deny it xD ))

Hanran pushed on top of her on the couch as he continued to kiss her, sucking on her bottom lip softly because it seemed fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back