• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked a few times as the hole began to heal "Ah, right..." She said before letting go of his hand "I forgot" she laughed lightly.
Mateus walks forward and looks back "c'mon this is my first time having fun" he said as he continues to walk.

Mayyflower said:
"I want you to be their when we leave" she says. "I'm not gonna be back for a really long time" she says "30 years at most" she says
Ally stared at the ground "i'll be almost 50 by then" she said.

Alternated said:
Mateus walks forward and looks back "c'mon this is my first time having fun" he said as he continues to walk.
Elaena nodded as she followed him, soon catching up with him "Well its good to know you're having fun~" she said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before turning to kiss her head "Nah, that would have to be your hugs, i can just warm up, but your comfy." he said playfully.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled "Well not everyone can just warm up when they choose" she said as she looked at him and giggled.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Well not everyone can just warm up when they choose" she said as she looked at him and giggled.
Roland chuckled before smiling down at her "Well, i guess that's true, but most people don't need to~" he said before pecking her nose then nuzzling it.

LunaCrosby said:
(you see nothing~ *slowly backs away*)
Kelsey stared at the ground "I see... well, I'm sorry for your loss" she said quietly.
Ken shook his head and ruffled her hair and smiled. "It's ok, I have you with me..." He said softly.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon glanced outside, seeing as it was getting dark as well. Truthfully she still wasn't quite sure what was happening, so she was totally fine hunkering down for a while. Though she was worried about Yumi⊗...
"I'm good with staying here."
"Well, I found jerky! That probably wont suffice for a lady though. I am not sure what this other stuff is, but we could probably make a meal of it, or I could do some dusk hunting for food." he offered as it was quite warm in the little hut.

Nonalaka said:
((I know, same here, im finding it really difficult to find everyones replies ;- ;) )
Rini had been lost in her thoughts, worrying, she had been silent as they spoke, continuing to bath herself until she was clean. But she was still listening to their words, a small frown on her face, what if Chiharu was right and he wasnt coming back because he was badly hurt or worse. Rini only frowned more as yet again more worry washed over her, she didnt want to have to think such thoughts. Hearing the women speak in the background Rini turned her head to view them with furrowed brows, such narrowminded things to say in her opinion she sighed a little before Misafune was soon taken into the room, she quickly looked over, her eyes widening a little at his condition, he looked defeated. "Misafune..." she said with a saddened expression as she brought a hand up to her mouth as she viewed him, soon relaxing a little when she smelled herbs, he had been treated for his injuries it seemed, meaning he wasnt going to get 'cleansed' again...well atleast she hoped not.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

"How is your food?" he asked as he tore into a roll. He was enjoying himself with her. "I wish I could show you my home. There would be feasts and parties and such." he spoke merrily as he ate.

@Mayyflower

HimeragiSeiker said:
Blake smile before nodding. "That's good then." He said happily

Sixxx said:
"Carrying stuff yes,putting it in the bags no, they have to go in a specific way so i dont waste the art dealers time , in each binder there are sections of. Printed photos and and sd card pre loaded with. The photos in that section , the laptop in case a photo isnt on the card and then i bring my camera with me cause, well i always bring my camera ." She said finishin out the binder bag, she put her laptop in a separate section to keep it safe and then turned to her camera bag and grabbed extra sd cards and another battery off the charger " ok im ready can you get that bag? " she said pointing to the binder bag " it weighs almost as much as me " she said with a hopeful smile
@Daniel reaving

(( i think amber is my favorite right now ))
Atrio walked over to the bag she wanted him to carry and lifted it with one hand easily. "It doesn't feel heavy." He said confused because she said it weighed as much as her but then again she didnt feel heavy to him when he had picked her up last night so he just shrugged and put the bag over his shoulder. "Want me to carry any thing else?" He asked her

(Why?)

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko took another bite "What are they gonna do?" she asked.
"I don't know maybe take some stuff. Get his bank codes then give all the money to the public or poor or you." He said with a shrug before taking another bite

TheDragoon said:
((Ikr, and if they find out Hanran is just gonna deny it xD ))
Hanran pushed on top of her on the couch as he continued to kiss her, sucking on her bottom lip softly because it seemed fun.
(So sad xD )

Rin wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, smiling into the kiss

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smile before nodding. "That's good then." He said happily
Atrio walked over to the bag she wanted him to carry and lifted it with one hand easily. "It doesn't feel heavy." He said confused because she said it weighed as much as her but then again she didnt feel heavy to him when he had picked her up last night so he just shrugged and put the bag over his shoulder. "Want me to carry any thing else?" He asked her

(Why?)

[/QUOTE]
''Blake. i want you do me a favor. please keep my daughter safe. especially now. She cant go to Earth now. the humans...passed some kind of law that would implant a chip into any kind of supernatural. i dont want Emiko to have some kind of...thing in her head..''

LunaCrosby said:
Ally hugged her back and nodded "a-alright..." she said, feeling better then she did earlier.
Amaya didn't pull away, it's been a long time since she hugged ally

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Blake. i want you do me a favor. please keep my daughter safe. especially now. She cant go to Earth now. the humans...passed some kind of law that would implant a chip into any kind of supernatural. i dont want Emiko to have some kind of...thing in her head..''
"Even if she went back to earth. Every human that tried to touch her would die before getting close." He said knowing about this new law

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled " nope, no one else touchs my camera bag but me "she took his hand and grabbed and apple walking down to her car , it wasnt a nice car in looks, it was an old white sation wagon , it smelt like cinnomon and apples and as soon as she turned it on a band loudly began to sing through out the car she turned t down and put her camera bag in the seat behind her
(( i put alot of my self in her if that makes sense ))

@Daniel reaving
(Makes sense)

"Atrio looked at the car curiously before speaking. "Is this your car?" He asked wondering why they didnt just use shadows to get there. "We can take the shadows you know..... Or my car." He said as he set the bag in the back then looked at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't know maybe take some stuff. Get his bank codes then give all the money to the public or poor or you." He said with a shrug before taking another bite

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stared at him "alright, do as wish" she said, continuing to eat.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Even if she went back to earth. Every human that tried to touch her would die before getting close." He said knowing about this new law

[/QUOTE]
''take her into Aion instead. thats where her current home has been moved temporarily. or let her live with you. i dont want my daughter to suffer anymore...''

Mayyflower said:
(So sad xD )
Rin wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, smiling into the kiss
Hanran had his arms wrapped around her as he went down from her lips, to her chin, to her neck. He sucked on it gently, moaning a bit soft.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally didn't pull away either, afraid that Amaya would disappear right in front of her if she let go.
Rin walked out of the kitchen and went to her room and packed everything that was precious to her, she had grabbed everything but the necklace that ayen gave her, she didn't forget about it, she just didn't think it would do anything, she just assumed he lied about her getting to see him again so she didn't even want to bother bringing it with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back