• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Hanran had his arms wrapped around her as he went down from her lips, to her chin, to her neck. He sucked on it gently, moaning a bit soft.
Rin blushed and closed her eyes,

Mayyflower said:
Rin walked out of the kitchen and went to her room and packed everything that was precious to her, she had grabbed everything but the necklace that ayen gave her, she didn't forget about it, she just didn't think it would do anything, she just assumed he lied about her getting to see him again so she didn't even want to bother bringing it with her.
"how much time is left before you leave?" Ally asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko stared at him "alright, do as wish" she said, continuing to eat.
"Come with us it'll be fun." He said to her hopingly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''take her into Aion instead. thats where her current home has been moved temporarily. or let her live with you. i dont want my daughter to suffer anymore...''
"She will never suffer again." Was all Blake said to her parents with a determined look on his face

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey stared at him before smiling "alright, as long as your happy" she said.
((I also thought Kelsey was Yandere for Ken xD ))

Ken went to order some donuts for them while some of the girls gathered outside, scowling at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Come with us it'll be fun." He said to her hopingly
"She will never suffer again." Was all Blake said to her parents with a determined look on his face

[/QUOTE]
''Good...hehe, i think i can rest easily now...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Come with us it'll be fun." He said to her hopingly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at him "If I do I'm wearing something to cover my face, I'm the one he saw so he knows what I look like, and I don't want him even poking me."

Sixxx said:
(( it think every one has a charecter they make based alot on who they are , i am a photographer, my dorm for her is based off my room , the car is well my car and the band shirt shes wearing is my favorite band))
Amber grinned " cause i love my car , shes not pretty but i dont know , i like it . It smells like leather and cupcakes and the back seat folds down and it fits my equipment , plus we are going into a population of humans and they dont react well to people just appearing" she turned up the music and kissed him before beginning the drive into town

@Daniel reaving
Atrio just shrugged in agreement before sitting there silently in the passenger seat and staring out the window as he drove down the street

(Yeah I haven't made one like that yet)

TheDragoon said:
Hanran left a hickey mark on her as he then kissed her again, letting his tongue slide into her mouth.
Rin kissed him back, blushing and sliding her tongue into his mouth aswell

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Good...hehe, i think i can rest easily now...''
Blake smiled and nodded to Emikos parents

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked at him "If I do I'm wearing something to cover my face, I'm the one he saw so he knows what I look like, and I don't want him even poking me."
"That's fine we all wear masked any ways." He said to her

TheDragoon said:
((I also thought Kelsey was Yandere for Ken xD ))
Ken went to order some donuts for them while some of the girls gathered outside, scowling at her.
(she is... gotta be happy for ken tho xD )

Kelsey crossed her arm's and looked at them "tsk.. of course... I knew it" she mumbled. "what do you want?" she said to them, obviously not in the mood.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled and nodded to Emikos parents

[/QUOTE]
''oh...and if two do have a child, let me know~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled and nodded to Emikos parents

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at him "have you done this before?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
(she is... gotta be happy for ken tho xD )
Kelsey crossed her arm's and looked at them "tsk.. of course... I knew it" she mumbled. "what do you want?" she said to them, obviously not in the mood.
Ken waited patiently for the food as the girls pointed at him from outside.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...and if two do have a child, let me know~''
"Of course." Blake said to her parents a smile sloping onto his face at the thought of having a child with her

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked at him "have you done this before?" she asked.
"If I say yes will you be mad?" He asked her

Mayyflower said:
Rin kissed him back, blushing and sliding her tongue into his mouth aswell
Hanran sucked on her tongue soft, before running his hand through her hair, while the other rubbed against her leg.

Roman said:
Alex got out of bed, and stretched. "So I'll see you later." He said, giving her a quick kiss. "If you need for something, call. My plans can be put on hold for you."
Yuki caught up to him before he left. She grabbed him and pulled him to her, "That's not a good see you later kiss..." she said blushing. She then kissed his lips before kissing his cheek. "I'll be waiting for you here since I have nothing to do after my morning run..." She was still blushing and then grabbed her shake and left for her run.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course." Blake said to her parents a smile sloping onto his face at the thought of having a child with her

[/QUOTE]
''alright. and...thats all i have to say''

TheDragoon said:
Ken waited patiently for the food as the girls pointed at him from outside.
Kelsey looked at who they were pointing at before turning around with a glare "He's not your's, he's mine and mine only, touch him or talk to him, i'll kill you. unless you can stop me? but that's not happening." she said, acting a bit different then she usually did.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course." Blake said to her parents a smile sloping onto his face at the thought of having a child with her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked out the window "depends on why you did it" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna had also been heading to the park after first stopping to get some coffee, as she did everyday, even if she slept in a little...well..a lot this morning, she was a creature of habit, so she was going to still go there regardless of if it were late or early, she adjusted her scarf a little as she entered the park.
Mako was hanging out at the park resting, more like sleeping. He was under a tree and he was done with his protein shake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back