• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin woke up and groaned, she had a massive headache, when she tried sitting up it was then when she felt restricted, she looked down to see what was keeping her from sitting up and her face turned bright red... Did I just really loose my virginity to hanran?! She thought
Hanran grumbled in his sleep. "Ngh... Doragon... I want some pudding too..." He mumbled.

Mayyflower said:
Rin covered her mouth and slowly tried moving his arm from around her
Hanran seemed to growl a little, like when a dog is having his food stolen. He seemed very protective of his mate.

Nanne said:
Mako was hanging out at the park resting, more like sleeping. He was under a tree and he was done with his protein shake.
Yuna was walking along the path on the park, taking in the scenery before noticing someone leaning against a tree. Yuna blinked, were they okay? Were they hurt? Or just sleeping? She slowly walked over to investigate....Wait... it was Mako. Yuna watched him, wondering if she should wake him, outside wasn't a good place to sleep, but he looked so peaceful....

TheDragoon said:
Hanran seemed to growl a little, like when a dog is having his food stolen. He seemed very protective of his mate.
Rin blinked and let go of his hand. "Seriously hanran... Wake up" she says shaking him softly, she was worried to see what he would think about his situation

Mayyflower said:
Rin blinked and let go of his hand. "Seriously hanran... Wake up" she says shaking him softly, she was worried to see what he would think about his situation
Hanran grunted. "Just fi-" He said before he accidentally rolled off the couch. He hit the table in front of it on his head, causing the air knocked out of him and his head to start bleeding.

TheDragoon said:
She then took his hand and took a look at it, smiling and complementing them. The other girls seemed angry as well, jealous of the girl that had walked up. Ken then grabbed the donuts and smiled brightly at Kelsey. "Hey Kelsey, this girl wants to join us for donuts. Is that ok?" He asked her.
Kelsey continued having an angry looked for a couple seconds before it disappeared, she couldn't let him know she was angry...

"I don't care" she said, crossing her arm's and looking the other way.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Let's go then." He said as he pulled out his phone as he put the right amount of money on the table as he called his friend
"Oblivion or aion emiko?" Blake asked

Atrio leaned over to her and gave her a long deep kiss on her cheek. "You got this." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''Aion. i need to check if everyone's okay''

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko stayed silent listening to the conversation.
The conversation was mostly mumbled but some parts you could hear. "Hey........... We got one........ Yeah tonight......... Alright meet you there." River said before hanging up then turning to kyoko and smiling as he too her hand. "Come on." He said as he lead her out if the door

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before smiling down at her "Well, i guess that's true, but most people don't need to~" he said before pecking her nose then nuzzling it.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nuzzled his nose back "You're hugs are great even if you aren't warming you self up"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The conversation was mostly mumbled but some parts you could hear. "Hey........... We got one........ Yeah tonight......... Alright meet you there." River said before hanging up then turning to kyoko and smiling as he too her hand. "Come on." He said as he lead her out if the door

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko followed him "is it just one friend or more?" she asked curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey continued having an angry looked for a couple seconds before it disappeared, she couldn't let him know she was angry...
"I don't care" she said, crossing her arm's and looking the other way.
Ken walked over to a open table with the girls, having their donuts and Kelsey's in it as he waited for Kelsey to walk over.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nuzzled his nose back "You're hugs are great even if you aren't warming you self up"
Roland chuckled before pecking her lips "But thats only because i'm hugging you, and i've only warmed up for you~" he said happily before looking into her eyes.

Sixxx said:
Amber nodded and opened the door of the car getting her camera bag and coming around to his side on the sidewalk while he grabbed the bag with the binders . They walked in and were greeted by a the dealer , he was tall and well groomed and beamed at Amber when he saw her
"Aaahh the lovely Amber has come to bless me with her pictures " he grabbed her hand and kissed it

Amber politely pulled her hand away " nice to see you again Brian , i have alot of new prints to show today "

@Daniel reaving
Atrios face went stone cold as fear radiated off of him at the sight of Brian kissing her hand. He didnt awnser but just stood there staring Brian down

TheDragoon said:
Ken walked over to a open table with the girls, having their donuts and Kelsey's in it as he waited for Kelsey to walk over.
Kelsey walked over, not happy at all that they had been joined by anyone else.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Multiple." He said to her as he started down the street twoards the outskirts of town

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "alright" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake nodded to her before they both appeared some where in aion

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon looked around before she headed towards the mansion pulling Blake with her✿...

''this is where i live Blake. in this mansion''

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey walked over, not happy at all that they had been joined by anyone else.
Ken saw she was acting different so he asked the girl to leave kindly. The girl was a bit sad at first, but then she nodded and left. "Feel better?" He asked Kelsey with a smile, handing over her donut while Ken ate a jelly donut.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran grunted. "Just fi-" He said before he accidentally rolled off the couch. He hit the table in front of it on his head, causing the air knocked out of him and his head to start bleeding.
Rin grabbed the other blanket from the back of the couch and and covered him. "Are you okay?" She asks wrapping the other blanket around her and getting down on the floor

TheDragoon said:
Ken saw she was acting different so he asked the girl to leave kindly. The girl was a bit sad at first, but then she nodded and left. "Feel better?" He asked Kelsey with a smile, handing over her donut while Ken ate a jelly donut.
Kelsey took her donut "why'd she touch your hand?" she said, though trying not to show she was a bit jealous by it.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before pecking her lips "But thats only because i'm hugging you, and i've only warmed up for you~" he said happily before looking into her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota tilted her head "Is that so?~" she said with a smile as she looked back at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back