• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ken sighed. "I don't know what to do..." He said softly.
Kelsey looked at him "your going to have to be a little mean, so that they know your not perfect" she said "then they'll leave, not wanting to try and get with someone that can be cruel" she added.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Don't worry kyoko there good people." He said to her softly as jace came down the stairs from the loft and went to them giving river a fist bump. "So this guy got alot of money?" Jace asked as river nodded. "Pretty sure. But we are mostly getting a little revenge for him naming her race as if they where toys." River said as he took kyoko's hands tightly and let jace see her.

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blinked, "he has at least a couple million for naming my race..." she said, looking to the side.

Sixxx said:
Amber nodded and by the end of it Brian had thrown her several more glances , 2 more tires to get her to" go out and celebrate " with him and Amber skillfully tuned down ,in the end after selling him 15 new prints to display he kissed her hand again and gave her the large stack of money the gallery owed her from selling prints amber took Atrios hand and handed him the binder bag " ready to go honey" she said adjusting her camera bag on her shoulder
@Daniel reaving
"I just need to go do something ok. Ill help you get the things in the car then meet you at hole alright?" He said softly to her before kissing her cheek then helping get every thing in the car. When he was done he walked up to amber and smiled and kissed her deeply one more time before slipping into the shadows and disapering. When he appeared again he was right in front of Brian shadow radiating off his body as he graved him by the colar and slammed him into the wall holding him there as his eyes turned a pitch and sinister black.

Nonalaka said:
Elliot froze for a moment....she wasnt making fun of him?, he was expecting to be laughed at because of it, because thats what usually happened, blinking a few times, looking a bit confused, he simply shook his head "Its okay" he said softly "Let's just get our snacks" he said as he then lifted one of the fruit bowls that looked nice to him.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi looked back at Elliot and gave him a small smile, "O-Okay." She chastised herself for stuttering, which was because she was sort of nervous. Picking up a bottle of water, she went up to the counter of the grocery store and paid for both of theirs. "Oh um... do you need a fork or anything?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at him "your going to have to be a little mean, so that they know your not perfect" she said "then they'll leave, not wanting to try and get with someone that can be cruel" she added.
Ken frowned slightly. "But isn't being mean wrong? I don't want to hurt their feelings..." He said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''wanna go grab something to eat? i can cook you something''
"Let's go out somewhere nice." He said softly to her with a smile

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko blinked, "he has at least a couple million for naming my race..." she said, looking to the side.
"Then we take it all and you'll get at least half of it. The rest we will give to the poor." Jace said as he pulled out his phone and started to type things into it

TheDragoon said:
Nobody came they suppose they were making sweet love. Blood drooled out of Hanran's mouth.
Rin sighed. "Damn" she says before warping her and hanran to the hospital, the doctors came and kept him covered as they took him to a room

TheDragoon said:
Ken frowned slightly. "But isn't being mean wrong? I don't want to hurt their feelings..." He said.
Kelsey looked at him "Then pretend to yell at me for something, be mean to me, I won't be hurt since I know you don't mean any of it" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Let's go out somewhere nice." He said softly to her with a smile
"Then we take it all and you'll get at least half of it. The rest we will give to the poor." Jace said as he pulled out his phone and started to type things into it

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "whatever you decide..." she said, keeping her grip on river's hand.

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed. "Damn" she says before warping her and hanran to the hospital, the doctors came and kept him covered as they took him to a room
Hanran was going to take about a day or 2 to recover. He would also need stitches in his head.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at him "Then pretend to yell at me for something, be mean to me, I won't be hurt since I know you don't mean any of it" she said.
Ken pouted. "But that's lying." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran was going to take about a day or 2 to recover. He would also need stitches in his head.
Rin had went to the hospital naked but she was wrapped in a blanket, when they finally let Rin see hanran she went into his room and sat down in a chair

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Cause I don't think I need it, I don't even know if we're still together or not, I don't know if I'm suppose to sit and wait for him or try and move on" she says
Ally looked at her "do you still love him? like, really love him?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at him "then yell at me for everything your upset about" she said.
Ken started yelling. "I'm so done with this! We're done! Go and die in a hole!" He roared and the girls fled. He then let out a deep sigh when they left. "Whew, their gone..."

Mayyflower said:
Rin had went to the hospital naked but she was wrapped in a blanket, when they finally let Rin see hanran she went into his room and sat down in a chair
Hanran was still knocked out from shock. He was hooked up to life support.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then that's what we will do. Where does he live?" Jace asked kyoko

[/QUOTE]
"by the park, it's the biggest house, of course" Kyoko said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Let's go out somewhere nice." He said softly to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm..sure. where you wanna go?''

...✿Emiko said as she smiled at Blake✿...

(on a side note. Zenya had texted Jace to try and avoid any Goverment officials and lay low from the humans. More like hide from them due to the new law. She even said to avoid herself as well)

Sixxx said:
Amber nodded and drove to a mall instead, wanting to look nice fore their dinner tonight , she bought an amazing dress and heels and drove home excited for their date she left the binder bag in the car and ran upstairs making the binder bag appear on the couch she walked to the fridge , hungry
@Daniel reaving
Atrio quickly flooded Brian's head with fear his worst nightmare and fear coming to life in his eyes making him clench his head and scream in terror as atrio let him go letting him drop to his knees. "If you ever look at her that way again... You will be diing this way." Atrio said coldly to Brian as atrio turned to shadow and dissapered soon coming to ambers door. He had gone to his dorm and changed into something nice before going to her place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back