• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ken started yelling. "I'm so done with this! We're done! Go and die in a hole!" He roared and the girls fled. He then let out a deep sigh when they left. "Whew, their gone..."
Kelsey listened to him yell, not really having heard him yell before.

"see? they're gone now" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
"by the park, it's the biggest house, of course" Kyoko said.
"Then lets go you two take the viper..... BRIAN, ERAN, SHANE LETS GO!!" Jace called as he tossed river the keys to the black viper then headed for the red evo as other guys came down and for in the other cars while river lead kyoko to the viper.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm..sure. where you wanna go?''
...✿Emiko said as she smiled at Blake✿...

(on a side note. Zenya had texted Jace to try and avoid any Goverment officials and lay low from the humans. More like hide from them due to the new law. She even said to avoid herself as well)
"Any nice restaurants?" Blake asked her

(Wow just when jace is about to do something xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then lets go you two take the viper..... BRIAN, ERAN, SHANE LETS GO!!" Jace called as he tossed river the keys to the black viper then headed for the red evo as other guys came down and for in the other cars while river lead kyoko to the viper.

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko followed him "well this is a new experience..." she said.

Daniel reaving]Atrio quickly flooded Brian's head with fear his worst nightmare and fear coming to life in his eyes making him clench his head and scream in terror as atrio let him go letting him drop to his knees. "If you ever look at her that way again... You will be diing this way." Atrio said coldly to Brian as atrio turned to shadow and dissapered soon coming to ambers door. He had gone to his dorm and changed into something nice before going to her place [/QUOTE] Amber looked at him as he entered " so i wont be sell any more art there. Will i ?" She said a slight trace of anger in her voice as she bite into a sandwich she knew what he had done [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

LunaCrosby said:
Ally looked at her "do you still love him? like, really love him?" she asked.
Amaya sighed and shrugged. "Of course I do, it's just I don't know what to feel anymore" she says

Daniel reaving]"Any nice restaurants?" Blake asked her (Wow just when jace is about to do something xD ) [/QUOTE] forgot to add... She even texted him a moment after saying: ''......id like to join your cause now. im gonna remind these humans of an Experiment gone wrong...but let me wait on Cecelia on her decision..'' w/an attachment picture) [SPOILER] [URL="http://kimmy77.deviantart.com/art/Brave-Frontier-Zenia-Wallpaper-570026921 said:
brave_frontier__zenia_wallpaper_by_kimmy77-d9fdnl5.jpg
[/URL]
...?She shook her head?...

''lets try and find one''

[/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko followed him "well this is a new experience..." she said.
"It'll be fun." River said as he started the car as the garage door opened and the cars all shuffled out soon getting on the high way and immediately pickup speed to over 100mph

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It'll be fun." River said as he started the car as the garage door opened and the cars all shuffled out soon getting on the high way and immediately pickup speed to over 100mph

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blinked "is this even safe?"

TheDragoon said:
Hanran was still knocked out from shock. He was hooked up to life support.
Rin sighed. "I can't believe I lost my virginity to you.." She huffed. "Nona come here and bring doragon"

Nona heard her master call out to her. "Doragon, Rin needs us" she calls

Sixxx said:
Amber looked at him as he entered " so i wont be sell any more art there. Will i ?" She said a slight trace of anger in her voice as she bite into a sandwich she knew what he had done
@Daniel reaving
"No you will he just won't be looking at you in that way or kissing your hand again." He said to her as he walked over and hugged her

HimeragiSeiker said:
forgot to add...
She even texted him a moment after saying: ''......id like to join your cause now. im gonna remind these humans of an Experiment gone wrong...but let me wait on Cecelia on her decision..'' w/an attachment picture)

...?She shook her head?...

''lets try and find one''

(Jace just texted back: it's about time..... And you shouldn't wear such revealing clothing)

"Ok." Blake said happily

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi looked at their now separate hands and looked almost as he let out a sigh, maybe he shouldn't have said anything, but before the look could escape from his eyes onto his face he found it funny how they even ended up like this with everything that happened yesterday, and he was also curious, though not enough to ask, if Kaori was able to get over seeing his body since she was cuddling against him. So after grasping with his hand Masahi simply offered a smile before talking♝...
"It's alright, i guess we couldn't have kept it that way forever."

[/QUOTE]
...☆It could have been Kaori's imagination, but she thought he looked sad as she pulled her hand away. But he smiled, so maybe he wasn't too upset about it. Her hand felt stuff from having held on to Masahi's the whole night, and she clenched and unclenched her hand to get the feeling back in it. It was then that Kaori realized how closely cuddled up they were together. Their bodies were pretty closely wrapped, and their heads were right next to each other, as was evidenced by the fact that they almost accidentally kissed, and this thought sent her cheeks ablaze. Though, she hadn't exactly been lying when she said she'd been sleeping better since he started staying with her. Her sleep really had been better and she woke up more rested every single time. She accounted the fact that she cuddled with him every night as coincidence, and chalked it up to the fact that he was just in the same room as her. But through her blush she matched his smile as she responded☆...

"I guess not, huh."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Jace just texted back: it's about time..... And you shouldn't wear such revealing clothing)
"Ok." Blake said happily

[/QUOTE]
''this isnt clothing...its my nasod battle suit. a suit i wore while i rampaged the city streets..'')))

...✿Emiko soon lead him out and then started to find a restaurant as monsters tried to live normal like a human were walking around✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''this isnt clothing...its my nasod battle suit. a suit i wore while i rampaged the city streets..'')))
...✿Emiko soon lead him out and then started to find a restaurant as monsters tried to live normal like a human were walking around✿...
(Well its very revealing and it looks good on you)

Blake happily followed finding it amazing how so many lived such a normal life

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before pulling her a bit closer "That is so, after all, you are the one who my heart belongs to~" he said playfully before moving a hand up her back.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled before pecking his lips "And my heart belongs to you~" she said happily "So...were still going stargazing, right?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi looked back at Elliot and gave him a small smile, "O-Okay." She chastised herself for stuttering, which was because she was sort of nervous. Picking up a bottle of water, she went up to the counter of the grocery store and paid for both of theirs. "Oh um... do you need a fork or anything?"

Elliot nodded "Yeah, Uhm, thank you" he could tell he made she felt bad for asking her question, but he supposed it was just out of curiosity so he didn't mind anymore since her reaction wasn't what he expected, he wanted to tell her to not feel bad or awkward or anything but he thought maybe it would make her feel worse and maybe he should just let it go.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Well its very revealing and it looks good on you)
Blake happily followed finding it amazing how so many lived such a normal life

[/QUOTE]
(thank you. but im still waiting on which Cecelia sides on...the humans' or ours......honestly, im afraid when that will happen..)

''well, while we're trying to find one, lets chat a little''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len tilted his head at Lilliana, looking at her with the same celestial blue eyes as Ayen as his blond, almost golden hair went to one side to reveal his pointy ears, once again, the same as Ayen. Len was curious about her and how she met his father, but unlike others he wouldn't press her for anything she wasn't willing to tell, in time if she trusted him she would, and that's that. So as he chuckled and offered her his hand Len smiled as he spoke♖...
"I'm Len, son of Ayen, nice to meet you!"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana blinked as she looked at Len, her eyes falling on his ears as they appeared from behind his hair. That looked familiar, and it only sunk in when Len introduced himself as son of Ayen. Her eyes widened and the smallest smile found the edges of her mouth for a few seconds, but it faded into nervousness at seeing him again. Hesitantly she stuck out her arm to shake his hand, her voice small and slightly timid♧...

"U-um, I'm Lilliana, n-nice to meet you too.."

Sixxx said:
She sighed but let him hug her , still a bit cross with him " they are the only ones who would sell my work, i hope he still sells it... " she walked away " i made reservations for the italian place a few towns over, ill change your food to be the same as the black stuff you drink ok?" She smiled over at him " look thro the binders , you havent seen the stuff thats in there, imma go get ready"
@Daniel reaving
"They will still sell it love dont worry." He said to her before going over to the binders and starting to look through them

HimeragiSeiker said:
(thank you. but im still waiting on which Cecelia sides on...the humans' or ours......honestly, im afraid when that will happen..)
''well, while we're trying to find one, lets chat a little''
(If she doesn't i hope you still will. Because I'm gonna hate to have to fight against some one I like.")

"What would you like to chat about then?" Blake asked her

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?It only made the nasod stronger and she soon teleported appearing above Akane and striking down at her?...
Akane dodged the attack changed her armor again. 'Guess I'm stabbing you to death..." she said, before some glowing swords appeared and circled around her.

8affb8014d41326f3bed0aeda559411492837964_hq.gif

The swords all fired at the nasod, as if they were homing rockets. They didn't stop following her.

Lumina said:
...☆It could have been Kaori's imagination, but she thought he looked sad as she pulled her hand away. But he smiled, so maybe he wasn't too upset about it. Her hand felt stiff from having held on to Masahi's the whole night, and she clenched and unclenched
...♝Masahi yawned again, this time actually covering his mouth, before looking around, and the stuff he had bought Kaori was still on the floor where he had dropped it last night, but he wouldn't do anything about it right now, after all, he had Kaori in his arms, and being this close to her calmed him to no end. After a few minutes Masahi looked at Kaori, and figured a normal person might be hungry by now so he cleared his throat before smiling as he talked♝...

"So, you probably want breakfast about now, don't ya?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back