• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella giggled when he took he back to her room before smiling. "Silly." Was all she said to him before she took a couple steps away and turned so her back was twoards him. "I'll be out in a little bit." She said
"Kinda." Was all river said before he took another bite of his food

"Need help?" Atrio asked web she came back out and started stuffing a bag with binders and a laptop

[/QUOTE]
The clone nodded, he was on his way to the living room, when Isabella said she'd be out soon.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦The TV was on to the news but at a low volume. It was at that moment Zenya was watching it and it stated the new law that was being passed. Zenya didnt even notice Celia had walked in and spoke to herself staring at the TV with anger✦...
''what...the...hell...''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia stared at the tv in a mixture of shock and horror. Horror from the fact that the government wanted to implant chips into specials to nullify their powers and shock from that fact that it was actually happening. No way was she going to go along with the stupid law and get a chip inside her brain just because of one other specials mistake, which she could tell from the screen was Akira. Besides, not all specials were destructive. "No way in hell. I won't stand for this, I'm not giving up my powers for anything." She said angrily, her eyes now focused on the screen.

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled up at her and shugged " i dont know but this is hilarious " she looked at him with a soft smile " thanks for staying and making me feel better" she said , sitting up a bit more and kissing his cheek
@Roman
"Don't mention it." Keiji said, a hiccup following after. "I've had a lot of wine." He added, he then kissed her cheek back and laughed little.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled before pecking his lips "And my heart belongs to you~" she said happily "So...were still going stargazing, right?" She asked.
Roland nodded before happily smiling "Yeah, so long as you don't use that c word with me~" he said happily before pecking her lips back and looking up "And again, the roof is flat, so we could easily gaze from there."

Roman said:
The clone nodded, he was on his way to the living room, when Isabella said she'd be out soon.
Isabella nodded when she thought roman was gone then undressed, wrapped her self in the towel then went to the shower an got in soon coming out about 15 muinets later. She slowly poked her head from her room door blushing a little. "R-roman?" She called into the apartment.

Nanne said:
Yuki caught up to him before he left. She grabbed him and pulled him to her, "That's not a good see you later kiss..." she said blushing. She then kissed his lips before kissing his cheek. "I'll be waiting for you here since I have nothing to do after my morning run..." She was still blushing and then grabbed her shake and left for her run.
Alex laughed a little, "Alright the. Be careful while you're out there!" He said, waving to her before going to change and then leave.

Sixxx said:
And hour or so later Amber walked out , she wore a tight long black dress , with a slit on one side that started high up on her thigh ,her hair pinned so it cascaded down one side , her make up was done perfectly and she woke simple black heels and diamond earrings . She looked at him a little shy at first " how do i look?"
@Daniel reaving
Atrio slowly looke over to her when she walked out and his eyes slowly grew as a blush appeared on his cheeks. "A-amazing." He said after a second before he managed to pull him self from staring at her beauty and walked over sliding his hand into hers. "Absolutely beautiful." He said again

Roman said:
"Don't mention it." Keiji said, a hiccup following after. "I've had a lot of wine." He added, he then kissed her cheek back and laughed little.
Dlyan smirked blushing a little when he kissed her cheek " and you wouldnt of stayed with out the wine ?" She said looking up at him with a playful grin,biting her lip

@Roman

Sixxx said:
Ryder nodded " i dont think anyone likes to cry.. But i think sometimes it is needed" he said with a soft smile
@WeirdPrincess

☾Neko☽

Neko had to think for a moment, thinking about the last time she was sad. She had started some type of conflict and gave someone mixed feeling here and there, which had gotten her yelled at. She didn't like it when people yelled at her, it was scary. She had ended up crying during the whole thing. "I guess so... but I try not to be in those situations where I might need to cry."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella nodded when she thought roman was gone then undressed, wrapped her self in the towel then went to the shower an got in soon coming out about 15 muinets later. She slowly poked her head from her room door blushing a little. "R-roman?" She called into the apartment.

[/QUOTE]
The clone heard Isabella call for him, so he went to see what all the fuss is about. He stood outside the bathroom, "Something wrong?"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana blinked as she looked at Len, her eyes falling on his ears as they appeared from behind his hair. That looked familiar, and it only sunk in when Len introduced himself as son of Ayen. Her eyes widened and the smallest smile found the edges of her mouth for a few seconds, but it faded into nervousness at seeing him again. Hesitantly she stuck out her arm to shake his hand, her voice small and slightly timid♧...
"U-um, I'm Lilliana, n-nice to meet you too.."
...♖Len smiled at her before shaking her hand, he then let go and stepped to the side to show his father fast at work, leveling out the ground and laying down a stone foundation using his powers, and to anyone that ever took in the way houses look, they could tell what Ayen was doing, but after a moment Len looked back at Lilliana with curious eyes, wondering just why she was out on her own in the woods before shrugging ad chuckling before talking to her again♖...

"Hey, are you hungry or thirsty? I could get you some water or berries if you'd like."

Sixxx said:
Dlyan smirked blushing a little when he kissed her cheek " and you wouldnt of stayed with out the wine ?" She said looking up at him with a playful grin,biting her lip
@Roman
"What? Of course I'd stay!" Keiji said, laughing again. "Why wouldn't I?" He asked

Roman said:
The clone heard Isabella call for him, so he went to see what all the fuss is about. He stood outside the bathroom, "Something wrong?"
Isabella blushed more an spoke in embarasment. "C-could you g-grab me some clothes..... A-and help m-me i-I-into t-them? Y-you don't have to but it will be greatly appreciated if you do." She asked her face turning blood red as she stood there only half her head poking out of the bath room door so he wouldn't see her wrapped in the towel

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaving]Atrio slowly looke over to her when she walked out and his eyes slowly grew as a blush appeared on his cheeks. "A-amazing." He said after a second before he managed to pull him self from staring at her beauty and walked over sliding his hand into hers. "Absolutely beautiful." He said again [/QUOTE] She beamed up at him " really ? " she kissed him only getting on her toes a little this time happy to be wearing the heels "ready to go ? Im starving. " she said with a grin cause shes always was hungry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella blushed more an spoke in embarasment. "C-could you g-grab me some clothes..... A-and help m-me i-I-into t-them? Y-you don't have to but it will be greatly appreciated if you do." She asked her face turning blood red as she stood there only half her head poking out of the bath room door so he wouldn't see her wrapped in the towel

[/QUOTE]
"I....Can't dress girls. I don't know what you'd like to wear." The clone said. "I do have one idea." He then went to get all of Isabella's clothes, "I can come in now?" He asked. "You asked me to help you, not the door." He said jokingly.

Roman said:
"What? Of course I'd stay!" Keiji said, laughing again. "Why wouldn't I?" He asked
" i dont know, cause you can ya know, you dont have to stay here and suffer with us commoners" she said laughing a little tipsy herself

@Roman

Sixxx said:
" i dont know, cause you can ya know, you dont have to stay here and suffer with us commoners" she said laughing a little tipsy herself
@Roman
Keiji laughed lightly and drunk the last of his wine. "Oh trust me, I'm no different." He said, laying back on the bed and staring at the ceiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If we don't crash then yeah." He said as he shifted and floored it as they raced down the high way

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stared at him "if we don't crash? so there's a chance we will?" she said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya tilted her head. "Okay.." She says
Ally stared at her, getting ready to explain it better "you move on, y'know, get over him and do whatever, but keep a part of you waiting for him" she said.

Sixxx said:
She beamed up at him " really ? " she kissed him only getting on her toes a little this time happy to be wearing the heels "ready to go ? Im starving. " she said with a grin cause shes always was hungry
@Daniel reaving
"Yeah..... Shall we take my car this time?" He asked after she asked if he was read as he lead her to the door the. Opened it for her then followed her out once she was out and closed it

Roman said:
"I....Can't dress girls. I don't know what you'd like to wear." The clone said. "I do have one idea." He then went to get all of Isabella's clothes, "I can come in now?" He asked. "You asked me to help you, not the door." He said jokingly.
Isabella slowly opened the door for him an embarrassed look on her face. "Th-then how am I supposed to get dressed?" She asked him embarasingly

LunaCrosby said:
Ally stared at her, getting ready to explain it better "you move on, y'know, get over him and do whatever, but keep a part of you waiting for him" she said.
Amaya shook her head. "It won't matter when I come back, when I come back my memory of him and Len will be erased" she explains

Rin came back into the kitchen. "Yep!" She says grabbing out milk

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko stared at him "if we don't crash? so there's a chance we will?" she said.
"No there's a low chance we will but we won't." River said as they all started to slow down and take the exit nearing there target location

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before happily smiling "Yeah, so long as you don't use that c word with me~" he said happily before pecking her lips back and looking up "And again, the roof is flat, so we could easily gaze from there."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota rolled her eyes a little " Fiiiine" she said before giggling, she looked up as well "Alright~" she said before they were both in the roof. She smiled as she looked around then at Roland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back